Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Shalamov

WasterEx wrote: »
    The information I typed is embedded onto the JPEG file. I did a quick edit in Photoshop. If they reject this one, ah sure I dno, I'll go to the bank and have them stamp some things....losing faith in my possibility of even going atm :/

sure you have till feb 9th to get it right, don't worry mate

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Jaysus hope I dont miss this, have to pay in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 26 anntonettec

Shalamov wrote: »
    sorry for this... need to be sure. so did you upload something like this...

30/01/2013 FUNDS TR CURRENT-XXX ACCOUNT-XXX €120.00

CANADIAN EMBASSY Personal payment 931233 41489092

and details.....

?

Yes that's exactly what I did. The AIB heading was on the page etc also

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Shalamov

Yes that's exactly what I did. The AIB heading was on the page etc also

ok nice one, help is much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭PrettyPolly155

Verified!!

- Paid at 12.30pm
    - Paid through BOI online using the alternate sort code for AIB Grafton Street (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't worry, just use the sort code they give)
    - Uploaded confirmation at 1pm
    - Received verification at 6.55pm

- My boyfriend paid at 10am
    - Paid through Ulster Bank online (using same sort code as me)
    - Uploaded around 10.30am
    - Received verification at 7.35pm

This just proves that the processing times vary so anyone worried... RELAX!

Verification will appear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

going into AIB in the morning, what pitfalls do i need to look out for? smile.png

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

VERIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Thank you for help :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 beemer2003

fair play buddy its been stressful heh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Do I need card reader to pay online?

just to avoid all the BOI/AIB stuff I'll just pop into an AIB with cash in the morning and do a transfer, easiest option? dont wanna be dicking around with accounts and all that jazz, here's money, make it go there now please kthxbai

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

How long were you waiting?? i paid around 15.25pm i think i wont get one :(

How long were you waiting?? i paid around 15.25pm i think i wont get one :(

I've been waiting since I paid at 12:30 and uploaded proof at 1:15pm

Then they requested more information as proof of payment about an hour ago and I got accepted about 20mins ago at this stage. Well chuffed.

You'll hear from them if they need more information and again even if they don't you get a message of verification.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 MKcin

Just got verified too guys. Paid through AIB bank branch today at 1pm. I only submitted the payment transfer stub that they gave me back and to be honest I was a bit worried as it didnt have all the details on it. Thankfully just got the email so my advice, try to relax!!!

How did everyone submit proof of payment? wonder would a pic of the slip be enough, could last that up in seconds without having to scan anything

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

Then they requested more information as proof of payment about an hour ago and I got accepted about 20mins ago at this stage. Well chuffed.

You'll hear from them if they need more information and again even if they don't you get a message of verification.

Aw thats not to bad but i guess i was 3 hours after you and then updated my proof around half time, i have a bad feeling i wont get verification but hey well done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭hegarty147

MKcin wrote: »
    Just got verified too guys. Paid through AIB bank branch today at 1pm. I only submitted the payment transfer stub that they gave me back and to be honest I was a bit worried as it didnt have all the details on it. Thankfully just got the email so my advice, try to relax!!!

im the exact same as you... still waiting though since 11 this morning ...did u get an email ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Y2Gray1895

When they needed more proof of payment what did you send on and did you just send it through private message? I just got that notification.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 brunettechick

did anyone who did a lodgement as opposed to a transfer in an aib branch get verified??

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

krudler wrote: »
    How did everyone submit proof of payment? wonder would a pic of the slip be enough, could last that up in seconds without having to scan anything

no need too scan it ,it gives details under box where u upload it

Y2Gray1895 wrote: »
    When they needed more proof of payment what did you send on and did you just send it through private message? I just got that notification.

I sent them the same receipt I sent them in the first place. I also embedded a snapshot of the transfer from my online banking and I typed in black text the following:

- Name of account holder:
    - Name of financial institution :
    - Account number:
    - Amount paid:
    - Date on which the payment was made:
    - Payment reference number: HQ-IE-13-WHP-******

I had all that as one JPEG file.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 beemer2003

ive been verified but havent got an email yet is this usual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

I sent them the same receipt I sent them in the first place. I also embedded a snapshot of the transfer from my online banking and I typed in black text the following:

- Account number:
    - Amount paid:

So the first time you sent your "proof" did it show your WHP number? I've a feeling thats all they want

adamski8 wrote: »
    So the first time you sent your "proof" did it show your WHP number? I've a feeling thats all they want

No it didn't. Yeah, maybe you're right.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Y2Gray1895

- Account number:
    - Amount paid:

Many thanks, I know you may have answered already but what did your original receipt say? (the one that they refused). Last question and I'm sorted. Which bank are you with?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

when you go into does anybody else s say unread message, when ive read it all ready and uploaded my proof of payment few hours ago ?

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

Anyone use PTSB online banking to do it???

I'm pretty sure they don't include your account number online only the last 4 digits.. don't want to do it online and not be able to upload the correct stuff

Y2Gray1895 wrote: »
    Many thanks, I know you may have answered already but what did your original receipt say? (the one that they refused). Last question and I'm sorted. Which bank are you with?

My receipt had the following:

Account Credited:
    NSC:
    Account Number:
    Amount:

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ENNE

when you go into does anybody else s say unread message, when ive read it all ready and uploaded my proof of payment few hours ago ?

yes i have the unread message - i oaid by internet banking at 3.30am this morning and still not verified

Yeah all my messages say unread but that doesn't matter as long as you've actually read them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Princessamzs

I've have my verification since 3 and got no email about it. Hope that helps

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement