Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭hegarty147

fifi2008 wrote: »
    When u click choose file and find file to use, it goes into box and then u click upload. The box empties but view is on the right side of the upload button. Once u view it and happy with it just click save and validate. Leaving it in paint will most def be too big a size. So do the word format, try that and see. It might keep crashing because the file is too big. Into word and then save as PDF. See how u get on doing it that way

hey did that put it into word and when i click on view and it opens it says problem and the file is corrupt i cant understand why it would be corrupt

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Y2Gray1895

Just received my e-mail. Almost exactly three hours after I submitted so just be patient guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

has anyone tried payment online via electronic transfer, I'm with bank of ireland but it doesn't seem to allow me to them as a payee?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭gemie

I SUBMITTED MY APP, what happens now. says i have to get a message. how long does that take? is the message inbox in your account?

gemie wrote: »
    I SUBMITTED MY APP, what happens now. says i have to get a message. how long does that take? is the message inbox in your account?

took about 3hrs for me

• Advertisement

Y2Gray1895 wrote: »
    Just received my e-mail. Almost exactly three hours after I submitted so just be patient guys.

you only got a email now after submitting it 3 hours ago!?
    payment next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

dunno mate not gonna try gonna go into the bank tamorrow after lunch:)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Spiderlfc

Cheers for that Energizer_Bat

gary27 wrote: »
    took about 3hrs for me

Gary your great help all together. cheers. be a sleep by then. check in the morning. pay my fee tomorrow.

can you pay with visa debit card from a bank of ireland card or paypal?

you only got a email now after submitting it 3 hours ago!?
    payment next?

yes payment next they send you a pdf with details.

• Advertisement

yes payment next they send you a pdf with details.

how do you pay it so i know tomorrow cos ill be at work!
    whats cards you use ? how did you pay it?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

ah god i thought you could pay by credit card!!!so its still that funds transfer???rage!

how do you pay it so i know tomorrow cos ill be at work!
    whats cards you use ? how did you pay it?

via a bank transfer, they give you all the details you send the required amount and then upload the receipt for proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ledge87

im waiting longer than 3 hrs load of balls wanted to get the bank transfer done tomorrow.

via a bank transfer, they give you all the details you send the required amount and then upload the receipt for proof.

sound out, Thanks a million :) boards help alot. ill just wait. get up early 2 hours b4 work!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

flynnser19 wrote: »
    ah god i thought you could pay by credit card!!!so its still that funds transfer???rage!

Awh I thought the same thing, they were doing so well with the new online system n all.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Spiderlfc

@Energizer_Bat

Does it give you an option to pay in CAD as I am currently in Canada?

ledge87 wrote: »
    im waiting longer than 3 hrs load of balls wanted to get the bank transfer done tomorrow.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ireland-irlande/experience_canada_experience/index.aspx?lang=eng&view=d#cn-nav

5811 VISAS LEFT! FROM 6350

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Just saw that myself on the site, better act fast! Tbh I'd say they'll all be gone by mid april.

WasterEx wrote: »
    Just saw that myself on the site, better act fast! Tbh I'd say they'll all be gone by mid april.

defo , they will go fast!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Energizer_Bat

Spiderlfc wrote: »
    @Energizer_Bat

Does it give you an option to pay in CAD as I am currently in Canada?

The only bank details i got were for Ireland and you need to send €120.

I assume you could send and international transfer in CAD that amounts to €120.

It does ask you what currency paid in when giving the proof of payment.

The only bank details i got were for Ireland and you need to send €120.

I assume you could send and international transfer in CAD that amounts to €120.

It does ask you what currency paid in when giving the proof of payment.

how do you do this, do you have to go into my bank or register online and upload your card or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ENNE

Does anyone know how we apply for our 2 year old daughter - i have just sent my husbands application and am going sending mine now - do we have to send an iec application for our daughter or add her on at a later stage? There is no help on the website.

ENNE wrote: »
    Does anyone know how we apply for our 2 year old daughter - i have just sent my husbands application and am going sending mine now - do we have to send an iec application for our daughter or add her on at a later stage? There is no help on the website.

hi sorry did u have any issue uploading ur passport picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fifi2008

When u did it in word did u save it as PDF format? Word doc will say corrupt file, PDF was fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

Just got my message for payment. Gonna hit the bank tomorrow before college, I could do the online banking thing tonight but I'd rather wait to get a receipt from the bank as I don't know what kind of receipt I'd get from the online option.

Has anyone done the online banking thing and actually got a receipt. I'm with AIB (and I have the card reader too) if that makes any difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Energizer_Bat

how do you do this, do you have to go into my bank or register online and upload your card or what?

I think you can do that in canada online. Will depend on your bank.

Go to your bank website and register for online services then you will be able to see if you can send money internationally.

fifi2008 wrote: »
    When u did it in word did u save it as PDF format? Word doc will say corrupt file, PDF was fine for me

hi i had it in pdf then it still said corrupt so i copied and pasted it to word and still corrupt. I just cant understand. So when u uploaded it in word first it said corrupt ?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

WasterEx wrote: »

sooner than that I'd say if that many went on day one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Y2Gray1895

I tried to do it online but it wouldn't allow me to add them as a payee so I shall have to wait to hit the bank. The race is on!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement