Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭johnnyc67

oscarmcl wrote: »
    yeh i would imagine that to be the case. it specifically states those 2 states, dunno why, but you should be fine

Cheers. Thats a bit mad needing it if you were just there for 2 months, so even if you were just there on holiday while in Oz you would need a traffic clearance? :( Anyway Sydney and Perth for me so.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 JennyCass

Hey guys,

im just filling in the IMM1295 form - anyone know how to insert an extra page for employment history without having to print it out??

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭username2013

JennyCass wrote: »
    Hey guys,

im just filling in the IMM1295 form - anyone know how to insert an extra page for employment history without having to print it out??

I filled out my extra employment in the letter of explanation. They seemed to accept it, as CIC came back and asked me to get a police cert for Canada as I had lived there previously. Didn't say anything about anything else so hopefully all good....

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

JennyCass wrote: »
    Hey guys,

i uploaded another document with my extra employment in the additional document section on mycic and added a few lines of explanation of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 oscarmcl

SAKBOUND wrote: »
    I got the same thing last night about the NZ Police Cert so this morning I resubmitted the CONSENT TO DISCLOSE OF INFORMATION FORM including the second page where it explains how you get police clearance from NZ. I also attached a copy of my passport. I have not heard anything back yet. I am hoping it is just a case that they are to busy to split out the one I sent originaly from my other certs and it is easier to get me to resubmit it as a standalone document. I keep you posted when and if i get a confirmation that they accept it.

hello just a quick question, im just remembering this now from when i filled the form in.

in the top box, it asks a few questions. i ticked 'Temporary Resident' for 'Category of Application', which should be fine

however for 'Where your application will first be submitted' and 'Canadian visa office abroad/Oversees processing office', i left these blank as i havent a clue what to fill in

where you able to fill these?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Technobod

Hi every1 ,I am trying to log into my cic and for the god knows what reason it wont let me ??? I have already changed my password and uploaded a lot of my application using this password and a new id but it wont let me log in ???Really frustrating at this stage as I just want it over and done with !!!:(:mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

Technobod wrote: »
    Hi every1 ,I am trying to log into my cic and for the god knows what reason it wont let me ??? I have already changed my password and uploaded a lot of my application using this password and a new id but it wont let me log in ???Really frustrating at this stage as I just want it over and done with !!!:(:mad::mad::mad:

try a diff browser like mozilla

i have received a letter after submitting my application with an 'application number' on it, do you put this number into the kompass account then??

try a diff browser like mozilla

did you try your old id and the new password?

sorry message for Technobod.

i have received a letter after submitting my application with an 'application number' on it, do you put this number into the kompass account then??

yes put the numbers including the w in your update cic kompass profile.

• Advertisement

gary27 wrote: »
    yes put the numbers including the w in your update cic kompass profile.

sound, i have it done! now just wait for my LOI!!!

sound, i have it done! now just wait for my LOI!!!

no problem, getting excited now come on LOI.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 odonovanchris

Hi All, don't forget to post your application timelines here to help everyone else out! Thanks:)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056885910

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

boreing enough wait day 13 now for the loi hate watching the flights going up daily:D

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    boreing enough wait day 13 now for the loi hate watching the flights going up daily:D

I know what ya mean, everyday here feels like a month:(

After the LOI, then what?

Book the flight
    Book the insurance
    Book the hostel
    Then go on a sessions all round Ireland with the buddy's enjoy Easter and Bday at home then hop on a flight early April one way to Calgary:D

Thats the plan for after the LOI if it happens will all depend on when i get it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭hegarty147

a lot of people here seem to be getting loi back 6 or 7 days

yea a couple did but it seems to have slowed down a lot recently. must be to do with the uk one opening:( i would not care if i didn't get it till next august if i was not gonna use it straight away but i am:)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

I'm waiting since the 9th Feb for my LOI. no news is good news i guess.

Book the flight
    Book the insurance
    Book the hostel
    Then go on a sessions all round Ireland with the buddy's enjoy Easter and Bday at home then hop on a flight early April one way to Calgary:D

Thats the plan for after the LOI if it happens will all depend on when i get it lol

:D

Love it, Its very similar too mine;) trying not ta get too excited just incase something goes tits up.

• Advertisement

same as buddy. its awful tense here haha.. you heading to calgary or wen ya thinking of going.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭tommyombomb

THIS IS WRECKING MY HEAD. KEEPS FREEZING.

Rant over. it wont allow me download the form to fill out the info also. it keeps telling me my adobe is old. i have updated it today.

anyone else experiencing problems

open it useing firefox that worked for me my google chrome didnt work.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fifi2008

DodoByrne wrote: »
    I'm waiting since the 9th Feb for my LOI. no news is good news i guess.

We're both the same date too. Not going til early June so the longer the wait the more time we get. Don't care though once we get it!!! Pity it doesn't go on entry date anymore

THIS IS WRECKING MY HEAD. KEEPS FREEZING.

Rant over. it wont allow me download the form to fill out the info also. it keeps telling me my adobe is old. i have updated it today.

anyone else experiencing problems

can you right click it then select save as and then open it on the computer, try that.

hegarty147 wrote: »
    a lot of people here seem to be getting loi back 6 or 7 days

Hello Mr.H,

i think everything is slowing down majorly now. can hardly get online

what you mean the more time we get?:o

same as buddy. its awful tense here haha.. you heading to calgary or wen ya thinking of going.

Yeah Im straight too Calgary if I get it mate, Have two friends over there already.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

fifi2008 wrote: »
    We're both the same date too. Not going til early June so the longer the wait the more time we get. Don't care though once we get it!!! Pity it doesn't go on entry date anymore

same as, late may early june i hope. goodluck, hope you get urs soon and enjoy it all :)

• Advertisement

gary27 wrote: »
    can you right click it then select save as and then open it on the computer, try that.

Oh if i got that far i wouldnt mind. it keeps bringing me to a page and says that i need to update my adobe. i tried first on chrome, them Firefox and now using Windows. hopefully this works

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement