Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

I applied for multiple visa through the mycic and have never been asked for scans of the passport stamps.
    Stall the digger til the program opens and stop flapping like pigeons!
    The guesswork and hearsay is not helping anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Today was the first i heard of scanning stamped passport pages :o

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Went into my local garda station to fill out a the garda clearance form , she gave me the sheet but with no pen . So i asked her is there any pens to which she replied "oh sorry only this one i have" :mad: Anyways took it to work and filled it out and brought it back . So hopefully wont take too long :D

Haha she is the true definition of a bitch:D you should have said sure throw it over this way luv i wont take that long;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 philo87

The imm1295 wont open on my computer would there be any way around this. Says i need a newer version of pdf bt have clicked link an downloaded it bt still wont open..The family information link opened no bother so dnt understand y it wont open

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 mexican council of food

where does it say you have to scan stamped pages?

Think theres a lot of heresay and guessing on this page....Dúirt bean liom go ndúirt bean léi go ndúirt bean eile gur inis bean di.

Too much of this craic and people will end up putting wrong things on their form!!!

On your upload page in your MyCIC account, you will see a list of the documents you need to upload. Click the "?" symbol next to where it says passport and scroll to the bottom of the page where it clearly says "If using your passport, include a copy of the page that shows your birthdate, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings."

you're welcome

philo87 wrote: »
    The imm1295 wont open on my computer would there be any way around this. Says i need a newer version of pdf bt have clicked link an downloaded it bt still wont open..The family information link opened no bother so dnt understand y it wont open

yeah same here

yeah same here

so whats da craic with it is it opening 4 other people? Maybe its not up yet

so whats da craic with it is it opening 4 other people? Maybe its not up yet

It was up last week alright for a while, I definitely had a look through it. Should be resolved soon...i hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

Try opening it from a different browser

• Advertisement

thats an idea...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

What are peoples predictions on when Visas will run out?

was may last year when they ran out ,also there is extra 1200 places or something ..
    anybody applying within the first 2 months will have no promblem .
    theres a hole lot of worrying going on and there no need, it be fine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

was may last year when they ran out ,also there is extra 1200 places or something ..
    anybody applying within the first 2 months will have no promblem .
    theres a hole lot of worrying going on and there no need, it be fine :)
    Exactly a lot needs to be put into perspective, there's risk of people freaking out and messing up or getting confused. nothing is definite yet, apply early and you'll get a visa.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

It was up last week alright for a while, I definitely had a look through it. Should be resolved soon...i hope!

anyone try too look at imm1295 form are you using google chrome ,cause it dosnt or wont open on that ,try using firefox opens straight away :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Anyone know how far back in our CV we have to go. I want to keep it down to 2 pages, which means I have to leave out work stuff from 10 years ago, which isn't really that relevant right now...

you have to include the last 10 years. so your work history from 2003 till present:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Star25

On your upload page in your MyCIC account, you will see a list of the documents you need to upload. Click the "?" symbol next to where it says passport and scroll to the bottom of the page where it clearly says "If using your passport, include a copy of the page that shows your birthdate, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings."

you're welcome

How do you get in to the upload page?? I can't see it on mine!:confused: The options on the left side of the page say FAQ, Security etc, thats all I can see!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ladybird23

seachto7 wrote: »
    Anyone know how far back in our CV we have to go. I want to keep it down to 2 pages, which means I have to leave out work stuff from 10 years ago, which isn't really that relevant right now...

Are you doing a Canadian version CV or Irish?

Star25 wrote: »
    How do you get in to the upload page?? I can't see it on mine!:confused: The options on the left side of the page say FAQ, Security etc, thats all I can see!

above that list of options, you'll see something like MyCiC>something>something else. if you click the MyCIC part of it, there should be an "Apply Now" link around there some where. It'll ask you for a Peronal Checklist Code, which you then get by filling this questionnaire out. hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

ladybird23 wrote: »
    Are you doing a Canadian version CV or Irish?

irish version, id say they only want it to cross reference

• Advertisement

When filling out imm1295 it as you what kind of permit are you applying for i said iec wh. It askes for employers names address things lik that. Should i leave this blank as i dont have any employer or what should i do?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭archicraft

When filling out imm1295 it as you what kind of permit are you applying for i said iec wh. It askes for employers names address things lik that. Should i leave this blank as i dont have any employer or what should i do?

Answer with unknown:)

archicraft wrote: »
    Answer with unknown:)

And also ive had more then 4 employers since leaving school in 2005. They only give u 3 boxes. What should i do there i ave the 3 most recent in. Also the signature will i ave to print it out and scan back onto the computer when signed ya? Sorry about the 21 questions jus want to do things right

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Have you visited or lived any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year? Im guessing you say no since ive never lived outside of ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭LostOneHelpMe

In the past employment section lads it says fill out your last 10 years of employment, Ive been unemployed since 2009 so should I use one of the sections to put that in, or should I just fill in my employment details from 2009 back?? Any help much appreciated:)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

Ok I still can't open that form on my computer or on the iPad cause I thought maybe it was just the computer!!!!

flynnser19 wrote: »
    Ok I still can't open that form on my computer or on the iPad cause I thought maybe it was just the computer!!!!

try firefox on the computer it should work. it worked 4 me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭misnormer

try 64bit internet explorer to open files,

• Registered Users Posts: 2 -tisme-

Hows it goin everyone, just a quick question for ye... I applied for the IEC last year but I didnt get it as it was "under the wrong innitiative". Anyway, when they ask in the myCIC about if you have applied before then I should have a Client ID number. Iv went through emails from last year from them but I cant seem to find any client ID number. Would really appreciate it if anyone has the same problem or knows what to do. CHEERS!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Hi all,

Just downloaded and am looking through the IMMI1295E... and the IMM5707E... forms.

With the IMMI1295, it seems we can complete it online, then validate it. However, hot do we provide a digital signature???

With the IMM5707E, it asks about our family members etc, and when we expect to commence working in Canada in our intended job area. What's the best way to answer this. I don't have or won't have a job lined up as such, so can't predict when I'm going to go or start a job. Should I just give a ball park time when I might expect to be in Canada ( if I get the visa!)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement