Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 chris27091992

Is the CIC Applicication number the same as the CIC File Number?If not when would I recieve the CIC File Number does anybody know?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 bay

Is the CIC Applicication number the same as the CIC File Number?If not when would I recieve the CIC File Number does anybody know?

Im in the same boat, cant seem to find where the file number is, dont even know if i've recieved it yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

what are ye stuck on?

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    what are ye stuck on?

Got my letter of introduction and now have to update the file number in the kompass account to connect the kompass account to the cic one. But I dont know what my file number is or where to find it

so you have your visa??

• Advertisement

so you have your visa??

Yeah, iv done everything. but i still have to do this, said it in the conditional letter of acceptance

yea but you were ment to that before you got your visa like when all of us got the conformation message off the MY cic we uploaded the application number in to the iec kompass account as the cic file number did you do that? thats what ya have to do so the 2 accounts are updated the same:D

yea but you were ment to that before you got your visa like when all of us got the conformation message off the MY cic we uploaded the application number in to the iec kompass account as the cic file number did you do that? thats what ya have to do so the 2 accounts are updated the same:D

NO i never did that, so the file number is the application number??
    Have you got any idea if this is gona mess up visa?

i dont no if it will mess up the visa i very much doubt it doh as you have been granted it:D:D.. the cic file number is the application number you got on the my cic receipt its the W000etc number you go in to the kompass account and go into my profile and go in to the update or add cic file number and use that number on your my cic receipt:)

i dont no if it will mess up the visa i very much doubt it doh as you have been granted it:D:D.. the cic file number is the application number you got on the my cic receipt its the W000etc number you go in to the kompass account and go into my profile and go in to the update or add cic file number and use that number on your my cic receipt:)

cheers! thanks for your help!

• Advertisement

no probs:D

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Lmnover

hi
    any idea how to retrieve the client ID - I have so many passwords now for 2 applications - that the user Id that i thought i used for one isnt working
    I know the password but I wonder how i retrieve the Id??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,456 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Just a warning, I'll be filling out the forms over the next few days, be prepared for LOTS of questions!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭hegarty147

hey guys anyone here got there visa/poe and tried to print it ?. everytime i try to print it it comes up with missing letters or numbers ...anyone else get that issue

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

hegarty147 wrote: »
    hey guys anyone here got there visa/poe and tried to print it ?. everytime i try to print it it comes up with missing letters or numbers ...anyone else get that issue

what did you open it with? adobe reader?

gary27 wrote: »

what did you open it with? adobe reader?
    ya i did ..just cant understand because in print preview its perfect

hegarty147 wrote: »
    ya i did ..just cant understand because in print preview its perfect

try updating adobe or try using another pdf reader
    i had a problem using foxit reader it kept messing the dates up on the imm1295 form.

maybe try this reader
    http://www.nitroreader.com/

also maybe try updating the printer software and drivers.

Gintonious wrote: »
    Just a warning, I'll be filling out the forms over the next few days, be prepared for LOTS of questions!

Every question your going to asked has been asked already maybe have a look through the thread and not be soo lazy;) people might not answer you as i am sure people are sick of answering the same questions over and over;)

try updating adobe or try using another pdf reader
    i had a problem using foxit reader it kept messing the dates up on the imm1295 form.

maybe try this reader
    http://www.nitroreader.com/

also maybe try updating the printer software and drivers.[/Quote

il try that cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,456 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Every question your going to asked has been asked already maybe have a look through the thread and not be soo lazy;) people might not answer you as i am sure people are sick of answering the same questions over and over;)

Thread is 349 pages long, my visa will expire by the time I read that.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deicida

I used the 5645 form on the family info and got my conditional acceptance but I know other people on here used the 5707 and got theirs too

Deicida wrote: »
    I used the 5645 form on the family info and got my conditional acceptance but I know other people on here used the 5707 and got theirs too

you mean you got your letter of introduction?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deicida

you mean you got your letter of introduction?

Whoops yes got my LOI from using that form

Deicida wrote: »
    Whoops yes got my LOI from using that form

congrats,
    please use this thread if you wish for iec timeline;
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056885910

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RED_x

Hey wonder if anyone can answer a few questions I have regarding the IEC/Kompass application? I applied during the first round of the process but I think the 1000 slots where used up by the time I finished my application not sure, I filled out all the fields and validated them and now they all say "pending" do I need to wait for more slots to become availble or am I missing a massive "submit" button some where?

RED_x wrote: »
    Hey wonder if anyone can answer a few questions I have regarding the IEC/Kompass application? I applied during the first round of the process but I think the 1000 slots where used up by the time I finished my application not sure, I filled out all the fields and validated them and now they all say "pending" do I need to wait for more slots to become availble or am I missing a massive "submit" button some where?

we wouldn't be too sure on the UK one I'm guessing you applied for? is it the second wave of visas you applied for?

we wouldn't be too sure on the UK one I'm guessing you applied for? is it the second wave of visas you applied for?

Yeah its the UK one. No it was the first wave, the second starts today.

RED_x wrote: »
    Yeah its the UK one. No it was the first wave, the second starts today.

what we did for the irish one, was when the visas opened you set up you kompass acc and submitted the first applcation, then we waitng until they sent an email requesting payment (took 3 hours for this for me), once paid by following their instructions we upload proof of payment as per instructions.
    This is what it says in kompass after submitting application in first part before payment request:
    Application Status
    Submitted

you should get a WTN after doing so, which is like your visa number, there was 6350 visas for ireland and my number was below 600 above 6350 then probably will not get one unless people drop out.

• Advertisement

Once you had compeleted the application for the and every field was saved and validated and all marked as pending was there a submit button or does it just say pending until processed?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement