Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 marcher87

Got the LOI after 3 weeks of waiting (and I had to resubmit my UK police cert as originally I forgot to attach it to the pdf of me Irish one)! just wanna say thanks to everyone who's posted here , this thing was incredibly helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scruffy19

Congrats to everyone who got their visas last night... I'm still waiting since the 14th :mad::mad: Hopefully it comes soon

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭del777

Congrats everybody!! I notice alot of people on here are heading to Calgary.. is anybody going Toronto!? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fifi2008

We're both still waiting since 9th and 11th as well. Not in any rush but want to know now....

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭makita

Congrats just Ross and all who got the golden tickets, the waiting game is a killer I submitted everything on the 7th and still waiting to hear, hoping to have it before I go on 12th march in case anything is wrong with application

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

del777 wrote: »
    Congrats everybody!! I notice alot of people on here are heading to Calgary.. is anybody going Toronto!? :)

yeah alot heading to Calgary, heading to Toronto myself....all going well with visa confimation :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

ukulayla wrote: »
    Couldn't get back to sleep at stupid o clock so checked my emails there. Had a message from cic but after all the extra crap they asked me to send was like ffs what so they want now?!?! Only to give me my POE!!!! Wooooooooo!!!!!!! Congrats everyone.who has been waiting, especially the ever helpful and saintly patient just Ross! Anyone still waiting hang in there, I submitted 2 weeks ago today and had to resubmit my garda cert on the 18th and nz disclosure form on the 24th. I also just scanned a passport photo and didn't even look at the pixel size so don't panic bout that stuff. Wish long post! K I gotta wake up my fella on Scotland and gloat!

I dont think i was that patient:p;)..congrats to you too happy days eh:D

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

do i need my parents signature for the family form?

LMO ROFL;) no ya dont mate just tick the no box that there not unless mammy is to do your washing?;)

On a serious no just hit no for the accompany bit and sign that's it jobs done:D

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    LMO ROFL;) no ya dont mate just tick the no box that there not unless mammy is to do your washing?;)

On a serious no just hit no for the accompany bit and sign that's it jobs done:D

Cheers...oh wait she has to come and do the washing...every 6 months :pac:

ok sounds, so i need signed the bottom of the page? had to ask my two grannys yesterday for my mams bday and my dads bday as i dont want them know i am very close to getting a visa :P

• Advertisement

I was the same mate :D.. yea mate you sign and date and scan back up:D so you just fill in about yourself ma/da and jobs done unless your gf is now coming with you;)

I was the same mate :D.. yea mate you sign and date and scan back up:D so you just fill in about yourself ma/da and jobs done unless your gf is now coming with you;)

thanks so i will print off and withthe stuff blanket and fill it up with black pen and can it back up?

haha no she aint man :P, shut up :o, roll on the roadhouse ;)!

yea mate i think you can fill in the date on the comp if not do it by hand.. yea sign in black pen dude i think it matters i saw some dude had to fill it in black cause he used a green pen that deserves a fair play but what was he thinking with a green pen haha

Oh for sure buddy:D

yea mate i think you can fill in the date on the comp if not do it by hand.. yea sign in black pen dude i think it matters i saw some dude had to fill it in black cause he used a green pen that deserves a fair play but what was he thinking with a green pen haha

Oh for sure buddy:D

you mean fill the data in or date? where do i need to signed in black ink? hahaha fair play to that dude, gas man!

roll on thursday nights ;). herd some places charge $1 for a bottle of Canada beer i think its called, thats cheap ha.

oh i am now having trouble with IMM1295. I have the come to canada questions over and over and still cant get that number i was told i need to upload for this one.

you fill in the information about you/parents on the comp and the dates to then you print off and sign your signature :D

oh thats ****e lad maybe message the cic team?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Got my letter this morning. Really happy to get it.
    Now lots of decision making and organising to be done.
    First thing is to try and decide when to go and then sort out insurance, flights and accommodation etc.
    Its getting a bit real now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Afatpigeon

All submitted. Seems people have been averaging arund 2-4 weeks in waiting? That'd do me fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dclewis

is this visa option still open, i have just been looking on the iec website and it says places remaining is 0

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

dclewis wrote: »
    is this visa option still open, i have just been looking on the iec website and it says places remaining is 0

all gone unfortunately.

no its to late i am afraid to say, the uk program opened a few weeks back but i don't what what their way of it is, possibly the same but need a British passport :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 pinkie086

hey there just wondering is the number you upload to the IEC Kompass Account the application number from the CIC just submitted my application and got acknowledgement that it has been submitted and there is an application number on the letter starting with a letter and then 9 digits is this what I upload or do I wait for further correspondence from CIC?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dclewis

i am currently living in england, so i might try through the british route, they are releasing them in stages and the last one opens on the 07/03

pinkie086 wrote: »
    hey there just wondering is the number you upload to the IEC Kompass Account the application number from the CIC just submitted my application and got acknowledgement that it has been submitted and there is an application number on the letter starting with a letter and then 9 digits is this what I upload or do I wait for further correspondence from CIC?

yeah put the letter and digits into the kompass. myprofile, update cic number and so on.

i am currently living in england, so i might try through the british route, they are releasing them in stages and the last one opens on the 07/03

do you have a british passport or can get one as I think you need passport number when submitting application in kompass, if so then go ahead, make sure to be ready when they open as they won't be around long.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 pinkie086

gary27 wrote: »
    yeah put the letter and digits into the kompass. myprofile, update cic number and so on.

Brill thanks a mill!

do you have a english passport or irish? i would say they are strict enough like.

do you have a british passport or can get one, if so then go ahead, make sure to be ready when they open as they won't be around long.

I'd say they will go like hot cakes....just like the Irish ones, gone in 4 days, record, because there is only 1 year oz visas and people wouldn't fancy do fruit picking for 3 months to get an extra year :P, where as its much cheaper to go to Canada and no fruit picking and get out for an extra year or more for only 120 euro (80 sterling). Roll on the good times :D

I'd say they will go like hot cakes....just like the Irish ones, gone in 4 days, record, because there is only 1 year oz visas and people wouldn't fancy do fruit picking for 3 months to get an extra year, where as its much cheaper to go to Canada and no fruit picking and get out for an extra year or more for only 120 euro (80 sterling). Roll on the good times :D

I say they will be gone in a few hours.

I say they will be gone in a few hours.

ya do you think so? why? oh i forgot where you thinking of going? Calgary for me i think for starters!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭media101

the first stage went in 3 hours and the second went in a day so keep refreshing that page on the 7th cause u will only get a few hours to apply for it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement