Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Afatpigeon

:( Still no confirmation email. Getting angsty now. Been about 2 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mossywolf

Tis a nice feeling when you have worked in the country for the last 8 months and paid alllllllllll the different taxes, yet you are left hanging at one of the most earliest stages.Thanks Canada, you're really making me real ****ing appreciated! Keep putting the folk though that dont have any jobs yet, but keep talking about some random pub in Calgary, thatsssssssssssss the way forward!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mossywolf

Well at least I have a long weekend and I have tickets to the Jets/Bruins game.There will be at least a few who know how hard those tickets are to get!. All Hail Hockey Night in Canada!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 TCH

Feenor86 wrote: »
    You have you letter of introduction already????? I submitted all my stuff yesterday through CIC updated my CIC file number to kompass..... i expect to wait 4-6 weeks according to the site etc.
    checked mine and its straight forward enough hopefully i get it sharpish thinking the worst to be honest, need this process to be over and done wit haaa
    Congrats!!:D
    Yup got it Thursday night, was shocked. Was expecting at least a months wait to hear from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 b_cro87

Wondering could anyone give me some advice,

I am having trouble uploading the IMM1295 form. I have filled it out thoroughly, but it won't let me upload it, it just says "your document contains invalid entries"

I have redone it many times, and looked through my form in great detail but there seems to be nothing wrong. It lets me validate it and all, but just not upload :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated, its really frustrating!!

thanks in advance

B_cro87

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Ballybreen

TCH wrote: »
    Yup got it Thursday night, was shocked. Was expecting at least a months wait to hear from them.

TCH, How many days had you been waiting from the date you finished stage 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

b_cro87 wrote: »
    Wondering could anyone give me some advice,

I am having trouble uploading the IMM1295 form. I have filled it out thoroughly, but it won't let me upload it, it just says "your document contains invalid entries"

I have redone it many times, and looked through my form in great detail but there seems to be nothing wrong. It lets me validate it and all, but just not upload :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated, its really frustrating!!

thanks in advance

B_cro87

Type "N/A" or "Not Applicable" into the fields under the section called Details Of Intended Work In Canada

Select your province > Select your city > Address = Not Applicable (ONLY if you do not know the address of your future employer.

Job Title = Not Applicable
    Desc. Of Duties = Not Applicable

Only if you're not aware who your future employer will be.

That should fix the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 b_cro87

WasterEx wrote: »
    Type "N/A" or "Not Applicable" into the fields under the section called Details Of Intended Work In Canada

Select your province > Select your city > Address = Not Applicable (ONLY if you do not know the address of your future employer.

Job Title = Not Applicable
    Desc. Of Duties = Not Applicable

Only if you're not aware who your future employer will be.

That should fix the problem.

Thanks so much, that seemed to work for me. I still put in my "intended work" in canada, but instead of my 'description of duties', I simply put in Not applicable, and it uploaded fine!

Much appreciated pal!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sarahandphil

Applied for visa online roughly about two weeks ago with my partner. She received an email requesting proof of payment within a few hours and I have received nothing. When I log into my account it says that the application is submitted but there is no field for uploading your proof of payment. My partner has made her payment and uploaded proof and this has now been verifed. I am starting to get really worried..... have sent to emails to the IEC from the messaging service in my account. But still have had no reply !!!! I was planning on going out ahead to set up etc as soon as possible. Has this happened to anyone else??? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

Applied for visa online roughly about two weeks ago with my partner. She received an email requesting proof of payment within a few hours and I have received nothing. When I log into my account it says that the application is submitted but there is no field for uploading your proof of payment. My partner has made her payment and uploaded proof and this has now been verifed. I am starting to get really worried..... have sent to emails to the IEC from the messaging service in my account. But still have had no reply !!!! I was planning on going out ahead to set up etc as soon as possible. Has this happened to anyone else??? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Did you get a WTN?

• Advertisement

Hi thanks. Yes I got a WTN, im 6150 and my partner is 6157..... Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Hi thanks. Yes I got a WTN, im 6150 and my partner is 6157..... Any ideas?

did you try submitting the proof of payment through iec messaging you can upload your proof there and send it to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

your very far up the list i no a mate in the 4000s and she hasn't heard an thin yet so i suppose just keep positive

• Registered Users Posts: 22 TCH

Ballybreen wrote: »
    TCH, How many days had you been waiting from the date you finished stage 2?
    Sent it off thurs the 7th, got the email yesterday but its dated the 14th so just a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Ballybreen

TCH wrote: »
    Sent it off thurs the 7th, got the email yesterday but its dated the 14th so just a week.

Sent mine on the 11th, so hopefully Monday ill get word, nice one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Submitted mine on the 8th, heard nothing back yet. I don't mind waiting though :)

my partner submited hers that way but i have not got a email asking to pay so havent paid yet

• Registered Users Posts: 12 the_seeker_who

Hey all, I had my payment verified on 31/01/13 and I am still waiting on word from the IEC. What is the next step, a conditional letter of acceptance? Is there something that I should have done after my payment was verified?

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

just to clarify this the 2 forms needed for a single person IEC application are the IMM1295 & IMM5707, arent they ?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭danny2013

yes those are the two you fill out and send. imm1295 has to be validated first before u upload it, it will show bar codes at the bottom after you click validate. fill out 5707 and put in the dates, print it out and sign it with a black pen ,then scan it , save it, and upload it to ure cic.

• Advertisement

all you do is wait, thats wat i did and i got verified after couple of weeks

danny2013 wrote: »
    yes those are the two you fill out and send. imm1295 has to be validated first before u upload it, it will show bar codes at the bottom after you click validate. fill out 5707 and put in the dates, print it out and sign it with a black pen ,then scan it , save it, and upload it to ure cic.

i have the 2 forms on my desktop in pdf format when i have the imm1295 filled out can i validate it from my desktop

yes just validate it before u upload yes

danny2013 wrote: »
    yes just validate it before u upload yes

cheers lad

dont mention it lad :)

Hey guys I was thinking of using the IMM5645 family form instead of the 5707 one as it contain more information and is better laid out?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭westerlywonder

gary27 wrote: »
    Hey guys I was thinking of using the IMM5645 family form instead of the 5707 one as it contain more information and is better laid out?

it doesnt matter which you use, people have used both and both received their LOI already. So knock yourself out

it doesnt matter which you use, people have used both and both received their LOI already. So knock yourself out

thanks, you see the 5707 form where it has yes and no ticks for the applicant you tick yes correct? your hardly accompanying yourself :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 louisewalsh23

Just an FYI in case anyone else is having this problem too - I couldn't download the IMM1295 Application (the main form in stage 2) to fill it in for ages, tried it on all different computers, updated Adobe, everything! Finally got it open today on Safari (the Apple browser) and I had been trying Chrome,

So anyone who can't get the form to open, updated a Adobe and then open it with another browser - not Chrome.

Got my payment verified on the 4th of Feb and no conditional acceptance yet but it has only been 2 weeks so not worrying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 izzykov21

Hi lads:)

My name is Izzy, and I'm polish. I've been living in Ireland for a good few years but it's a decision time now :) Canada is my next stop (hopefully)

I have to apply through Poland, and the application haven't started yet for us (the joys of being polish haha) but I'm fallowing this topic (from time to time) just to know more about the whole process :)

My plan was to go at the beginning of April, but coz the whole thing is delayed so much - I'm not so sure any more :(

Is there many people who received their Letter of Introduction? Just being curious how long does it roughly take :)

Thanks and good luck 2 everyone :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement