Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Mongarra

Thanks Gary, but that is not the problem. I am uploading the ID part and the space on the application is filled with the image reference/location. It is when I click on Upload the reference bit disappears and I am left with a blank space asking me to upload my passport ID again. I have repeated the exercise ad nauseam and each time I click on Upload it disappears again.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Mongarra wrote: »
    Thanks Gary, but that is not the problem. I am uploading the ID part and the space on the application is filled with the image reference/location. It is when I click on Upload the reference bit disappears and I am left with a blank space asking me to upload my passport ID again. I have repeated the exercise ad nauseam and each time I click on Upload it disappears again.

Not sure if this would work but maybe try using a different browser, I'm using chrome, might as well try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Yeah it does disappear, do you get a notification on the top of the form confirming your passport was uploaded?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Mongarra

WasterEx wrote: »
    Yeah it does disappear, do you get a notification on the top of the form confirming your passport was uploaded?
    The notice on the top of the form says opposite a red triange: "Please correct the following: A scanned copy of your Passport is required."

Then I upload the image again and again the link disappears and the above notice is still there.

As for gary27's suggestion, for which I am obliged, I am afraid I wouldn't know where to start to change browsers - haven't a clue when it comes to such advanced science!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The notice on the top of the form says opposite a red triange: "Please correct the following: A scanned copy of your Passport is required."

Then I upload the image again and again the link disappears and the above notice is still there.

As for gary27's suggestion, for which I am obliged, I am afraid I wouldn't know where to start to change browsers - haven't a clue when it comes to such advanced science!

just google search firefox or chrome (there's a link to chrome on googles homepage), click the link, install, it does the rest itself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭vwgolfmk504

where do i find the PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER? when filling in proof of payment, i got the lodgement details and receipt from the bank this morning...

please helppppp

where do i find the PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER? when filling in proof of payment, i got the lodgement details and receipt from the bank this morning...

please helppppp

should be your IE-00xxxx number on the slip, thats your WTN number to match it to the account

krudler wrote: »
    should be your IE-00xxxx number on the slip, thats your WTN number to match it to the account

Thanks, figured it out the minute i wrote it!! I sent it off, now what happens?

Thanks, figured it out the minute i wrote it!! I sent it off, now what happens?

theyll verify it and update your kompass account, takes anywhere from a few hours to a day going by previous posters

theyll verify it and update your kompass account, takes anywhere from a few hours to a day going by previous posters

cool- when i validated it I just received the following at the top of the page
    - The payment confirmation file was successfully uploaded. so now i just got to wait?

My iec application says pending- is that right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 MKcin

They are not working at around 2 wate and see !!!

i uploaded my file etc but when i go back to my iec application it says payment proof pending with a red x beside it, should it not say submitted or something ? or does it stay that way until the verify your proof of payment that you sent. just wanna make sure I uploaded the proof of payment correct

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mairemoo

OH Dam! There wasn't a reference number printed on my receipt slip.
    I already sent the receipt yesterday morning and recived an email back last night indicating that I needed more proof with the foloowing details:

- Name of account holder
    - Reference number for the payment
    - Payment purpose/Payment reference number: wtn number

went to the bank this morning but there was nothing much they can do but to stamp on my receipt with a date of 30/01/12.....now what do I do??

i uploaded my file etc but when i go back to my iec application it says payment proof pending with a red x beside it, should it not say submitted or something ? or does it stay that way until the verify your proof of payment that you sent. just wanna make sure I uploaded the proof of payment correct

its ok,i hadnt uploaded the file correctly so that's why it said pending,went back into it and it now says locked so i obviously completed it and waiting to be vverified

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭archicraft

did u click upload after browse?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

mairemoo wrote: »
    I already sent the receipt yesterday morning and recived an email back last night indicating that I needed more proof with the foloowing details:

- Name of account holder

went to the bank this morning but there was nothing much they can do but to stamp on my receipt with a date of 30/01/12.....now what do I do??

I did the same thing and got the same email from them but I've been verified since last night. Underneath the information on the receipt write/ type.

- Name of account holder:
    - Name of financial institution:
    - Account number:
    - Amount paid:
    - Date on which payment was made:
    - Payment purpose/Payment reference number: IE-000XXX

archicraft wrote: »
    did u click upload after browse?

i dont think i did, i assumed when i clicked on the file it was uploaded, but i went back did it all again and then clicked upload and verify and now when I go back to Iec application, it says payment proof:locked, so i assume i did it right this time

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭archicraft

i dont think i did, i assumed when i clicked on the file it was uploaded, but i went back did it all again and then clicked upload and verify and now when I go back to Iec application, it says payment proof:locked, so i assume i did it right this time

youre in buiness,now just wait for ages for payment verification:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 natalieoc

I'm completely stressed I registered for stage 2 and not 1 when I try to register for a kompass account I keep getting invalid email address or password

Went into go4less they tell me they think the site is down or reached its quota

Has anyone registered for a Kompass in the last hour?

natalieoc wrote: »
    I'm completely stressed I registered for stage 2 and not 1 when I try to register for a kompass account I keep getting invalid email address or password

I'd say they're gone tbh, the site is showing 1858 places and its on a delay since its on canadian time it wont update until later today, keep trying though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

mairemoo wrote: »

- Name of account holder

get bank too write details on receipt thats wat i did and loads others also

• Registered Users Posts: 35 MKcin

when it looks like this your good to go paying in a AIB bank is faster.

WTN: HQ-IE-13-WHP-000431
    last updated 31/01/2013 8:27:04 AM

Application Status
    Submited
    Participation Fees and Proof of Payment
    Verified
    IEC Assessment
    Pending
    Immigration Assessment
    Pending
    Final Decision
    Pending
    You have 2 new message(s) in My Messages
    Note: During the course of your IEC application evaluation, IEC may request additional information to process your application. These requests will appear under the “Application Requirements” column in the table below.
    Application Requirements Progress
    Proof of payment Locked
    1 Personal information Locked
    2 Contact information Locked
    3 Education and employment Locked
    4 Previous IEC participation Locked
    5 IEC category Locked
    6 Port of entry Locked
    7 Applicant declarations Locked
    8 Stay in touch with IEC Locked

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

I keep getting invalid email/pass error now as well. It was working fine yesterday, maybe its just a temporary glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mairemoo

get bank too write details on receipt thats wat i did and loads others also

Well I just wrote down the details myself on the bottom with the stamp I got already from the bank today.

Fingers crossed thats enough!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,456 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Is the sort code supplied by IEC the correct one? THere were some people saying that it was incorrect?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭hegarty147

Tonto86 wrote: »
    I keep getting invalid email/pass error now as well. It was working fine yesterday, maybe its just a temporary glitch

hey that happened to me too ..go through the link u got in ur email for valiadating your account ..that worked for me ?..the website is probably down

• Registered Users Posts: 8 natalieoc

I'd say they're gone tbh, the site is showing 1858 places and its on a delay since its on canadian time it wont update until later today, keep trying though :)

Has anyone registered with a gmail account? Could this be the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭westerlywonder

Gintonious wrote: »
    Is the sort code supplied by IEC the correct one? THere were some people saying that it was incorrect?

sort code is correct, but it will not work for BOI customers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,456 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

sort code is correct, but it will not work for BOI customers

Ok, I am BOI, what code do I use?

• Advertisement

Has anyone registered with a gmail account? Could this be the problem

mines gmail and had no issues with it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement