Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 MissMcAttack

Cream Bun wrote: »
    After trying about another 100 times today with all different combinations my 1295E form has FINALLY uploaded. I deleted all the 'Not Applicable' that I had typed and left the sections blank and it uploaded. God onto the next hurdle now!

I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! I've been doing the IMM1295 for 3days!! So did what you said and BOOM UPLOADED!! Left all the employment in Canada details blank except for Q.4 where i wrote Unknown for both job title and duties and I gave rough dates.

THANK YOU to everyone who is offering their help!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 treefiddy

anyone know how i sign my name to the form IMM1295 Application and then validate it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 25 MissMcAttack

treefiddy wrote: »
    anyone know how i sign my name to the form IMM1295 Application and then validate it ??

You dont sign it. Enter all your details into the form, enter the date at the bottom, validate it, then all the barcodes will appear, then enter the date beside the signature part, then save the doc. Exit out of adobe then upload your form. When you upload all of the forms you have been asked for click NEXT then theyll ask you to type your name in as a "signature"

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jaff

CatMc48 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if you're on FB, but on the Irish Canadian Immigration Centre's page, there's a girl there who has contacted the offices in Ottawa regarding the request for the Police Cert, as they were unaware this would come up, and there's a lot of people in the same boat. She posted today that they're still trying to sort it, so maybe 'like' the page and keep and eye there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/132443770140133/#!/pages/Irish-Canadian-Immigration-Centre/154674707978462?fref=ts

I love this. Go on Cathy..make all my problems go away. What a trooper.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Paddy_kool

CatMc48 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if you're on FB, but on the Irish Canadian Immigration Centre's page, there's a girl there who has contacted the offices in Ottawa regarding the request for the Police Cert, as they were unaware this would come up, and there's a lot of people in the same boat. She posted today that they're still trying to sort it, so maybe 'like' the page and keep and eye there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/132443770140133/#!/pages/Irish-Canadian-Immigration-Centre/154674707978462?fref=ts

Just was on that facebook page,at least they are looking into it, hopefully get it sorted soon..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Starkey18

gary27 wrote: »
    you could do in the bank but the receipt must have all the additional details on it,
    some have paid using a lodgement slip as were not with AIB and got the entire slip photocopied and stamp dated by the bank, i uploaded that and it got verified, some have done a screen shot of your online transaction but like I said before it will need to have all the details on it and they will know that you have paid.

I would say go as it says on your passport etc and same with all other documents.

Sorry, do you think having my name as 'Ben' rather than 'Benjamin' will make a difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Starkey18 wrote: »
    Sorry, do you think having my name as 'Ben' rather than 'Benjamin' will make a difference?

What is the name on the passport?

What is the name on the passport?

Name on passport is 'Benjamin' + middle name

Ive only put 'Ben' on the form...

Name on passport is 'Benjamin' + middle name

Ive only put 'Ben' on the form...

what form, can you change it on the form?

what form, can you change it on the form?

On the IEC Kompass login.

Theyve just sent me a letter asking for payment, however as my name is the abbreviated version of my passport im worried it wont work.

I cant change the form now, all the info is locked.

• Advertisement

On the IEC Kompass login.

Theyve just sent me a letter asking for payment, however as my name is the abbreviated version of my passport im worried it wont work.

I cant change the form now, all the info is locked.

ok get payment out of the way first, then worry about that later, the forms in 2nd stage in mycic IMM1295E has a section to list other names/nicknames you use, I would stick with whats on your passport as it is what you are using to travel with on the iec visa.

ok get payment out of the way first, then worry about that later, the forms in 2nd stage in mycic IMM1295E has a section to list other names/nicknames you use, I would stick with whats on your passport as it is what you are using to travel with on the iec visa.

Ok thanks, hoping it wont matter too much.

Really starting to think this isn't worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Cream Bun

I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! I've been doing the IMM1295 for 3days!! So did what you said and BOOM UPLOADED!! Left all the employment in Canada details blank except for Q.4 where i wrote Unknown for both job title and duties and I gave rough dates.

THANK YOU to everyone who is offering their help!! :)

Your welcome! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Afatpigeon

Cream Bun wrote: »
    Your welcome! :D

Yep, worked for me too. Woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭del777

anybody know how to delete a document once its been uploaded? Application hasnt been submitted yet through CIC but i need to change a doc? Or am i f***ed?? there is a modify button but i cant do anything after that..

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Princessamzs

How long has it taken people from submission time on the cic to when they get the email in their cic account?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 dirtsquirts

How long has it taken people from submission time on the cic to when they get the email in their cic account?

it only took about an hour or so for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Princessamzs

I got it just there now and submitted the number on the top to my Kompass account. Its a waiting game now. Eek:)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 odonovanchris

I just created a new thread for application timelines. Please share your timelines to help people calm down and know what to expect. Thanks.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83318422#post83318422

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

del777 wrote: »
    anybody know how to delete a document once its been uploaded? Application hasnt been submitted yet through CIC but i need to change a doc? Or am i f***ed?? there is a modify button but i cant do anything after that..

you just do a new form and it overwrites the form that you have uploaded

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Laura Gaf

Hi all, just wondering if anyone on here who has been in Australia and lived in Victoria or Queensland and has had to obtain proof of not holding an Australian licence and gotten it?

I've got all my police certs (Australia, Ireland and the UK) but this is holding me back. I lived in Melbourne for 8 months. I have emailed Vic roads over a month ago (and a few times since) but still no word.
    Emec directed me towards this page before: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82048143&postcount=46

and I followed the instructions but still nada fro Vic roads... just wondering has anyone any success at tall...?

I shall bell them tonight but if anyone has any info that'd be excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭del777

Ive just uploaded a photo from my phone and used http://www.idphoto4you.com/
    to crop it.. the dimensions are 413x531... would this be ok? its not spot on to the dimensions in the guidelines? what is everybody else doing for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

Laura Gaf wrote: »
    Hi all, just wondering if anyone on here who has been in Australia and lived in Victoria or Queensland and has had to obtain proof of not holding an Australian licence and gotten it?

I've got all my police certs (Australia, Ireland and the UK) but this is holding me back. I lived in Melbourne for 8 months. I have emailed Vic roads over a month ago (and a few times since) but still no word.
    Emec directed me towards this page before: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82048143&postcount=46

and I followed the instructions but still nada fro Vic roads... just wondering has anyone any success at tall...?

heya have they asked you too submit traffic/driving history ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 howlermonkey

Where is everyone thinking of going to in Canada?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭danny2013

Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario im headed

• Registered Users Posts: 19 howlermonkey

I'm thinking of Ontario, Toronto area but equally we've no clue where exactly. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mairemoo

Where is everyone thinking of going to in Canada?
    I am 80% going for Calgary me thinks

heya have they asked you too submit traffic/driving history ?

hey dude i believe so but i wish not... here on hold with vic roads tch!

heres the link that gave me the notion anyway on CIC!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

Laura Gaf wrote: »

Hey all for anyone in the same boat i just rang Vic roads they had received my email (from 5 weeks ago) and they said they have a backlog etc and my proof of not holding a licence will be posted out in 2 weeks. If I don't receive it by then I am to call back. More waiting ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 eoino90

hey guys, I'm filling out the IM5707E and it says I gotta sign it if I have no children. So will i save the form, fill it out on my computer, print it off, sign where i'm meant to and scan it and upload? kinda confused with this one :S

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement