Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

do u need too activate account through ur email too sign in for first time .
    cause its sayin invalid password

• Registered Users Posts: 26 eight8

Star25 wrote: »

I'd say its just the back log alright. Ive never wanted to pay money so much in my life ;) Im just gonna keep an eye on it and hope for the best!

Same here... This waiting around is horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

113 Visas gone already lads haha :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭armadillo86

WasterEx wrote: »
    13 Visas gone already lads haha :eek:

Does that mean they save you a place once you submit payment in stage one??

gary27 wrote: »
    I could only add three previous employers iec kompass, won't allow to add more, should I just the three most recent and proceed?

I only put 3 also, as long as you can show what field ou have been working in for past 5years your fine cos you will have to submit your CV at some stage too so as long as they match up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭johnnyc67

WasterEx wrote: »
    13 Visas gone already lads haha :eek:

how is that????:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭armadillo86

Quota: 6,350
    Working Holiday places remaining: 6,237

So there's 113 gone already?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

eight8 wrote: »
    I only put 3 also, as long as you can show what field ou have been working in for past 5years your fine cos you will have to submit your CV at some stage too so as long as they match up

thanks, i will just add the three most recent and they will get my cv later for the rest.

As far as I know, once payment is received the quota drops and holds a visa for you.
    Do they notify you once you have to pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

anyone now when you submit it how long until i get the letter asking for payment?

i didnt activate but allowed me to submit app, when I was getting invalid password I clicked the forgot password link and got a new password.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 dmags

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    anyone now when you submit it how long until i get the letter asking for payment?

Not that this is much help but I have been waiting just over 30mins and still haven't received anything

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Brian2208

you have to activate your account by clicking on the link in the e-mail they send you. If the link doesn't work (it didn't work for me) you can copy and paste the link shown in your browser. That worked for me

Im the same I'm waiting on that message so I can pay but there's nothing at all in the messages or on e-mail, and some people seem to have paid and all??

thanks mate i just sumbited it and it will send send a message to my iec same for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fifi2008

PO Box.... 000?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

fifi2008 wrote: »
    PO Box.... 000?

I just left it blank, it's not down as a compulsory box...
    Have the details section done, just waiting till tomorrow so I can get a scanned copy of my passport, I assume any printing place would have scanning facilities...?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fifi2008

Ya should have alright...its a required field on mine...wtf?

fifi2008 wrote: »
    Ya should have alright...its a required field on mine...wtf?

i typed na for the po box

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 locoo

On the Garda clearance form it asks for proof that you require clearance.

How did you overcome this?

thanks mate i just sumbited it and it will send send a message to my iec same for you?

Fingers crossed anyway, since we have the tracking numbers I'm sure it's just a back log

• Registered Users Posts: 35 beemer2003

hi all did anyone get the email back yet, i got thru my application an submitted it but the receipt email hasnt come thru yet and im waiting to pay any advice

were all in the same boat beemer there seems to be a backlog.

Ross mate, have you paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭PSRJ17191438b

in the personal information tab, where you have to upload your passport is it just the page with your photo and all on it or is it the stamps you have aswell?

anyone?

no mate haven't even received my message back yet seems to be a big backlog.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Still waiting on the email for payment here. Gonna be paying in the morning. How does one get proof of payment? Would a screenshot of the pending payment (yaknow the way laser/visa debit goes out of some accs (aib) as a pending payment for a couple days before actually showing as paid, but it'd be paid the other end. I really don't wanna have to wait near a week for it to show up before I can screenshot it and secure my place :/

no mate haven't even received my message back yet seems to be a big backlog.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 beemer2003

i jusy got it there and it has it requires an electronic payment transfer from your bank

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement