Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 blueprince

Oh my god doesnt sound good that some are waiting so long. But what will happen when the processing time of 6 weeks will be over and still no answer ?? Where to contact or how to inform that processing time is over ?

Maybe someone has already experience.

Thanks for answer in advance !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

processing time is 8 weeks and it can go over that it does not matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 blueprince

No i was told its 2 weeks iec processing time and 6 weeks cic and when it goes over you can do a case specific enquiry - but dont know how?

Maybe someone had already phone call with cic concerning this issue and can share his/her experience :)

I read an official document in which it is stated that the processing time must not elapse 6 week of cic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dextersworld_

I got my POE 2 hrs ago, submitted docs on the 19th Feb, resubmitted my family form on the 25th, my nerves have been shot ....
    DELIGHTED!

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

I got my POE 2 hrs ago, submitted docs on the 19th Feb, resubmitted my family form on the 25th, my nerves have been shot ....
    DELIGHTED!

congrats, i submitted 19th as well so hopefully mines will arrive soon :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

gary27 wrote: »
    congrats, i submitted 19th as well so hopefully mines will arrive soon :)

were you asked to resubmit anything after sending to the cic?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭EvilDead13

blueprince wrote: »
    No i was told its 2 weeks iec processing time and 6 weeks cic and when it goes over you can do a case specific enquiry - but dont know how?

Maybe someone had already phone call with cic concerning this issue and can share his/her experience :)

I read an official document in which it is stated that the processing time must not elapse 6 week of cic.

User Fees Act states the CIC processing should not exceed 6 weeks. This is posted in the CIC website. I'm waiting 31 days now with no word at all. If you call CIC give your client ID number and make sure they look up your file you should be able to find out what office your application was sent to. You then go to that visa office website and they should have a link for case specific enquiries. Mine for example is in New York.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 AE56

EvilDead13 wrote: »
    User Fees Act states the CIC processing should not exceed 6 weeks. This is posted in the CIC website. I'm waiting 31 days now with no word at all. If you call CIC give your client ID number and make sure they look up your file you should be able to find out what office your application was sent to. You then go to that visa office website and they should have a link for case specific enquiries. Mine for example is in New York.

Were they able to give u an update on yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭green_dub_girl

DELIGHTED!

Congrats! May I ask why you had to resubmit your family form? I have made a mistake on my own but haven't been asked to resubmit yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TheWaitingGame

well peeps. im new on this and wondering is there many of ye heading to toronto for the summer? whats the work situation over there like?

• Advertisement

m.j.w wrote: »
    were you asked to resubmit anything after sending to the cic?

not asked to resubmit anything yet

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

I just want to get my visa and just ASAP! Sorry having a bad last few days with everything :(

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭CatMc48

not asked to resubmit anything yet

Any joy yet gary27? We sumitted all in the early hours of March 1st, so are a good bit behind ye, but at the same time just wish they'd fly through a few of them already :D

Really despising where I work right now, so just want to be able to say I'm leaving, even if it's not going to be until September time!! The joy of smiling every day knowing I'll be free, will be enough to get me through the next few mths!! At the moment however, I just have to sit tight and try not say something that'll get me fired!! LOL!

God I sound so bitter here - rant over - it's Monday - I apologise :o

I just want to get my visa and just ASAP! Sorry having a bad last few days with everything :(

Ha! I'm not the only one so!! I feel your pain Black_shadow!! :)

CatMc48 wrote: »
    Any joy yet gary27? We sumitted all in the early hours of March 1st, so are a good bit behind ye, but at the same time just wish they'd fly through a few of them already :D

Really despising where I work right now, so just want to be able to say I'm leaving, even if it's not going to be until September time!! The joy of smiling every day knowing I'll be free, will be enough to get me through the next few mths!! At the moment however, I just have to sit tight and try not say something that'll get me fired!! LOL!

God I sound so bitter here - rant over - it's Monday - I apologise :o

I think we all been in a job where we didn't want to be in but had to due to circumstances so I feel your pain.
    I wish they would fly through them, I need to get things sorted.
    Just keep smiling :D

I wonder did the OP 'canadia' ever go for the IEC in the end up!! Considering the thread is now 418 pages long, am sure all her questions were answered!! lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭vwgolfmk504

Just filling out the family form now, where it says signature it wont let me type? What do i do?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

Ha! I'm not the only one so!! I feel your pain Black_shadow!! :)

Aw thanks, need a boxing bag haha. well im the same, in a job for the last 2 years, it has been good but god im sick of it now and need a change of place :D and new friends (most of my friends have moved on, poor me left behind :( ha)

Just filling out the family form now, where it says signature it wont let me type? What do i do?

Thanks

You need to print it out and sign it manually, then scan it back in and upload the signed copy.

Thanks

type family form into search option top right of thread, and all other questions you may have, have already been answered many times :)

• Advertisement

Hi dated the form the 17.02.2013 and submitted it on the 19.02.2013, as such it wasn't "The most up to date form", so resigned it and sent it back. Good luck with your application !

Hi dated the form the 17.02.2013 and submitted it on the 19.02.2013, as such it wasn't "The most up to date form", so resigned it and sent it back. Good luck with your application !

no word on LOI yet?

You need to print it out and sign it manually, then scan it back in and upload the signed copy.

Make sure and Sign the form with the same date you submit the rest of thedocs! -

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭vwgolfmk504

Make sure and Sign the form with the same date you submit the rest of thedocs! -

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭EvilDead13

AE56 wrote: »
    Were they able to give u an update on yours?

I haven't heard back from them but I just emailed them yesterday since they say their processing time is 30 days at the NY office. I have a feeling that might be calendar days though so I'll have to wait until next week and send another email if that is the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Muffinman1

When people say update CiC number what do they mean? I've sent away everything on CiC account but didn't put any number in

Muffinman1 wrote: »
    When people say update CiC number what do they mean? I've sent away everything on CiC account but didn't put any number in

application number begins with W put it into kompass myprofile, update cic file number and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 AE56

EvilDead13 wrote: »
    I haven't heard back from them but I just emailed them yesterday since they say their processing time is 30 days at the NY office. I have a feeling that might be calendar days though so I'll have to wait until next week and send another email if that is the case.

Awh that's good to know... Hopefully u will get sorted soon! My husband is in same boat waiting very patiently!!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Muffinman1

application number begins with W put it into kompass myprofile, update cic file number and so on.
    Oh is this after they reply when you receive POE letter. Or what and can I get CiC number on CiC account if it has to be done immediately

• Advertisement

Muffinman1 wrote: »
    Oh is this after they reply when you receive POE letter. Or what and can I get CiC number on CiC account if it has to be done immediately

you get it when you submit application to cic, you should be able to see it on your mycic homepage it begins with a W.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement