Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭cmac8

I got it as a bullet point in my letter yesterday along with looking for a Canadian police cert.

My girlfriend who filled out the forms the exact same way didnt

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

cmac8 wrote: »
    I got it as a bullet point in my letter yesterday along with looking for a Canadian police cert.

My girlfriend who filled out the forms the exact same way didnt

Not sure about that, are they not dealing with the issue of asking for a canadian cert as it is not required.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 melonball

hi, im starting to panic a bit, is anyone else at the "immigration assessment"= pending stage!? i'm at this stage for the last 2 weeks at least now?!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭cmac8

Looking at both my girlfriend and my application, there is a upload section in the "Letter of Explanation" on my application and not hers so I have just wrote a brief note saying where I work etc and attached. Hopefully that is all they are looking for.

If anyone thinks it maybe anything different but that is what i am going to go with for now. Hopefully get the police cert soon and attached the 2 of them and it goes ok.

Thanks for all that assisted me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

melonball wrote: »
    hi, im starting to panic a bit, is anyone else at the "immigration assessment"= pending stage!? i'm at this stage for the last 2 weeks at least now?!

Your a the same stage as everyone else, calm down and be patient.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

^^^^^^^^
    You tell him martie;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

Martyn1989 wrote: »
    Your a the same stage as everyone else, calm down and be patient.
    JustRoss23 wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^
    You tell him martie;)

Ok your at the same stage as everyone EXCEPT Ross who already has his visa..... GET HIM!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 melonball

ah thats ok! thought everyone else was moving! cheers! your nearly worse off reading these pages....puts ya in a panic! thanks all!

Yea get me with a few pints in C-town:D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 SAKBOUND

ah thats ok! thought everyone else was moving! cheers! your nearly worse off reading these pages....puts ya in a panic! thanks all!

I've been waiting since the 7th so no need for you to panic

• Advertisement

^^^^
    Might arrive tanite for ya mate hopefully it will:D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 SAKBOUND

Fingers and everything else crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭EvilDead13

Just an FYI - I spoke with the CIC office in Ottawa today who told me that my application had been sent to the NY office for processing. She mentioned as well that 90% of applications that were done from people already in Canada were sent to the NY office. So if there is anyone else who submitted awhile ago like me (Feb 7th) and is still waiting with no word it's very likely because they are swamped.

Mine was issued from Alberta though lol

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

Mine was issued from Alberta though lol

good work man, ya got it!!!!!

Cheers mate lol got it about 1 am last night happy days:D

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

Cheers lad thanks its a great relief. lads i was waiting near 3 weeks i am sure yers wont be that long there geting through them now very fast:D:D

im still waiting :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

u must be delighted ,time too make the plans
    hopefully im soon:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mairemoo

Awww man....I still need to start my stage 2!! :rolleyes:

mairemoo wrote: »
    Awww man....I still need to start my stage 2!! :rolleyes:

Disgrace to busy with that 20 euro muck to fill it out;) shame on you:p

im still waiting :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

u must be delighted ,time too make the plans
    hopefully im soon:mad:

Keep the faith buddy she will come soon:D awful happy mate:D

• Advertisement

Disgrace to busy with that 20 euro muck to fill it out;) shame on you:p
    Ya I was hoping you can pretend to be me and stress over stage 2! Im allergic to paperwork!! BAH! :eek:

hahah how did you pass college sooo?;) on topic pm if your stuck with anything:p

hahah how did you pass college sooo?;) on topic pm if your stuck with anything:p
    I keep asking myself the same question. I will pm whnever I will have this bloddy thing started. this is one of those things where I need to hold someones hand while I have my little panicks but for now...mister Captain Morgan is going to have to put up with with me :P

you owe me when ya get to c-town;) oh dont worry i will hold your hand:p hahah

do they message ur kompass accpout ,or send u normal email telling u too check .pain in arse checking both:D

i got a message sent to my e-mail alerting me that there was a message in my cic account was handy oh i was the same checked at 12 no joy checked at about 1 before i went to bed an low and behold it was there was awfully happy:D went down had a shot or 2 of whiskey and went to bad haha

you owe me when ya get to c-town;) oh dont worry i will hold your hand:p hahah
    Era Ill get ya something alright when I do pick your brain! ha ha! :P

i got a message sent to my e-mail alerting me that there was a message in my cic account was handy oh i was the same checked at 12 no joy checked at about 1 before i went to bed an low and behold it was there was awfully happy:D went down had a shot or 2 of whiskey and went to bad haha

nice 1 ,whiskey... steady d nerves or curtail d excitement ...
    all good either way .HAPPY DAYS :)

let us no when ya get yours lad:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭makita

Got my Loi 10 mins ago only another 10 days till Calgary !!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement