Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

gary27 wrote: »
    in the mycic account when you create an new application using the code from the come to canada wizard.

oh crap i cant remember that :/

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

oh crap i cant remember that :/

you can do the come to canada thing again and get a new code for the mycic new application.

you can do the come to canada thing again and get a new code for the mycic new application.

will that not mess my application up? how do i do that?

will that not mess my application up? how do i do that?

what have you done in the mycic acc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Gary your a trooper for giveing out the advice i give up:D

• Advertisement

JustRoss23 wrote: »

nothing better to do Ross :D maybe I should update my CV to include my work on boards.ie :D

Team worker assited in the day to day running of an irish social network ..reference pantro;):D

Team worker assited in the day to day running of an irish social network ..reference pantro;):D

yeah but would pantro give me a reference :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

Got my POE today guys, let the good times roll. I hope y'all get urs soon.
    On a side note, i uploaded a garda clearance without my middle name, but applied with my middle name.... so i guess things like that aren't such a big deal.
    I LOVE YOU ALL...... :D

Goodluck guys...... timeline = 9th Feb- 2 30 am Feb 27th.

what have you done in the mycic acc?

well i uploaded my police cert, cv and one other one but thats it ha

• Advertisement

He sure is, top man but so are man :D

well i uploaded my police cert, cv and one other one but thats it ha

then if you can access your application in mycic, can you not click on the 1295 form and right click save as for download.

DodoByrne wrote: »
    Got my POE today guys, let the good times roll. I hope y'all get urs soon.
    On a side note, i uploaded a garda clearance without my middle name, but applied with my middle name.... so i guess things like that aren't such a big deal.
    I LOVE YOU ALL...... :D

Goodluck guys...... timeline = 9th Feb- 2 30 am Feb 27th.

Feck ya but congrats:D:D it seems i am the only early feb applyer left:rolleyes::(

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭danny2013

got my POE this morning at 2am

so i have one more question for all my boards.ie Canada 2013 IEC Megathread collegues>

what does it mean when it says "you must enter Canada no later than the validity noted above (which is 2015/02/18).
    If you have been issued a visa, you must also enter no later than the visa validity date.

where do i find the visa validity date?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭westerlywonder

Feck ya but congrats:D:D it seems i am the only early feb applyer left:rolleyes::(

I am still here with ya ross, dont leave me :(

danny2013 wrote: »
    got my POE this morning at 2am

so i have one more question for all my boards.ie Canada 2013 IEC Megathread collegues>

what does it mean when it says "you must enter Canada no later than the validity noted above (which is 2015/02/18).
    If you have been issued a visa, you must also enter no later than the visa validity date.

where do i find the visa validity date?

you have till that time to enter Canada then when entered your visa starts.

then if you can access your application in mycic, can you not click on the 1295 form and right click save as for download.

no i cant click that form 1295 and save it, like if i could i would know how to save it but option, only continue like. Do i fill in Family Information Form IMM5707?

it says on my conditional acceptance letter from a few weeks ago the following:

We are pleased to inform you that you meet the eligibility requirements of the International Experience Canada (IEC) initiative for citizens of Ireland. This conditional acceptance is valid until 2013-08-12. This letter alone does not allow you to enter Canada.

so that must mean that my visa gets until 12th of August to be activated is that correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 podge22

Hey everyone, I'm still having problems here. I've filled out all the forms and everything but when I go to sign the document it won't let me! It just says:

"Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.
    The name, date of birth or country of birth you entered for your signature does not match the name you entered in your Online Application. To submit this Online Application, the names must match. Only the applicant can electronically sign this Online Application."

I've gone over the documents so many times I have it memorized and it still won't let me sign it. If anyone has had this problem before and knows what I can do then you would be a life saver!

no i cant click that form 1295 and save it, like if i could i would know how to save it but option, only continue like. Do i fill in Family Information Form IMM5707?

ok you can't get the 1295 form you might as well do a new application and get a new code from the come to canada wizard, the family form needs to filled out completely n/a for parts not applicable, leave children part empty if not required, print out, sign both sections and scan to pdf and upload.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 SAKBOUND

it says on my conditional acceptance letter from a few weeks ago the following:

We are pleased to inform you that you meet the eligibility requirements of the International Experience Canada (IEC) initiative for citizens of Ireland. This conditional acceptance is valid until 2013-08-12. This letter alone does not allow you to enter Canada.

so that must mean that my visa gets until 12th of August to be activated is that correct?

Read this page it explains things in the On Arrival in Canada Section. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ireland-irlande/experience_canada_experience/application_status-processus_demande.aspx?view=d

ok you can't get the 1295 form you might as well do a new application and get a new code from the come to canada wizard, the family form needs to filled out completely n/a for parts not applicable, leave children part empty if not required, print out, sign both sections and scan to pdf and upload.

how do i do a new application? can i saved the wizard when completly so i dont have to this again and again ha

how do i do a new application? can i saved the wizard when completly so i dont have to this again and again ha

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp

you can delete the old application one in mycic,
    yes you can save the come to canada or you can write down the code.
    you shouldn't need the code after its in mycic,
    then start new application in mycic using new code.

ok, so it seems im good to go then, just need to plan my travel and health insurance and so on now then :)

ok, so it seems im good to go then, just need to plan my travel and health insurance and so on now then :)

where and when you thinking of going?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp

you can delete the old application one in mycic,
    yes you can save the come to canada or you can write down the code.
    you shouldn't need the code after its in mycic,
    then start new application in mycic using new code.

deleted the old, done that form by saying yes no etc, but it has brought me the screen of uploading my cv and stuff but no code and no chance of saving it to upload it for IMM1295 Application. (Sorry about this)

im heading to a little twin cities called, Kitchener/Waterloo, about 2 hours away from Toronto, i have accomodation lined up there and i will get work cuz theirs loadza work.

Im thinking of heading at the end of April cuz i want to get a direct flight. Im using skyscanner.ie, my mate is already out there and he used skyscanner.ie and backpackerinsurance.ie

Your conditional acceptance is from the IEC which is the first stage. Have you done the second stage which is apply to the CIC to get your Letter of Introdution?

yes got my POE this morning at 2am as i have already stated above.

• Advertisement

yes got my POE this morning at 2am as i have already stated above.

My bad. Mis-read things. Congrats!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement