Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 deanmachine

johnnyc67 wrote: »
    Not a clue mate. But I would say if you set up a seperate Uk account you should be ok. Once you never got a WTN I cant see any problem.

Thanks very much for your help johnny. I mite register using a different email just incase it causes any issues registering with the same one.

A WTN is like a queue for people to be accepted with a visa or not right?
    I think there was a lot of people who completed their Kompass accounts in the first round but were not able to submit since it was after 8:15pm. surely their WTN will be a lot lower than mine if I have to register a new kompass account again from scratch?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭johnnyc67

Thanks very much for your help johnny. I mite register using a different email just incase it causes any issues registering with the same one.

A WTN is like a queue for people to be accepted with a visa or not right?
    I think there was a lot of people who completed their Kompass accounts in the first round but were not able to submit since it was after 8:15pm. surely their WTN will be a lot lower than mine if I have to register a new kompass account again from scratch?

I was going to suggest using a different email;)

Once you get your WTN you are in contention for a visa. It doesnt really matter what number it is.

Dean I would suggest going back too page 52 of this thread, thats when the visa application opened mate and pretty much everything ya need to know will be in here from page 52.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Just got my conditional letter :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

congrats, i'm so jealous :D

• Advertisement

Congrats:cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

gary27 wrote: »
    congrats, i'm so jealous :D

Well ive been waiting since 12:05 friday 8th of Feb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

i have been waiting since then aswell but for the visa:p

Well ive been waiting since 12:05 friday 8th of Feb

before you got the letter, was all the steps in kompass verified then you were sent the letter or was the letter send immediately after the last step was verified in kompass?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 DeniseDee

I've done a search, but can't seem to find an answer. Does anyone have any idea how to put seven photos into one file, and save it as less than 4mb? I tried it with PDFs and am stuck with a giant 33mb file and no clue how to shrink it. I'm on a Mac....Please? x

• Advertisement

DeniseDee wrote: »
    I've done a search, but can't seem to find an answer. Does anyone have any idea how to put seven photos into one file, and save it as less than 4mb? I tried it with PDFs and am stuck with a giant 33mb file and no clue how to shrink it. I'm on a Mac....Please? x

what is the 7 photos may i ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Cream Bun

The_Poznan wrote: »
    I eventually got my IMM 1295 to upload...so what do I next lads? There is no continue button it seems...

As you can see ive looked back through previous posts but im still at a loss trying to get my 1295 document uploaded. Ive tried with and without NA’s. so annoying..

Can anyone shed some light on this who eventually got theirs to upload?

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭username2013

Cream Bun wrote: »
    As you can see ive looked back through previous posts but im still at a loss trying to get my 1295 document uploaded. Ive tried with and without NA’s. so annoying..

Instead of N/A in the intended work etc, try Not Applicable - I had to enter this....

I just got my conditional iec letter, now for stage 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭sully2010

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    i have been waiting since then aswell but for the visa:p

Id say you could be getting the visa very soon, some lad on the Irish in Calgary facebook page got his after 10 days;)

i may join this fecking facebook whats that Irish in Calgary page like?:D

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    i may join this fecking facebook whats that Irish in Calgary page like?:D

https://www.facebook.com/groups/132443770140133/

Theres the link, not sure if you can view it without being a member

cheers mate nah cant see it :(hah

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Starkey18

Hello,

I have submitted my IEC application 4 days ago and I have not received any information regarding the payment of fees to the IEC.

The only message I have is one that tells me that a payment is required, however there is no information on where this money is to be paid to.

Could anyone tell me where i need to pay these funds to?

I have sent a number of messages to the IEC however i have received no response so far.

Is anyone else in a similar situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭amster

Starkey18 wrote: »
    Hello,

I have submitted my IEC application 4 days ago and I have not received any information regarding the payment of fees to the IEC.

The only message I have is one that tells me that a payment is required, however there is no information on where this money is to be paid to.

Could anyone tell me where i need to pay these funds to?

I have sent a number of messages to the IEC however i have received no response so far.

Is anyone else in a similar situation?

did you register and submit to the irish IEC last night? the irish one has been closed for quite a while now. you only are asked for fees if you are given a WTN - and only those with a WTN are considered.

• Advertisement

Also is the payment information simply an account number and a sort code? If so could anyone provide me with this information? I am desperately trying to push this visa forward and its frustrating to have no response from the IEC.

amster wrote: »
    did you register and submit to the irish IEC last night? the irish one has been closed for quite a while now. you only are asked for fees if you are given a WTN - and only those with a WTN are considered.

I've applied to the UK IEC, which opened on the 14th i think.

I have received a WTN and a message telling me that the fees are required. Just no information on where they should be paid to.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭amster

oh alright. when you click on the message it should open a letter with the account details. if the letter doesn't open try a different browser. I have details here but its for the Dublin one so cant imagine be any good to you

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭del777

Quick question guys, Ive just noticed that there is a spelling error in my surname on the police cert... do you think that will be ok as now it doesnt match the name on my passport?

del777 wrote: »
    Quick question guys, Ive just noticed that there is a spelling error in my surname on the police cert... do you think that will be ok as now it doesnt match the name on my passport?

can you get issued another cert, it might be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Afatpigeon

Your document contains invalid entries. Please review your document and retry.

When I try to upload the IMM1295. Grrr.

Read post #371
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71361228

Id get it changed

Id get a new one mate, I have heard they are pretty strict on stuff like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭anbrutog

Cream Bun wrote: »

Hey Cream Bun ,

Is your pdf still open ?? Validate it , then save it , then close it and then upload it....

I was trying to upload mine while it was still open and it was giving me guff...make sure its closed!
    Do you have anything for the postcodes section ??

I feel your pain though.
    Took me the guts of a day to upload everything yesterday.
    Its an absolute mess of a system , everywhere you look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Afatpigeon

I'm trying what you said just now and still not working :p Stupid system. I suppose I'll upload the rest and leave that till last.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement