Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

no i have upload the form and it accepted it, its the next page when it says

Declaration of Applicant

I have read and understand the above Notice Regarding Personal Information.

I declare that the information I have given in this application is truthful, complete and correct.

I understand that misrepresentation is an offence under section 127 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and may result in a finding of inadmissibility to Canada or removal from Canada.
    I agree that by typing my name and clicking sign, I am electronically signing my application.

Select

Signature I agree that by submitting this application, I am electronically signing the application. I ,

Given Name(s) TimothyRichard
    Last Name O'Connell
    , solemnly declare that the information I have provided is true and that the documents I am submitting in support of my application are genuine and have not been altered in any way. (that is my real name abd its like on the form of imm1295 (which has been saved),

Security Question
    Favourite football team

Would there not be a space between your given names?

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

gary27 wrote: »
    Would there not be a space between your given names?
    I tried spaces givens names and surname, still nothing like.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭del777

Is anyone going to the Working Abroad Expo in Dublin today or tomorrow? We went the one last year and got a good bit of info on applying for visa and such. There were plenty of companies there but no real job offers because of the lack of visa/work permit problem... just send your cv in and we"ll get back to you sort of thing. I'd like to know if this time round if you have most of visa/work permit papers in order will there be any firm offers from any companies there. Would really appreciate if anyone could post their feedback just to know if its worth our while queuing for tomorrow's one.

Thanks

Hey all, we went up to the RDS today and if you are in a trade or a skilled worker then Id defo recommend going up,... wasnt so good for me (i work in admin & finance) its all aimed at trades... my bf is a welder and he has managed to get two welding tests for monday, if he passes them they offer a job to him on the day and can even go as far as paying for flights visas etc... id defo recommend going up and getting some contacts as we also got a few contacts that said if we land in Canada with nothing to give them a shout and they can sort us out... maybe Im being naive but I got a great vibe off them.... we went up at about 1.30 today and there was no queuing at all, just straight in and buy ticket, we left about 4.... oh alot of the jobs that they are recruiting for up there are in Saskatchewan & Alberta... very little for Ontario... we were going to Toronto but are rethinking at the min :)

I tried spaces givens names and surname, still nothing like.

when your trying to submit signature what does it do?

Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.
    • The name, date of birth or country of birth you entered for your signature does not match the name you entered in your Online Application. To submit this Online Application, the names must match. Only the applicant can electronically sign this Online Application.

• Advertisement

Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.
    • The name, date of birth or country of birth you entered for your signature does not match the name you entered in your Online Application. To submit this Online Application, the names must match. Only the applicant can electronically sign this Online Application.

if its not the date of birth or country then it must be your name, you see the the ' in your surname O'Connell could that be causing the problem maybe check that or use a comma like this one `

Tried that thanks but no joy and other fada wouldnt be allowed on the form ...

Tried that thanks but no joy and other fada wouldnt be allowed on the form ...

did you try just using your first name only and surname for signature or can you do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,454 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

What was the site to use for the photos again? I can't find it in the previous pages.

Gintonious wrote: »
    What was the site to use for the photos again? I can't find it in the previous pages.

www.idphoto4you.com/

• Advertisement

thanks but no joy ha

tried but nothing.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83223031

another person had this problem, jmcurran see link above.
    did you try clicking the I agree box.

Ah i swear to Christ if that was the thing stopping me, i will kill the web designer of the site :P

Ah i swear to Christ if that was the thing stopping me, i will kill the web designer of the site :P

it wasn't that thing was it :D?

it wasn't that thing was it :D?

No joy yet i click on agree and its highlighted blue and filled in what i needed, same thing comes up!!

No joy yet i click on agree and its highlighted blue and filled in what i needed, same thing comes up!!

ok, you know if you search the megathread using the signature there was a few people with the same problem as you, maybe try in pm them for help,
    i add some of their usernames here if you want.
    sinux: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83199328
    PropJoe84: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83187412
    bapman30: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83147506

that be great :D, thanks for helping out.

that be great :D, thanks for helping out.

try contacting those members in the post above to see if they can help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

yea one way is fine dude:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

yea mate you have your visa your good to go:D where ya heading?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Chaow

Hey, Can anyone tell me what "UCI" is on the 1295 Form please? Tried to put "N/A" and says its an error. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fifi2008

Just leave it blank, unless you're in Canada and applying for second yr permit

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Chaow

Ok great, thanks for quick response :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭underthetides

*sigh* still waiting for payment verification since January 31st. Seriously beginning to believe that I'm not going to be getting the visa now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mairemoo

*sigh* still waiting for payment verification since January 31st. Seriously beginning to believe that I'm not going to be getting the visa now. :(
    whuuuut? did you email them?

mairemoo wrote: »
    whuuuut? did you email them?

I've emailed them about ten times, I've mailed the embassy, I've spoken to Go4less and none have been any help. The IEC won't reply, the embassy said they couldn't help and go4less keep saying 'dont worry', but that's a bit useless at this stage.

I've emailed them about ten times, I've mailed the embassy, I've spoken to Go4less and none have been any help. The IEC won't reply, the embassy said they couldn't help and go4less keep saying 'dont worry', but that's a bit useless at this stage.

that's a tough one, your waiting for a month for payment verification and i thought 2 weeks was bad, i hope it is sorted soon.
    Was their anything wrong with your payment? what was your wtn?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mairemoo

hmmm well I've been following a group on Facebook, Canada IEC 2012, and someone from IEC seems to be replying to some posts on the group so maybe chance your arm and contact her through that maybe??

that's a tough one, your waiting for a month for payment verification and i thought 2 weeks was bad, i hope it is sorted soon.
    Was their anything wrong with your payment? what was your wtn?

I got asked for additional proof of payment and I emailed them explaining my bank could not provide any more information that what I had already given. I have had no contact with the IEC since that email, and that was Feb 1st. My boyfriend sent them the exact same email (literally copied and pasted) as we paid from the same account and his payment was verified within 24 hours so I doubt there is anything wrong with my payment.

My WTN is 832.

• Advertisement

I got asked for additional proof of payment and I emailed them explaining my bank could not provide any more information that what I had already given. I have had no contact with the IEC since that email, and that was Feb 1st. My boyfriend sent them the exact same email (literally copied and pasted) as we paid from the same account and his payment was verified within 24 hours so I doubt there is anything wrong with my payment.

My WTN is 832.

well if your boyfriend got it verified using the same details then you should as well, your visa application could be processed at a different location by different person due to the large amount of visas to processed, the only thing that I can conclude from the info that you provided it may be the payment details, keep trying to get in contact with someone who might help you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement