Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Star25

celticwe wrote: »
    Same here:o

Shouldnt matter id say:pac:

Yeah I was thinking as much, once you get the letter your done anyway as far as I know. Off to Canada we go:D

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Bd84

When did you's submit stage 2, well done

Bd84 wrote: »

I submitted mine Friday morning 15th Feb and got my letter Sunday night just gone so it was 9 days waiting:) my boyfriend sent them the same time as me though and he's still waiting. My number was ahead of his though so maybe thats why.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭celticwe

Feb 16TH:D

Star25 wrote: »
    I submitted mine Friday morning 15th Feb and got my letter Sunday night just gone so it was 9 days waiting:) my boyfriend sent them the same time as me though and he's still waiting. My number was ahead of his though so maybe thats why.

I did mine on the 9th and still waiting, what number wer u, I'm 1548 I think

• Advertisement

I did mine on the 9th and still waiting, what number wer u, I'm 1548 I think

I'm in the 280's so maybe that's why I got it quicker. You'l get it soon don't worry:)

I`m mid 1000

Yeah hopefully, it's a bit frustrating the wait, I keep doubting myself that I did something wrong but lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12 the_seeker_who

Got my Loi last night at half twelve.

Do i have to wait on anything else?

Congrats. How long did you have to wait after submitting your application for stage 2?

^^^^^^^^^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 t_smada

hey guys!

Ive done the 2nd stage of cic application and all was submitted but I am now after receiving and mail on CIC , called 'Eligibility Verification" When I go to fill it in its all about what school I want to go to etc... I didnt apply for a student visa thing.. I applied for a working visa!?!? HAs any one got this mail?

These are some of the questions?!?!?!

Select the name of your current educational institution (school).

Note: Only schools participating in the Off-Campus Work Permit Program are listed. If your school is not on the list, select "Exit".File Transfer: help.gifSchool

Select the province or territory of your current educational institution (school).

Im stressing out... because I cnt go back and check my cic online application...and I cnt fill this form as its nothing to do with me?!?

Can any1 help!??!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

t_smada wrote: »
    hey guys!

Ive done the 2nd stage of cic application and all was submitted but I am now after receiving and mail on CIC , called 'Eligibility Verification" When I go to fill it in its all about what school I want to go to etc... I didnt apply for a student visa thing.. I applied for a working visa!?!? HAs any one got this mail?

Note: Only schools participating in the Off-Campus Work Permit Program are listed. If your school is not on the list, select "Exit".File Transfer: help.gifSchool

Select the province or territory of your current educational institution (school).

Im stressing out... because I cnt go back and check my cic online application...and I cnt fill this form as its nothing to do with me?!?

Can any1 help!??!?!

in mycic page below the completed is there a submission?
    and is there a in progress above the completed title?

Congrats. How long did you have to wait after submitting your application for stage 2?
    I submitted everything on the 16th feb:D

I was expecting to be waiting 2months:o

• Registered Users Posts: 27 SAKBOUND

hey guys!

Can any1 help!??!?!

Hi is it under the MAKE A REQUEST that you are getting the Eligibility Verification there is no need to panic it is there for everybody but there is no need to fill it out if you are just appling for the working holiday program. I attached a sreen shot of my myCIC to show you.

I submitted everything on the 16th feb:D

Awesome! I submitted mine on the 18th, so I should have mine very soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

^^^^
    i would not count on it alot of us submitted on the 8th/9th and no word yet so who noes wen we will get it could be next week or next month:D

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    ^^^^
    i would not count on it alot of us submitted on the 8th/9th and no word yet so who noes wen we will get it could be next week or next month:D

Way to kill my hope.

No problems mate;) but who noes you could be today or next months none of us no:D

No problems mate;) but who noes you could be today or next months none of us no:D

This is very true. Now off you go and tell some children that Santa Claus is not real :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭del777

hey guys!

Can any1 help!??!?!

Dont be worrying! I did exactly the same thing and started freaking out... you obviously clicked on the link that says request eligibity bla bla bla... go into your application and click the delete button and then just wait for confirmation from CIC... there is only certain criteria needed to fill out that form and if your like me you dont need to complete it!!

By delete button I mean beside the new form that ha opened on your account!

This is very true. Now off you go and tell some children that Santa Claus is not real :D

SANTAS NOT REALLLLLLLL????????????????:(:( WAY TO RUIN MY LIFE:(:(

sorry mate i got out of the wrong side of the bed dis morning:o:o:cool:

sorry mate i got out of the wrong side of the bed dis morning:o:o:cool:

No problem, that's why I keep my bed against a wall :D.

Has there been any talk of people meeting up in Canada. So many people using the IEC programme to get into the country it would be nice to know some fellow country people on the other side.

oh yea it is i no when we all get to calgary there will be a few meet up's really depends where ya headin?

hey gary!!!

thanks for contacting me!

This what I have on my cic page:

What would you like to do today?

Apply Online

Continue

In Progress App # Date Created Date Last Saved Days Left to Transmit
    Eligibility Verification 2481820 Feb-26-2013 05:59:16 AM ET Feb-26-2013 06:49:00 AM ET 14

Completed

Transmitted App # Date Created Date Transmitted
    Online Application W300477355 Feb-25-2013 10:20:25 AM ET Feb-25-2013 10:36:04 AM ET

My Messages
    Submission Confirmation Feb-25-2013 10:54:55 AM ET

hey gary!!!

thanks for contacting me!

This what I have on my cic page:

What would you like to do today?

Apply Online

Continue

In Progress App # Date Created Date Last Saved Days Left to Transmit
    Eligibility Verification 2481820 Feb-26-2013 05:59:16 AM ET Feb-26-2013 06:49:00 AM ET 14

Completed

Transmitted App # Date Created Date Transmitted
    Online Application W300477355 Feb-25-2013 10:20:25 AM ET Feb-25-2013 10:36:04 AM ET

My Messages
    Submission Confirmation Feb-25-2013 10:54:55 AM ET

it looks like you already submitted your application and the in progress is a mistake, can you delete it?

^^^ Just hit delete and everything will be ok! :)

yeh there is a delete button beside it!

del777 thanks to you 2!!! where are yee heading in canada?!?! man the stress of this bloody visa has my blood pressure SKY HIGH... hahah

right ive emailed them but as it says it take 20 days... i think i'll do what you did del777 and delete it. You sure it wont delte my online application form??

yeh there is a delete button beside it!

del777 thanks to you 2!!! where are yee heading in canada?!?! man the stress of this bloody visa has my blood pressure SKY HIGH... hahah

right ive emailed them but as it says it take 20 days... i think i'll do what you did del777 and delete it. You sure it wont delte my online application form??

its already submitted you can't delete it, just delete the in progress one as del777 said.

• Advertisement

Nope, it will erase the form you have opened and then the link will appear as normal as it is appearing in everybodies account :)

then just sit back and wait for your LOI!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement