Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

the arrival date, what if you don't know specifically? is it just a guide? i put down May 1st as thats when I'm aiming for but will it matter if its like mid June or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Yea mate its just a reference :D

27,711 posts now that's impressive:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,456 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

3,000 gone, insane!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

HS123 wrote: »
    sent payment receipt at 7.30 this morning

My IEC page still says
    You have 1 new message(s) in My Messages

but it is the email re payment which i have already uploaded - says status unread

anyone else have this? should i be worried?

i have the exact same but i only uploaded my payment at 3.30.

nothing to be worried about, they are prob dealing with a huge glut of applications...just sit tight is all id say!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭johnnyc67

how or what is Payment reference number that you put in? as i am with AIB myself, many thanks :)

its your WTN(tracking number) shoud be IE-6numbers

• Advertisement

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    Yea mate its just a reference :D

27,711 posts now that's impressive:D

I has no life :pac: why dya think I'm leavin!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 DeniseDee

****. I just got a message saying I hadn't given enough information on the payment.

I gave all the info my bank gave me.
    Sitting here crying as there is nothing I can do.

Gintonious wrote: »
    3,000 gone, insane!!!!!!!

gone? hardly granted at this stage sher the visa process takes weeks, id say thats just payments received - not everyone will be granted a visa remember!!

gone? hardly granted at this stage sher the visa process takes weeks, id say thats just payments received - not everyone will be granted a visa remember!!

I know, but it shows how much people want them.

the WTN thing is poorly worded, it says you need documents showing payment as part of the application, but you dont get the payment reference until after you submit the application, coulda made that clearer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 GREG2010DUBLIN

Paid Fee through PTSB last night online went to Branch today, got them to stamp Bank Statement, Payment page print screen , and also had where u enter details sheet for payment stamped and also had my account details on sheet written on it. uploaded 11am this morning just got verified confirmation from IEC at 5pm today, just waiting on IEC letter now :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭hegarty147

DeniseDee wrote: »
    ****. I just got a message saying I hadn't given enough information on the payment.

I gave all the info my bank gave me.
    Sitting here crying as there is nothing I can do.

what had you done ?

you use the WTN as your payment reference, it says so on the letter they sent you with the bank details etc on it

you use the WTN as your payment reference, it says so on the letter they sent you with the bank details etc on it

wahey, just submitted the application and got a mail a few mins later with the WTN stuff, to the bank tomorrow since stupid BOI wouldnt accept the code they sent me to register my phone. stupid that you have to get something in the post to do that, it defeats the purpose of doing it online!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭ripcord

krudler wrote: »
    the arrival date, what if you don't know specifically? is it just a guide? i put down May 1st as thats when I'm aiming for but will it matter if its like mid June or something?

If it goes by last year (and god knows at this point), once you get your work permit you have a one-year window of opportunity to use it.

Once you enter canda for the first time (at any point in that year), the work permit starts, and it is valid for two years after that. You can come in and out of canada as you like for those two years.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭westerlywonder

krudler wrote: »
    wahey, just submitted the application and got a mail a few mins later with the WTN stuff, to the bank tomorrow since stupid BOI wouldnt accept the code they sent me to register my phone. stupid that you have to get something in the post to do that, it defeats the purpose of doing it online!

Makes no odds, even if you had it up and running. BOI are not accepting the account details given by IEC

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scruffy19

Cant believe 3000 have gone already....

I'm guessing that when you submit your application and have a WTN number, 1 visa is taking of the website. I'm also guessing the WTN is your visa number (the last four digits).

Could be wrong though. cant pay mine till tomorrow till I get paid. Just want to pay it and send it off and have peace of mind :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

Over six hours in and still no verification of payment... This is getting very frustrating... :/

Edit: Scratch that, just got verification there! :D

Can you only pay by going to a branch or can you do it online if you know someone with an AIB account?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Damn...Still waiting for word on my payment. Sent the money around 12:30pm - 1pm

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

WasterEx wrote: »
    Damn...Still waiting for word on my payment. Sent the money around 12:30pm - 1pm

I submitted it at 11 and just got it now, there doesn't seem to be any order in assessing the payments...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Applied to renew my visa last night... this is not even half as stressful as last year!

Makes no odds, even if you had it up and running. BOI are not accepting the account details given by IEC

oh really? there's an AIB near where I work, better off doing it there? wont get to until tomorrow anyway and will have to run way over my break but fook it

• Registered Users Posts: 49 DeniseDee

hegarty147 wrote: »
    what had you done ?

I did an International payment, because I'm in the UK. When I got the confirmation, it didn't have my account details on it, so I didn't save it, assuming I'd get a further confirmation.

I didn't. This morning, logged into my online banking and took a screen shot, it had my account number etc on it, but only said International Payment.
    And it was in £s.

They need proof it was in Euro.

I'm going to go into work, and send it again, and then try to get the first payment refunded.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Johanna3

Did anyone try paying from a RABO account, I think I have an account with a reader so I might be able to do it from that acc, provided I have the funds to do so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

girlfriend payed in aib bank today at half one and just got verified! she got the teller to write the info on it that was missing and she stamped it and signed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭johnnyc67

AIB INTERNET PAYMENT.

I need some help please. I made a payment with my AIB internet banking. I made my payment ok but when I confirmed I never got a reciept. Its in my payment Log but it does not have any of the neccasary details. I rang banking 365 but they said I cant get a statement with all the info.

PLEASE PLEASE anyone used AIB??? I have had nothing but hassle with them today.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

makita wrote: »
    I just used my wtn number and it worked for me

Great, that helped :D, now all i do is the waiting game and hope :D! Thanks again :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Beyonkers

giggii wrote: »
    I submitted it at 11 and just got it now, there doesn't seem to be any order in assessing the payments...

Yeah coz hubby submitted his at 5am this morning and still nothing back..
    Stressed out now...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement