Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭evan2509

makita wrote: »
    how long were people waiting for their payment to be verified?

Apparently its 5 or 6 hours mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭johnnyc67

AlanMc86 wrote: »
    I went into AIB and they told me to just fill out a lodgement slip. I got a crappy till receipt will almost none of the required info so I did as you suggested and wrote the details on it and got yer man to stamp/sign it. I really hope it's ok along with the lodgement stub.

This what I have done. The girl in the bank basically just lodged the money into their account and give me a reciept>>

The girl in the bank said it was ok but im not too sure.

Anyone any info on this please???????????????

worried.com:confused::confused:

This thread seems to be just people asking questions and nobody answering them. Pity because all we need is answers from a few people who have successfully applied via the bank or online banking. A quick run through by a couple of people would save alot of panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 beemer2003

hi ya yeah i paid at 10 when the bank opened havent submitted reciept yet do u know where to do this thanks

Has anyone who paid this morning got a response yet? I paid at half 8 and submitted the receipt but haven't heard anything yet - I'm be beginning to panic that i did something wrong.

Anyone received confirmation of payment who paid earlier today?

Id say don't panic yet. You will get it at some stage today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭saggart26

The state of panic on this thread is ridiculous. I wired the funds using the sort code listed on the application form. I find it hard to believe that they would give an incorrect/invalid sort code. Can someone please tell if their payment was approved using the advised sort code 93-12-33?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭PrettyPolly155

Has anyone who paid this morning got a response yet? I paid at half 8 and submitted the receipt but haven't heard anything yet - I'm be beginning to panic that i did something wrong.

My boyfriend uploaded his confirmation at about 10am & nothing yet.

I uploaded mine at 1pm and nothing yet either.

I'd say there's a backlog of hours. It's only around 9.10am in Canada now (the website tells you when you've logged in) so if anything has to go through Canada side I'd imagine they're only starting their work day.

Last night someone listed their waiting time as 3 hours or maybe 3 & a half, but I'd say it's doubled given the amount of payments going in.

I went and walked around the park by my office at lunch to try and clear my head.... everybody, get outside for some fresh air while you're waiting!

beemer2003 wrote: »
    hi ya yeah i paid at 10 when the bank opened havent submitted reciept yet do u know where to do this thanks

Log into your Kompass account and click my application. Scroll down and it will say proof of payment which will have a red x beside it. Click proof of payment, fill out the section, and upload a copy of your receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

OMG 3672 left!!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭bhob

How some of you manage to even put on your shoes in the morning is beyond me. You sure you'll be able to leave the Country and live in Canada when you're ****ting yourself over every little detail involved in filling out online forms and making a simple payment?

• Advertisement

saggart26 wrote: »
    The state of panic on this thread is ridiculous. I wired the funds using the sort code listed on the application form. I find it hard to believe that they would give an incorrect/invalid sort code. Can someone please tell if their payment was approved using the advised sort code 93-12-33?

Yes does anyone want to share the approved sort code please? or one that worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭green_dub_girl

My boyfriend uploaded his confirmation at about 10am & nothing yet.

I uploaded mine at 1pm and nothing yet either.

I'd say there's a backlog of hours. It's only around 9.10am in Canada now (the website tells you when you've logged in) so if anything has to go through Canada side I'd imagine they're only starting their work day.

Last night someone listed their waiting time as 3 hours or maybe 3 & a half, but I'd say it's doubled given the amount of payments going in.

I went and walked around the park by my office at lunch to try and clear my head.... everybody, get outside for some fresh air while you're waiting!

Thanks for helping to calm me down! A walk is definately a good idea. I get anxious every time there is any waiting! I'm terrified of not getting to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

Tried uploading my passport picture (its TIF), it uploads but starts again then it crashes, help!!!

did anyone get a payment reference number from the bank

evan2509 wrote: »
    Log into your Kompass account and click my application. Scroll down and it will say proof of payment which will have a red x beside it. Click proof of payment, fill out the section, and upload a copy of your receipt.

thanks mate only problem i didnt get a payment reference number anyone know where i can get this

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

Tried uploading my passport picture (its TIF), it uploads but starts again then it crashes, help!!!

Try to save it as a JPEG, that's what I did and it worked no problem. Also check the size, the complete file has to be less than 5MB

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭PrettyPolly155

Thanks for helping to calm me down! A walk is definately a good idea. I get anxious every time there is any waiting! I'm terrified of not getting to go!

I recommend going for a walk without any smart phones also! My boyfriend and I work in the same office so he dragged me to the park and wouldn't let me mention/google the Visa till I got back inside, it surprisingly worked.

If it's meant to be, it will be!

thanks mate only problem i didnt get a payment reference number anyone know where i can get this

Your payment reference number will be your WTN number shortened.

"Note: Your WTN reference should be shortened to contain the initials IE and the six numerical digits at the end of the WTN. For example, if your WTN is HQ-IE-13-WHP-001234 please enter IE- 001234 as your payment reference."

What sort code did you use in the bank?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

bhob wrote: »
    How some of you manage to even put on your shoes in the morning is beyond me. You sure you'll be able to leave the Country and live in Canada when you're ****ting yourself over every little detail involved in filling out online forms and making a simple payment?

:D:D:D brilliant

how do you save it as a JPEG?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 HS123

I sent mine at 7.30 this morning and am still waiting too.

just waiting now for verification probably take a few hours i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

how do you save it as a JPEG?

The dropdown box in the save as dialog box should have a save as JPEG/JPG option :)

Your payment reference number will be your WTN number shortened.

"Note: Your WTN reference should be shortened to contain the initials IE and the six numerical digits at the end of the WTN. For example, if your WTN is HQ-IE-13-WHP-001234 please enter IE- 001234 as your payment reference."

What sort code did you use in the bank?

thanks mate yeah partly guessed so i used it and bang on its gone just waiting for verification have u heard anything yet

just waiting now for verification probably take a few hours i guess

Would you mind helping me in turn by telling me did you use the sort code 93-12-33 in the bank?

thanks mate yeah partly guessed so i used it and bang on its gone just waiting for verification have u heard anything yet

Good man thanks.

Would you mind helping me in turn by telling me did you use the sort code 93-12-33 in the bank?

Yeah i used the sort code on the confirmation letter as the girl in the bank said that there was 2 branches on grafton street and both branches now use the same sort code 93 12 33 and so far had no problems going thru

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Princessamzs

Anyone else still waiting for an email to say payment has been received??

Thanks guys, it uploaded and got the message in my inbox, but does that mean it has been submitted and they will be holding my place untill i pay but if i dont pay in a certain time i loose my place right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Anyone else still waiting for an email to say payment has been received??

Yup.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement