Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

11 days since my payment verified but got nothing since, just hang in there people, they have been flat out, so give it time. Look at this way, we are half way there now :D! Think of the people who thought it wouldn't sell out and they checked it and its sold out, or the people waiting on the waiting list to see if they lucky, if you paid, you just have to wait, that is all you can do :).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kilroywashere

No no, pick me, pick me!:D

I'll extend the invitation to anybody here who is in the process of getting their work permit for 2013.

If you are an engineer / have an engineering degree in civil, environmental or geotechnical engineering send me a pm. I have been working for a Canadian engineering consultancy firm for 5 years (since I moved from Galway). We are looking for engineers right across Canada. The more experience you have the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 RodimusPrime

ukulayla wrote: »
    does anybody have an answer to this question please??? Tearing my hair out here, it's the last thing I need to apply :(:confused:

I had to get police checks from NZ and France so i just put them all together (with my Irish one) and uploaded them as one document.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Princessamzs

Can anyone tell me if they have added in brothers and sisters to the IMM5707 form, the family one. It says to add all family members but there is no space on my form for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sinux

I cant signing my online applicant.

"Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.
    The name, date of birth or country of birth you entered for your signature does not match the name you entered in your Online Application. To submit this Online Application, the names must match. Only the applicant can electronically sign this Online Application."

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 ukulayla

SAKBOUND wrote: »

This is what i did. I had to get Police clearance from Ireland,Australia,USA and New Zealand. The Irish,Australian and US i sent off for myself. For NZ i just printed out "The completed Disclosure of Information (NZ) form" and filled it up . When i had recieved he clearances back i scanned them and the NZ form all together as one document and uploaded it as the Police Clearance document.
    You should already have uploaded a copy of your passport page so there is no need to attach it again.

Thank you so much!!!! Finally it's starting to come together!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kerbear86

Just to let everyone know, the work permit we are applying for classes as Temp resident visa, so the correct form is imm5645,

• Registered Users Posts: 30 thedubguy

If anyone is planning on going to Alberta and would like to secure a job before they go contact a company called Diamond Global in Dublin. ireland@diamondglobal.ca as they have jobs for IEC permit holders.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭JenL

thedubguy wrote: »
    If anyone is planning on going to Alberta and would like to secure a job before they go contact a company called Diamond Global in Dublin. [EMAIL="ireland@diamondglobal.ca"]ireland@diamondglobal.ca[/EMAIL] as they have jobs for IEC permit holders.

I hope you're getting a cut of the commission! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭LostOneHelpMe

kerbear86 wrote: »
    Just to let everyone know, the work permit we are applying for classes as Temp resident visa, so the correct form is imm5645,

But it says at the bottom of the IMM5707 form and I quote " The information you provide on this form is collected under the authority of the immigration and refugee protection act to determine if you may be admitted to canada as a temporary resident"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Eim1

Can anyone tell me if they have added in brothers and sisters to the IMM5707 form, the family one. It says to add all family members but there is no space on my form for them.

Any one answer the above please?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

Lmnover wrote: »
    i am waiting 12 days now and still no verification - very frustrating, i paid my husbands the same day and it verified last Wednesday but still no email about the next stage for him yet either.
    feels like we are being left behind...................ahhhhhhh:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hey just seeing is anyone in the same boat.

Payment verified on on 31/01/13.

Status of IEC verification changed from pending to verified almost 2days ago but I still have not received a msg into my msgs or an email regarding it. From hat I gather this is happening to others but just want to clarify?

Yes but also says to only apply if you are from one of the Countries listed , Ireland not been one of them , therefore we apply for the other one :)

But it says at the bottom of the IMM5707 form and I quote " The information you provide on this form is collected under the authority of the immigration and refugee protection act to determine if you may be admitted to canada as a temporary resident"
    Yes but also says to only apply for 'IMM5707@ if you are from one of the Countries listed , Ireland not been one of them , therefore we apply for the other one smile.png

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Muffinman1

Martyn1989 wrote: »

Hey just seeing is anyone in the same boat.

Payment verified on on 31/01/13.

Status of IEC verification changed from pending to verified almost 2days ago but I still have not received a msg into my msgs or an email regarding it. From hat I gather this is happening to others but just want to clarify?
    Got verified today too but got email immediately but they do say message can take up to 7 days however I wouldn't worry as it only a notification and it won't hamper your visa application

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

kerbear86 wrote: »
    Yes but also says to only apply for 'IMM5707@ if you are from one of the Countries listed , Ireland not been one of them , therefore we apply for the other one smile.png

it says :

- if you are 18 or over

OR

- if u are under 18 AND hold a passport from one of the countries listed

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭sully2010

Go4less and Usit are advising to fill out IMM5645, and all previous years IEC filled out this form also. If those who filled out 5707 and its wrong and vice versa its nothing to worry about, you will get a message to CIC asking to upload the right one

How far do you trust usit or go4less though, from what i hear they've left many people who payed them high and dry.
    They don't answer emails or their phones. I'd love to hear from someone in CIC or the IEC on this matter, but they seem to be too swamped to answer.

DodoByrne wrote: »
    How far do you trust usit or go4less though, from what i hear they've left many people who payed them high and dry.
    They don't answer emails or their phones. I'd love to hear from someone in CIC or the IEC on this matter, but they seem to be too swamped to answer.

True but they are definitely not going to refuse applications for uploading the wrong family form. There is going to be a mix of people uploading the different forms so those with the wrong ones will have to upload the right ones.

At the end of the day 5707 is worded badly and I've even showed it to a few people for their opinions and its 50/50 with them too!!

ya, i'm not gonna worry anymore, if its wrong I have the other one filled and ready to go :D
    Goodluck with your application and adventure sully :)

• Advertisement

DodoByrne wrote: »
    ya, i'm not gonna worry anymore, if its wrong I have the other one filled and ready to go :D
    Goodluck with your application and adventure sully :)

You too bud:)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Lmnover

fifi2008 wrote: »
    Still waiting too, it really is a horrible feeling!!

Can anyone tell me what happens after verification (not for me, yet!). Himself's was verified on Friday but nothing else has opened up. How long were people waiting for the IEC Assessment section to open up....?

hi what number are you?? this is so frustrating, I paid 12 days ago and still waiting for verification - ahhhhhhhhh number 5360

• Registered Users Posts: 22 dmags

SAKBOUND wrote: »
    This is what i did. I had to get Police clearance from Ireland,Australia,USA and New Zealand. The Irish,Australian and US i sent off for myself. For NZ i just printed out "The completed Disclosure of Information (NZ) form" and filled it up . When i had recieved he clearances back i scanned them and the NZ form all together as one document and uploaded it as the Police Clearance document.
    You should already have uploaded a copy of your passport page so there is no need to attach it again.

Did you get your USA one back yet? I sent mine at the end of December and nothing yet. I think I read they can take 16-18weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Lmnover

Guys, REGARDING PAYMENT VERIFICATION.. Please calm down. We have been working around the clock and 7 days a week in order to verify your payments. Please keep in mind that this process may take up to 10 days from when you make the payment. Again, please keep this in mind. We have a dedicated team that has been working extremely hard to verify your payments. ~ Kat

Hi Kat
    I paid 12 days ago and still not verfied - do you think there is a problem with my application? my number is in high 5000
    i would love re assurance and up the walls here and paid my husbands the same time and he verified last week...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 27 SAKBOUND

dmags wrote: »

Did you get your USA one back yet? I sent mine at the end of December and nothing yet. I think I read they can take 16-18weeks.
    I sent it about 10th Dec and got it back about 15th of Jan.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

Hi guys was wondering if someone could answer this for me.... I got my conditional letter of acceptance but for reasons outside my control I think I'm going to have to put off the whole Canada thing for a year or two :( ... Is it too late for me to withdraw from the scheme now and have I just lost my only chance to go? Any help would be greatly appreciated... I'd like to get it sorted asap as there are people on waiting lists and I really don't want to waste a place that someone could use...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ellyo

Hi,I got the same Error of submiting the Electronically Sign.
    "Date of birth,name or country of birth you entered does not match with the name you entered in your online application"
    I am italian and I'm holding an Irish passaport.
    I am confused myself,I have tried to call the CIC but is No contact for ouside of Canada.
    Please I need help,soon as possible.Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Agro Head

I'm applying from Canada and I'm now onto stage 2. I did the questionaire and put my country of residence as Canada and said I had a job offer. I've now seen that I should have said Ireland and no job offer. Is there any way to change the questionaire? If not can I make a new one. I have already used my client number to register the first one account. The client number is assigned for previous IEC particpation so you only have it if you've particpated before.

If I use and my client number for a second account will it screw up my application?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kilroywashere

I'll extend the invitation to anybody here who is in the process of getting their work permit for 2013.

If you are an engineer / have an engineering degree in civil, environmental or geotechnical engineering send me a pm. I have been working for a Canadian engineering consultancy firm for 5 years (since I moved from Galway). We are looking for engineers right across Canada. The more experience you have the better.

I'm feeling generous today, so I'll throw another offer out there:

If anybody is intending to move to Ottawa (or thinking about it) and would like to find out more about the place, send me a PM and I can try to help you out. I've been here for a few years and would be happy to help any newcomers if I can.

• Advertisement

Agro Head wrote: »
    I'm applying from Canada and I'm now onto stage 2. I did the questionaire and put my country of residence as Canada and said I had a job offer. I've now seen that I should have said Ireland and no job offer. Is there any way to change the questionaire? If not can I make a new one. I have already used my client number to register the first one account. The client number is assigned for previous IEC particpation so you only have it if you've particpated before.

If I try and my client number for a second account will it screw up my application?

You can delete the one you have and start again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement