Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

Sorry for posting this again ppl but would love some help with the above question, im at the payment stage too but it will all be for nothing if i can get in because of my driving conviction, im starting to freak out now!!!

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/australia-australie/visas/rehabilitation-readaptation.aspx?view=d

not lookin good im afraid,,up too u wat too do

What do I need to provide for an admissibility assessment to be done?

i think u can appeal too them if u state ur case wouldnt give up just yet ,read through that and see where u stand

• Registered Users Posts: 11,456 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

2,610 left, what a day, have got my first part done and will pay the fee tomorrow on lunch break, insane day!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

Martyn1989 wrote: »
    Hey tonto remember yours is coming from Canada it'll take a little longer to clear

I was thinkin that alright... ah deck, just have to wait till Friday I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ricomc77

yes i checked iec myself it aint there at moment ,but from reseach i did b4 xmas i remeber it saying that .
    i had to get clearance from oz so i was makin sure i got dates right ,i received oz one on jan 8 so ive bout 2months left too submit it which should be amply time

Hey mate, how did you apply for your OZ police clearance cert? Will it be needed for people who have traveled?

ricomc77 wrote: »
    Hey mate, how did you apply for your OZ police clearance cert? Will it be needed for people who have traveled?

its needed for any country u spent more than 6 months in .
    so if u did year in oz u need it ,
    National Police Checks - Australian Federal Police is the site 45dollars it costs
    takes couple of weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭evan2509

ricomc77 wrote: »

If you lived in the country (like a WHV) in the last two years ,I think, you will need it.

The website is afp.gov.au and police checks should be there on the home page, you just need a name check and not a fingerprint one. Mine took a little over a week to get here. Pretty quick. 45 dollars.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

thanks, but its not the money im worried about but just wondering if this conviction will prevent me getting into canada.

Mate im on the same boat,btw did it show on your garda cert about the drinking and driving conviction?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 philo87

hegarty147 wrote: »
    Im in ireland but im waiting since 11 today ..just dont get the delay

Did you hear anything back. waitin still myself

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lottieapple

Omg this has been a stressful 24 hours!!!!!!

So my question is regarding the electronic funds transfer. I am in California so I did a wire transfer from my US bank and got all the information on the receipt and uploaded it. But I’m afraid of the difference between an Electronic funds transfer which is for domestic transfers only and a wire transfer for international transfers. Do you think they will reject it?
    I could have done it through an aib account online but i didnt think a snapshot of the statment/transfer would have been sufficient for thr proof of payment?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 dirtsquirts

hey karbolt. i'm unable to type in more than 3 extra job slots in the employment history section. Is this a glitch or what? how many were you able to type in? also, do you have to type in periods of unemployment as well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

Screenshot2013-01-31at001105_zps97185131.png

this is what I see on my IEC account.. this is what I have so far.. anyone else in the same boat?.. this after i uploaded proof of payment around this time last night.. where do people see where it says verified?

dont mind the thing that says i have 1 new message.. it's the same message from yesterday it just doesnt recognise that i already read it

• Registered Users Posts: 22 philo87

Quick question If you dont have sufficant info on the payment proof. Do they cancel your application or do they ask you for more info before they do that. I have paid in to local aib bt only ave the stub as receipt. I avnt submitted it yet but ave it uploaded and ready to go.The money is gone from my account also. Im thinkin of goin to the bank and askin them to write a letter with the info needed in the mornin. I have already asked usit and they said to do the same thing because not enough info bt there not sure either. Im just afraid itll get rejected and ill be out.

Should i just submit it ta hell an hope 4 the best or have people bn rejected 4 this...

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭evan2509

cuterob wrote: »

this is what I see on my IEC account.. this is what I have so far.. anyone else in the same boat?.. this after i uploaded proof of payment around this time last night.. where do people see where it says verified?

dont mind the thing that says i have 1 new message.. it's the same message from yesterday it just doesnt recognise that i already read it

Yeah mate on the same boat. Doubt there will be anymore verifications tonight as its the end of buisness hours in Canada now. Don't panic, we're in the right position. Our positions are safe as long as payment goes through by the 9th.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

Dont worry, i got the same screen mate. That message won't come up as read because you can't open it, its just a direct download link. I'm thinking it'll will always say unread.

We just gotta wait!

i uploaded bout five oclock and it still says pending :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8 natalieoc

I registered for the my details on the mail kic thing put in security questions have uploaded my passport info page and started to fill in imi1295 form someone on here said I could validate it and add more one but now thati hit validate it doesnt give me the option I want to fully register and pay tomorrow what do i do next

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

i uploaded bout five oclock and it still says pending :mad:

i uploaded this time last night! the payment says completed on my online bank account so it got to them anyway ! must just be goin through all the verifications .. it's just the screenshot I sent them didn't have all the info they wanted but was the best I could do

i uploaded this time last night! the payment says completed on my online bank account so it got to them anyway ! must just be goin through all the verifications .. it's just the screenshot I sent them didn't have all the info they wanted but was the best I could do

just need too wait i suppose .
    2moro another day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

Tonto86 wrote: »
    I was thinkin that alright... ah deck, just have to wait till Friday I guess!
    Yeh did my payment in HSBC today, uploading the proof now
    hegarty147 wrote: »
    Im in ireland but im waiting since 11 today ..just dont get the delay

You don't? the 3500 people who are on the system maybe? don't worry itll process when it processes, theres nothing wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

This kind of clears the air for people worrying about if they'll get the visa or not.

Once you have submitted the application, IEC will assign you a World Tracking Number (WTN). Only applicants with a WTN will be considered.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

WasterEx wrote: »
    I sent them the same receipt I sent them in the first place. I also embedded a snapshot of the transfer from my online banking and I typed in black text the following:

- Name of account holder:
    - Name of financial institution :
    - Account number:
    - Amount paid:
    - Date on which the payment was made:
    - Payment reference number: HQ-IE-13-WHP-******

I had all that as one JPEG file.

Another sill question coming , so when they ask for the Payment ref number its your wtn number ?

Another sill question coming , so when they ask for the Payment ref number its your wtn number ?

Yes but the short version ( IE-000***).

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yes but the short version ( IE-000***).

Cheers , just validated it there

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Winnieacre

How are people picking their port of entry?
    Application is for and electrician who wants to work while there - any suggestions?

thanks

Winnieacre wrote: »
    How are people picking their port of entry?
    Application is for and electrician who wants to work while there - any suggestions?

thanks

Place where you think you'd spend most of your time /where you're planning on going, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 WillPainter

Hello chaps,
    I have submitted my application and paid the fee, but I still have to provide proof of payment. It says I have until 8 Feb to pay and submit proof. Is my application safe until then? Or will I lose my place if the visas run out before I submit the proof?

Hello chaps,
    I have submitted my application and paid the fee, but I still have to provide proof of payment. It says I have until 8 Feb to pay and submit proof. Is my application safe until then? Or will I lose my place if the visas run out before I submit the proof?

As long as you've got a WTN you're safe :) Happy days.

As long as you've got a WTN you're safe :) Happy days.

Thank WasterEx, but are you sure about that? Any evidence to support it?
    Are you in the same boat yourself?

I don't mean to be an arse, I'm just a tad stressed here.:confused:

Thank WasterEx, but are you sure about that? Any evidence to support it?
    Are you in the same boat yourself?

I don't mean to be an arse, I'm just a tad stressed here.:confused:

I have evidence indeed! I posted above.

"This kind of clears the air for people worrying about if they'll get the visa or not.

Once you have submitted the application, IEC will assign you a World Tracking Number (WTN). Only applicants with a WTN will be considered."

It's at the bottom of this page, at the bottom of step 3. >> http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ireland-irlande/experience_canada_experience/application_guide-guide_demande.aspx?view=d

• Advertisement

I have evidence indeed! I posted above.

"This kind of clears the air for people worrying about if they'll get the visa or not.

Once you have submitted the application, IEC will assign you a World Tracking Number (WTN). Only applicants with a WTN will be considered."

It's at the bottom of this page, at the bottom of step 3. >> http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ireland-irlande/experience_canada_experience/application_guide-guide_demande.aspx?view=d

I saw that yea, does that mean that there are a set amount of WTNs?

As in, are there only WTNs from IE-000001 to IE- 006350?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement