Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I'm with Permanent TSB and I've been waiting since 8am yesterday. I think it takes one working day to go through from banks other that AIB

I did mine with TSB Open24 yesterday around 3ish???? But only supplied the Proof of payment last night . Hopefully i hear something later on today or tomorrow morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

1750 places left

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

gemie wrote: »
    Hi guys im after paying for the visa in Aib and i filled out a lodgement slip in the aib and she gave me the receipt part of that ''lodgement slip'' but has my world wide tracking number on it as well. i scanned and uploaded this

WILL THIS DO ? I ALL READY SUBMITTED MY APLLICATION

I'm not sure if it would suffice as it needs to contain all the info as in the pdf, I could be wrong but I uploaded the whole lodgement slip.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Aliana

Has anyone had their payment verified but not received a proof of payment message?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Joe Louis

Can someone help me figure out where to find details on how to make payment? I received a message after submitting my application saying to make payment but it doesn't give any details of how? :o
    Anyone else having similar problems? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭gemie

Hi guys im after paying for the visa in Aib and i filled out a lodgement slip in the aib and she gave me the receipt part of that ''lodgement slip'' but has my world wide tracking number on it as well. i scanned and uploaded this

gary27 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it would suffice as it needs to contain all the info as in the pdf, I could be wrong but I uploaded the whole lodgement slip.

how can you upload the whole lodgement slip, the lady only gives you back part of it?? still says 120.00 on it, aib slip and my tracking number in it. if they check i did actually pay it

:(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

It should, if not the IEC will let you know and you'll be required to upload further proof.

WasterEx wrote: »
    It should, if not the IEC will let you know and you'll be required to upload further proof.

yeah I guess your right. i cant go back now !!! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

its submitted!

yeah I guess your right. i cant go back now !!! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

its submitted!

Now boil the kettle and chill! :D

• Advertisement

Joe Louis wrote: »
    Can someone help me figure out where to find details on how to make payment? I received a message after submitting my application saying to make payment but it doesn't give any details of how? :o
    Anyone else having similar problems? thanks

Make an electronic funds transfer of 120 Euro to the following:

- Account Name: Canadian Embassy
    - Bank Name: Allied Irish Bank Plc
    - Address: Grafton Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
    - Account No: 41489092
    - Sort Code: 93-12-33
    - IBAN: IE71 AIBK 9312 3341 489092
    - Swift Code: AIBKIE2D
    - Payment purpose/Payment reference number: IE-000XXX
    (your own WTN)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Joe Louis

WasterEx wrote: »
    Make an electronic funds transfer of 120 Euro to the following:

- Account Name: Canadian Embassy
    - Bank Name: Allied Irish Bank Plc
    - Address: Grafton Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
    - Account No: 41489092
    - Sort Code: 93-12-33
    - IBAN: IE71 AIBK 9312 3341 489092
    - Swift Code: AIBKIE2D
    - Payment purpose/Payment reference number: IE-000XXX
    (your own WTN)

Thanks a million WasterEx. Where did you get that info...was it sent in a message on your Kompass account?
    I'm wondering why I didn't receive that..

Joe Louis wrote: »
    Thanks a million WasterEx. Where did you get that info...was it sent in a message on your Kompass account?
    I'm wondering why I didn't receive that..

Yup I got it through the Kompass account, not sure why you didn't receive it tbh but double check to make sure you've been moved on to the payment request, if you're sure you have then work away :)

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Aliana wrote: »
    Has anyone had their payment verified but not received a proof of payment message?

Yeah, been waiting a day for the message to come through. Look at the amount of applications, and then realize the pressure they must be under, no need to worry just yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Jimmy Talons

anybody getting 'Invalid email address/password combination.' when they try to access their kompass ac?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭vwgolfmk504

anybody getting 'Invalid email address/password combination.' when they try to access their kompass ac?

ye i got this 4 or 5 times and then closed it down and typed it all in again slowly and got me through

Clear cookies, close browser and retry... It's happened me a few times while checking stuff today even though my password is saved in browser so I know it's not wrong.

sweet in now, what do you put in for payment reference number when you are entering in the details and uploading the scan? FFS :( I paid in AIB by cash and have a stamped photocopy of the entire lodgment slip with my WTN code etc but no reference number

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭PrettyPolly155

Happened to me. Nearly had a heart attack... but it worked again after 5 minutes.

sweet in now, what do you put in for payment reference number when you are entering in the details and uploading the scan? FFS :( I paid in AIB by cash and have a stamped photocopy of the entire lodgment slip with my WTN code etc but no reference number

your ie xxxxxx number

• Advertisement

Chance putting the WTN-00** or w/e in there... if they come back and say they need more info worry about it then. AIB won't really help with a tracking number or anything for the payment... spent ages on the phone trying to get something from them to no avail.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Paddy_kool

Jesus what kind of people are applying for visas?
    The amount of people on here who can hardly use a computer and can't be holed to read the application process properly..
    It's not all that difficult :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Shalamov

yeah i am. site must be crashing

thanks, thats a relief its just your WTN code.

Paddy_kool wrote: »
    The amount of people on here who can hardly use a computer and can't be holed to read the application process properly..

the payment process isnt the easiest and when people are nervous because this is a huge step in their life they struggle to do things that they normally wouldn't have a problem doing day to day

the payment process isnt the easiest and when people are nervous because this is a huge step in their life they struggle to do things that they normally wouldn't have a problem doing day to day

To be fair, everything has been answered, it just gets lost then in the hundreds of "HELPPP WHAT DO I DOOOOO, ITS BEEN 20 MINS AND I DONT HAVE MY VISA" posts.

Been pending for over 24 hours now...
    Come on!

Paddy_kool wrote: »

why you in here then mr kool? just to impart pearls of wisdom like that? fair enough i reckon, the process is a bit of a mess in regards to non-existent codes/receipts they're looking for that the bank essentially have to make up for you on the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 natalieoc

Shalamov wrote: »

yeah i am. site must be crashing

I'm trying to register a kompass account since 10am keep getti g the same message I cleared cookies etc still getting that message

• Advertisement

natalieoc wrote: »
    I'm trying to register a kompass account since 10am keep getti g the same message I cleared cookies etc still getting that message

must be people trying to register.
    still 1,700 visas available so don't panic, you'll be fine. you'll get through eventually

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement