Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scruffy19

eilsf87 wrote: »
    God I'm stupid and I give out about people on this... I got an email from myCIC and I was in such a hurry to see what it was, I somehow clicked on the link to: OCWP - Request an EVN or a Transfer of Eligibility Verification. Honestly...

What is this? I see this on mine but dont know what it is lol

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

izzykov21 wrote: »
    No,it's a premium one, without wintersports, for one year:) but for 2 people :)

With wintersports it comes up to 530 or something

You need proof of 2 years health insurance. if you only get one year the boarder officer "may" only stamp your visa for the year you have insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 thumps

Hey people. I'm waiting almost 3 weeks now since my payment's been verified for any correspondance.

I'm just wondering if we need all police clearances from countries we've lived in for more than 6 months? I got one from Oz for my IEC app last year. Would it still be valid seeing as I haven't entered Australia since then? I don't want to have to wait another 3 weeks to get the clearance. I've got my Irish one already.

Do we need a Canadian one if we've been in Canada for a year on the IEC?

Do they explain these documents more throughout the stages? Should I just wait until then? Any info regarding police clearance would be great :)

This application is wrecking my brain even more than last year :(

I d like to bump this question also. I see on the facebook groups certain ppl are been requested for canadian police certs. i was on the usit visa in 2010-11. do i require a canadian police cert also? any feedback would be great . cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Afatpigeon

Wooo. Finally got my conditonal acceptance letter. Too excited to fill the forms out now, weight off my mind that I hadn't ****ed something up, at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Still waiting for my letter of acceptance , havent heard anything from them since the 3rd :(

im in the 5000's so here's hoping thats why im still waiting, anyone else still waiting??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Cream Bun

Can someone tell me where do i get my personal checklist code please? i have my conditional acceptance letter but i cant see it aon this? i cant remember getting one?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭CBCB2

You get your personal checklist code when you do the Come to Canada questionnaire:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/cometocanada.asp

Thanks i did that but i mustnt ahve recorded it aaarrrgh:eek:

should i just do the questionnaire again and get a new code ?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fifi2008

Yup

• Advertisement

Thanks will do

Im filling out the 1295 form at the moment and when I type my date of birth it wont type? ive tried highlighting the YYYY and typing over it but its not working?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭del777

Got my letter last night FINALLY!! have all documents ready for CIC to upload when I get home from work.. well everything bar the photo, can somebody tell me what size the pics have to be?? Wana get it sorted at lunch :) Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭media101

im filling out the imm1295 form under intended work do i just put down N/A ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 domokun

Digital Photo

Dimensions:
    The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8" x 1 ¾").
    The photographs must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph, and include the top of the shoulders.
    The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 ¼") and 36 mm (1 7/16").
    Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
    Quality/Resolution:
    If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.
    File Format:
    The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
    File Size:
    The final size of the image should be ideally 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
    Colour:
    The image must be in color (24 bits per pixel) in sRGB colour space which is the common output for most digital cameras.

Some amount of irrelevant crap in this thread its unreal trying to get a bit of info from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

not really there is a search function which allows you to search this thread. plus it says in the iec instructions what is needed exactly if only people bothered tor read them;)

You still get a ton of irreverent crap even when you use the search function someone asks a question it doesn't get answered until maybe a couple pages later.:rolleyes: These posts are just adding to the spam.. I should put in some info to make some use of it then really. I'm in Canada now some people are in for a rude awakening its not like oz. Depending where you are work can be very hard to get, rent is very pricey (when you actually find a place that suits), cost of living is quite expensive so be prepared to spend an absolute fortune to live before you find work. It is an awesome place once you get sorted so good luck all.

what do you expect join boards and be able to get all the answers you want straight away come on it does not work like that;)

haha sure i suppose they are but people ask the same questions over and over again so i mod should come on a delete the same posts but they wont.

I know how to use forums my previous posts were giving tips not asking questions but anyhow.. Anybody who wants any info feel free to drop me a pm. :)

i didn't mean you necessarily;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 izzykov21

Hi lads!

It's seems to be going smoothly in Poland, we uploaded the proof of payment yesterday, hubbie got verified just now and I'm waiting:)

The IMM1295E form on MyCIC account- do you fill it out online, validate it (the bar code yoke will pop out), then save it on your PC and upload it again to the MyCIC account?

There's no clear instructions anywhere on how to do it:(

Looking at the amount of people going Canada will be second Ireland:) The last one turns off the light haha :)

yea that's what ya do:)

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    i didn't mean you necessarily;);)

Judging by the amount of posts you've racked up in a few months it doesn't look like you've been too fond of the search bar yourself. Do as I say not what I do eh;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 izzykov21

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    yea that's what ya do:)

JustRoss u r a star! thanks! :)

And them Family Info, you save it first, fill it all out on your pc, and upload it then? :)

What about that digital signature yoke? It doesn't let me to add it on my adobe reader:( or maybe it adds at the very end when you are submitting the whole application?

I'm a plague I know :D

domokun wrote: »
    Judging by the amount of posts you've racked up in a few months it doesn't look like you've been too fond of the search bar yourself. Do as I say not what I do eh;)

if you look at my comments it is helping people out buddy :D others seem to be thankful of the help i have given i havent just joined to ask questions about the visa and then **** off. i will still be on here next month when others are gone:cool::rolleyes:

Can anyone tell me how to input dates into the 1295E form. Im trying to put in my date of birth and dates of work but the numbers wont type in. even when i click on it and type over it it wont work, am i doing something wrong ? thanks

izzykov21 wrote: »
    JustRoss u r a star! thanks! :)

And them Family Info, you save it first, fill it all out on your pc, and upload it then? :)

What about that digital signature yoke? It doesn't let me to add it on my adobe reader:( or maybe it adds at the very end when you are submitting the whole application?

I'm a plague I know :D

Yea you fill it out on the PC and then print it sign it with a BLACK pen and then scan back on to the PC and jobs a gooden.. that digital thing comes at the end when all is submitted you just simply type your name into the box provided it really is simple:D

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Cream Bun wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how to input dates into the 1295E form. Im trying to put in my date of birth and dates of work but the numbers wont type in. even when i click on it and type over it it wont work, am i doing something wrong ? thanks

are you clicking above the yyyy-mm-dd? and then type in your dates

gary27 wrote: »
    are you clicking above the yyyy-mm-dd? and then type in your dates

Thanks your a star there I was all morning clicking on the YYYY :rolleyes:thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Cream Bun wrote: »
    Thanks your a star there I was all morning clicking on the YYYY :rolleyes:thanks a million

i could imagine you clicking all morning in the yyyy when it was a click above :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement