Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mossywolf

Mossywolf, can you please let me know if you get any response to that email? Thanks:D (still waiting on payment verification)

Will do, doubt iii get a rply, but it may make them aware of my situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭underthetides

Mossywolf wrote: »
    Will do, doubt iii get a rply, but it may make them aware of my situation.

I've just sent them an email myself with a similar subject to yours, nice and brief to the point 'waiting 17 days on payment verification, would greatly appreciate an update on my situation' kinda thing. Here's hoping :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 37 hacker21

evan2509 wrote: »
    It says

"Based on your answers, you need to get a medical exam performed by an authorized doctor.

You may continue with your application, and will be contacted by CIC if you need to get a medical exam."

Do I just continue? I lived in Australia last year, and I know i dont need a medical. So I presume its ok to continue?

Hi evan509, had the same issue, you dont need a medical exam for Austrailia, this is what I did...
    I logged back into CIC and clicked modify on designated countries n looked at the link to the desinated countries again. For Australia it gives the following:

Country/ Territory. - Australia.
    Medical Office. - Singapore.
    Immigration Medical Exam (IME) required. - No.

So I am taking that as NO Medical required. Updated my answer to NO (designate countries are countries where medicals are required) and the medical exam is gone from my list. Do the same otherwise you wont be able to submit your application.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

andyd12 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Tried entering my 'personal checklist code' on mycic site, says code is invalid. Have gone through the welcome to Canada process twice now and neither personal checklist code will work:confused:
    Looks like the site has crashed now, anyone shed any light?

I've submitted mine but i don't remember ever getting or using a personal checklist code.
    also, safari is letting me into my account for those having trouble logging in.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 dirtsquirts

sully2010 wrote: »
    I found that very politely worded emails did the job for me. I had several issues with payment, had to send 3 emails and got responses within 24 hours.

holy sh*t! are you serious? i find it hard to believe that they'd reply to anyone. sometimes i try to picture how their department is run on a day to day basis and i end up imagining a load of monkeys running amuck in an office, smashing computers and phones against the walls and throwing their poo at each other.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

^^^
    silly post:o

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭underthetides

holy sh*t! are you serious? i find it hard to believe that they'd reply to anyone. sometimes i try to picture how their department is run on a day to day basis and i end up imagining a load of monkeys running amuck in an office, smashing computers and phones against the walls and throwing their poo at each other.

Lol :D

They seem to reply to some people and not to others, simple as!! My boyfriend wrote to them about his payment verification explaining that the bank could not provide the IEC with the receipt they wanted and he got a reply within an hour or so. I copied and pasted the exact same email (making it relevant to my account obviously!) and over two weeks later and still no reply whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭andyd12

DodoByrne wrote: »
    I've submitted mine but i don't remember ever getting or using a personal checklist code.
    also, safari is letting me into my account for those having trouble logging in.
    Ye I dont know what was happening on Chrome, switched to explorer and its working fine now

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭username2013

Hey Guys

On the IMM1295 form for details of intended work in Canada do we leave this blank?

Also, how does the digital signature work?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 dirtsquirts

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    ^^^
    silly post:o

it may be a bit silly but we've all thought about it. come on, be honest. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭bhob

Finished the whole application tonight. Just to sit tight now and see how it goes. Fingers crossed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Sent in all of my stuff tonight too. Now to sit and wait some more.
    A bit of a relief to get it all sorted. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭The_Poznan

bhob wrote: »
    Finished the whole application tonight. Just to sit tight now and see how it goes. Fingers crossed :D

**Due to technical difficulties, the "View Documents" button may not be available. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.

Ive uploaded all my stuff for stage 2...but i dont have an option to proceed to digital signature and i notice the above comment on the page where its shows all the docuements uploaded? can an of e gus shed an light on this please? thanks

The_Poznan wrote: »
    **Due to technical difficulties, the "View Documents" button may not be available. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.

Ive uploaded all my stuff for stage 2...but i dont have an option to proceed to digital signature and i notice the above comment on the page where its shows all the docuements uploaded? can an of e gus shed an light on this please? thanks

I had that written on my page too but when i uploaded all documents i was able to just click next at the bottom of the page which brought me onto the digital signature :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Feenor86

TCH wrote: »
    Got my LOI last night but on my Kompass account it still says Immigration assessment and final decision pending. have we to do something else or will it change itself?

You have you letter of introduction already????? I submitted all my stuff yesterday through CIC updated my CIC file number to kompass..... i expect to wait 4-6 weeks according to the site etc.
    checked mine and its straight forward enough hopefully i get it sharpish thinking the worst to be honest, need this process to be over and done wit haaa
    Congrats!!:D

Aliana wrote: »
    I signed the family form, didn't sign the 1295, got my LOI.

how long were u waiting for the LOI and what family form did u use?
    thanks;)

she said she was waiting a week and used the 5707 form:D

i used the other family form..... hope it goes thru ok, cheers!!

Feenor86 wrote: »
    You have you letter of introduction already????? I submitted all my stuff yesterday through CIC updated my CIC file number to kompass..... i expect to wait 4-6 weeks according to the site etc.
    checked mine and its straight forward enough hopefully i get it sharpish thinking the worst to be honest, need this process to be over and done wit haaa
    Congrats!!:D

That CIC number you up loaded to th IEC Kompass account, was that the application number from the CIC they sent you once you submitted the whole application?

yea that's the one its in the message they send you to the MY CIC account:D

• Advertisement

bhob wrote: »
    That CIC number you up loaded to th IEC Kompass account, was that the application number from the CIC they sent you once you submitted the whole application?

ye its in the e-mail they send you when you transmit all your stuff thru..... its the application number at the top of the e-mail

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭AlanMc86

Do u mind me asking what it num was that u uploaded to iec want to get an idea of how.many they have gotten though

Good stuff. Cheers folks. Been a head wreck with all this, as i was waiting since mid December for all the forms to come out. Hopefully we all get some good news in the near future :D

Feenor86 wrote: »
    ye its in the e-mail they send you when you transmit all your stuff thru..... its the application number at the top of the e-mail

I was around 550

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ukulayla

well folks. did anyone scan a passport photo and use it as the digital photo in stage 2?

That's what I did, submitted everything last night so here's hoping!

yea but make sure the photo is useing is the right size and dimensions etc:D

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭rusheen

so guys Im in canada now on 1st IEC ,Im at the required documents CIC Stage .what documents do I need to submit do I need to provide garda clearance?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭snoopmadra

im trying to start stage 2 of the application from Canada,and i keep failing the 'come to canada' questions. is it neccasery to fill these in or can i open a CIC account without them?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭sully2010

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    yea that's the one its in the message they send you to the MY CIC account:D

Do we have to upload that number to the kompass account? havent done that yet:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Weathering

Guys,I've just received an conditional offer happy days.
    I don't know which form to fill out on CIC? any help much appreciated
    Also do u need to set up an account with CIC?

Anyone who has done it,bulletpoint me the main points and who knows maybe I'll buy u a pint in Toronto ha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement