Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭gemie

Nope, just the page with my personal info (it is a new passport with no stamps)

goforless told me scan all the passport photos! did that. how you change these scan photos to pdf and jpg so i can upload it?

i have everything done on the application apart from this! then pay my fee

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Once I hit the 'upload' button, the box with the file empties. This happens with both a pdf and jpg version of the scanned passport.

I can't check mines as I already submitted, but as I recall I think that it also disappeared for me so I just clicked save only and went back in and click view which downloaded the file I uploaded so I knew I had it uploaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Ultra Magnus

gary27 wrote: »
    I can't check mines as I already submitted, but as I recall I think that it also disappeared for me so I just clicked save only and went back in and click view which downloaded the file I uploaded so I knew I had it uploaded.

I will try that, thanks.

I can't check mines as I already submitted, but as I recall I think that it also disappeared for me so I just clicked save only and went back in and click view which downloaded the file I uploaded so I knew I had it uploaded.[/QUis it

is it just the main photo you scanned not all 32 pages?

gemie wrote: »
    goforless told me scan all the passport photos! did that. how you change these scan photos to pdf and jpg so i can upload it?

i have everything done on the application apart from this! then pay my fee

I don't know how to convert the scans. You might have to rescan them to the file type you want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭LostOneHelpMe

My passport is more or less new no stamps etc so should I just upload the page with my pic and details or upload the passport cover aswell?

I can't check mines as I already submitted, but as I recall I think that it also disappeared for me so I just clicked save only and went back in and click view which downloaded the file I uploaded so I knew I had it uploaded.[/QUis it

is it just the main photo you scanned not all 32 pages?

I only uploaded the id page of the passport.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Energizer_Bat

Woot, Payment Verified!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 beemer2003

WasterEx wrote: »
    Anyone else having to deal with not being able to do a bank transfer via online banking? I can't because I need a stupid card reader. Would I be able to do this in my local AIB branch? My head is wrecked -_-

same here mate i guess the best thing to do is go into the branch in the morning

My passport is more or less new no stamps etc so should I just upload the page with my pic and details or upload the passport cover aswell?

Just the page with your pic and details.

• Advertisement

Just the page with your pic and details.

goforless and their bull****! was thinking you only need the main page of your passport with the details

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭centre back

Woot, Payment Verified!

how/where did you get the message to pay? did it come to youre own email address??or on the kompass

• Registered Users Posts: 8 SOC1991

Sorry where do you find the view button

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭hegarty147

Guys any help on the passport pic when i upload pdf it says upload successful but when i click view it open but says file is corrupt ? any help much appreciated

goforless and their bull****! was thinking you only need the main page of your passport with the details

Don't quote me on it but if you have no stamps on your passport then it is just the page with pic and details needed.

If you have stamps, you need to scan them too (I think!)

Don't quote me on it but if you have no stamps on your passport then it is just the page with pic and details needed.

If you have stamps, you need to scan them too (I think!)

i have no stamps im ok! thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 35 beemer2003

ive uploaded my passport pic already and had a US visa do i need to upload them also even though ive progressed on further can i go back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

is anyone else waiting over 2 hours for this message regarding payment i submitted my stuff and was told a message would be sent to me but two hours later and still nothing? i have seen people have applied after me and have there's now?:/

I received a message to pay in the IEC Application page. Then i sent the payment via my bank. Saved the receipt and then uploaded it. The Proof of Payment section was not available until i received the message.

Once sent i eventually received a new message telling me that my payment receipt was verified and that my application would be pushed onto the next stage. :)

All you can do is wait for the message. Not sure how long it took for me to receive it after initial application.

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    is anyone else waiting over 2 hours for this message regarding payment i submitted my stuff and was told a message would be sent to me but two hours later and still nothing? i have seen people have applied after me and have there's now?:/

still waiting also

• Advertisement

I received a message to pay in the IEC Application page. Then i sent the payment via my bank. Saved the receipt and then uploaded it. The Proof of Payment section was not available until i received the message.

Once sent i eventually received a new message telling me that my payment receipt was verified and that my application would be pushed onto the next stage. :)

All you can do is wait for the message. Not sure how long it took for me to receive it after initial application.

any problems paying online via bank acc?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

JustRoss23 wrote: »

im waiting over a hour myself ,still noting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

its soo annoying i am over 2 not far off 3 and still waiting.:/

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Woot, Payment Verified!

How did you go about paying it? What did you use as a receipt for proof of payment?

any problems paying online via bank acc?

Nope, i sent via my HSBC UK account. I did an international transfer. Seems to be ok.

Payment will not be with them for a few days i assume but the receipt i received was sufficient to get it verified.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 eight8

Did you pay via online banking and if so how did you get proof of payment with all the right info they are looking for on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Princessamzs

I'm waiting too. :(

WasterEx wrote: »
    How did you go about paying it? What did you use as a receipt for proof of payment?

I used the receipt from the international transfer which i received when the transaction was sent. It had all the info i could see on it.

Cost me a bit more to send but seems to be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Just submitted mine, will wait for the email now. Must throw on the kettle:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

can you pay by credit card?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement