Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    let us no when ya get yours lad:)

cant log in account site must be down ,being like that for awhile..got message in my email saying message :D in cic account ,im sure thats it sorted ,,happy days ..

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scruffy19

cant log in account site must be down ,being like that for awhile..got message in my email saying message :D in cic account ,im sure thats it sorted ,,happy days ..

Im the same cant log in taking for ever.. freaking the bit out ere

BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM POE accepted

I think I will have a beer to celebrate :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

yea same i cant log in!!!this is annoying i have an email im dyign to know!!!!lol

flynnser19 wrote: »
    yea same i cant log in!!!this is annoying i have an email im dyign to know!!!!lol

Try changing browser. Chrome was playing up on me so I used IE and it loged in straight away

• Advertisement

ive tried all my browsers chrome,firefox and IE!!!god i need to knowwwww lol

ive tried all my browsers chrome,firefox and IE!!!god i need to knowwwww lol

It drives ya mad doesnt it. I smoked about 4 fegs in a row waiting cause my laptop crashed as soon as I read the email sayn I had a message and it started updating lol

Hope you get open and it says POE accepted:D

yea just got it open :) wooohoooo got it im delighted!!! such a weight off my shoulders i now dont have to worry about file sizes or picture sizes or any crap like that hahahaha

yea just got it open :) wooohoooo got it im delighted!!! such a weight off my shoulders i now dont have to worry about file sizes or picture sizes or any crap like that hahahaha

Congrats :D

I thought I ****ed mine up.. I lost the plot with it and just uploaded what I had but it wasnt correct at all, just the size was. DPI was off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Congrats all:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 tutts

WOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at last

omg relief is just amazing!!lol cant wait to book flights and start the countdown :) itll be nice to be somewhere that has an actual summer and real seasons hahaha

Congrats dude;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 tutts

and a normal conversation besides recession all the ****ing time

yea to turn on the news and not hear about the recession . to not being on the dole and seeing the same people week in week out. to good jobs and new friends :D

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭PrettyPolly155

LOI!!!!! Yaaaay!!!

Congrats:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭PrettyPolly155

Congrats:D:D

Sure, tis a great day for the parish :D

For sure **** the crunchie the visa will do instead its Friday whay:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭amster

I just got my POE! Delighted!

For those who like me didn't get a confirmation email when they sent their application, there's nothing to worry about! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

My boyfriend just got his. We submitted our documents on 18/2. I got py LOI last night and he got his just now. :D I'm so delighted. We are gonna go on some session on Saturday night to celebrate!Roll on May!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Energizer_Bat

Just got my POE!!! WOOOHOOO

Finally the wait is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭CatMc48

Congrats guys!!!

Myself and the OH just submitted Stage 2....finally!!! Really wasn't too bad in the end up, just have to try keep the level head cos its a bit all over the place trying to sort the necessary doc's and get the pic right - so hopefully we have all in ok!

All the info on here, was very helpful! To name but a few, JustRoss23, gary27 and WasterEx - cheers for the invaluable info!!

Will update again when POE arrives.....or when I'm asked for additional info!! lol!!

For now though, goodnight!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 SAKBOUND

It finally came whoop..whoop. Now try and get back to sleep so I can go to work tomorrow and hand in my notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Ballybreen

yea to turn on the news and not hear about the recession . to not being on the dole and seeing the same people week in week out. to good jobs and new friends :D

Couldn't of put it better lad, Here's to good times ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fifi2008

We both got it!! So thanks to everyone. What a relief!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

yup yup ,i got mine last nite ,heading into work hungover like sick puppy,but im happy and its friday ,.
    thanks too all who helped out on this tread ,lost without it..

enjoy the journey .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Finally got all my CIC stuff submitted. When I went to the FAQ to see how long it normally takes them to process these applications it said 13 months.
    Did I just click on the wrong thing or something? Does it really take that long?
    How long have other people had to wait?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭del777

Congrats everybody... Im nearly crying with my severe lack of patience!!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭media101

del777 wrote: »
    Congrats everybody... Im nearly crying with my severe lack of patience!!! ;)

im in the same boat!! but no news is good news, they will eventually get round to our applications ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement