Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Brian201888

This sort code cannot be used with any transfer from Bank of Ireland.
    It is blocked from use by the BOI system as the grafton street branch has two sort codes

This isn't true, I used the one of the letter with an online BOI transfer and it worked fine. Receipt verified as acknowledged and today received confirmation of payment received.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

maybe ask on an English forum this is to do with the irish iec so we would not no when you would apply for the England one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22 dmags

Eoghan_2 wrote: »
    This isn't true, I used the one of the letter with an online BOI transfer and it worked fine. Receipt verified as acknowledged and today received confirmation of payment received.

Really?! 93-12-33? This wouldn't work for so many people. When did you transfer?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ladybird23

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    maybe ask on an English forum this is to do with the irish iec so we would not no when you would apply for the England one:D

We can just about manage the Irish one as it is :p

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭archicraft

Please can some one help me ^^^^^^^^:confused:

did you open a IEC KOMPASS account yet?....if not you need to. CIC is the second stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

yea thats true at least were sorted:D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭LostOneHelpMe

i uploaded 2 hours after so my time better come man or your dead haha

LOL, you'll be grand mate you'll be on here singin and dancin when it comes through and it will come through :D

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭misnormer

hi eoghan_2 what sort code is it?

i have banking 365 which is i presume similar to yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 43 louisewalsh23

Right I think the only thing I have left to do now is fill in the big form on section 2! Has anyone else done this? Did you print off the family form, sign it and scan it back in , or could you just upload your signature? Thanks!

I made my payment tonight too, I think people are bound to be nervous after waiting so long for the visas to come out but it should be fine, people should try to relax, just read all the questions carefully and you'll be fine!

I'm travelling to Vancouver all alone hopefully in April so it's good to see that there's 4,500 other IEC'ers in Canada! Hopefully I'll meet a few of them to go on the beer with!!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭westerlywonder

Perhaps BOI have fixed the glitch in their system today.
    However anyone who attempted a transfer on day 1 and 2 experienced an entirely different story, along with lots of BOI lies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭johnnyc67

Right I think the only thing I have left to do now is fill in the big form on section 2! Has anyone else done this? Did you print off the family form, sign it and scan it back in , or could you just upload your signature? Thanks!

I made my payment tonight too, I think people are bound to be nervous after waiting so long for the visas to come out but it should be fine, people should try to relax, just read all the questions carefully and you'll be fine!

I'm travelling to Vancouver all alone hopefully in April so it's good to see that there's 4,500 other IEC'ers in Canada! Hopefully I'll meet a few of them to go on the beer with!!

I expect Paddys day in Canada is just about to get alot bigger:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ladybird23

Section 2?? Family form?? Have I completely missed something?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lisa 2013

dmags wrote: »
    Really?! 93-12-33? This wouldn't work for so many people. When did you transfer?
    I had the same issue with the sort code! so my friend went into an AIB bank and lodged the money directly into the account in Grafton Street, this is also what all of my friends done,and the lady in the bank said that they are waiting on the embassy to verify that this method of payment is accepted, has anyone else paid this way?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭armadillo86

Been waiting 45 hours to be verified now... The refresh button on my laptop is worn out at this stage lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 gunty23

what are you applying for or how?

Karbolt wrote: »
    Been waiting 45 hours to be verified now... The refresh button on my laptop is worn out at this stage lol!

same here mate ha

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

LOL, you'll be grand mate you'll be on here singin and dancin when it comes through and it will come through :D

hahaha i will be drinking with celebrations haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

i hear ya!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Ultra Magnus

hello, sorry if I'm being really daft and blind here I'm wanting to apply for the Canadian IEC program (obviously :/) Does any one have any information of when we can apply from England I'm hoping to go to Jasper in June and really want to get the ball rolling but it's the first time I've done anything like this and also on my own so kind of keep head butting a brick wall any help or information would be greatly appreciated :). I've created a CIC account and noticed I have to give information on my family thing is I dont know the where abouts of my Dad will this matter?

All you can do is keep a regular look out on the Uk application site. I don't think anyone on here will know when it will be open to UK residents.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/experience_canada_experience/index.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=7&view=d

Wow just as I posted that I checked my account and it's been verified... FINALLY!!!

Keep the faith people!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 bellieboobaa

archicraft wrote: »
    did you open a IEC KOMPASS account yet?....if not you need to. CIC is the second stage.

Thank you there isn't a link for an IEC KOMPASS account yet :/ the CIC was the only one out of the two available so I started that to give myself a head start

Yes I'm well aware that this isn't the English one but I was asking incase any one did have any help or answers for me seens as i don't seem to be getting anywhere fast on the Canadian UK site as it isn't open yet for applications. No harm in asking

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

Wow just as I posted that I checked my account and it's been verified... FINALLY!!!

Keep the faith people!

how long have you been waiting??

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭green_dub_girl

Really made me laugh! I'm about 40 hours now! Stressssss......

how long have you been waiting??

I submitted my proof of payment at around 1.30am Tuesday night but used the alternate sort code as I did it through BOI online banking... Been waiting 45 long and anxious hours!

I can finally breathe again haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Ultra Magnus

Thank you there isn't a link for an IEC KOMPASS account yet :/ the CIC was the only one out of the two available so I started that to give myself a head start

Yes I'm well aware that this isn't the English one but I was asking incase any one did have any help or answers for me seens as i don't seem to be getting anywhere fast on the Canadian UK site as it isn't open yet for applications. No harm in asking

I can't see it being much longer till it opens in the UK. It opened in Ireland at around 3.30pm so I would check every hour after 12pm just to be sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,456 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

I hope they work over the weekend! Once I pay the fee tomorrow I don't want to be hanging for too long!

Gone past 6.00pm their time so looks like another days wait:( Till tomorrow..

Hi people the last four digits of your world tracking number is the current number of applications Submitted.

From my submitted form 1 hour ago there is still 1050 places remaining to register through kompass first.

1050 places

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭DodoByrne

Got my payment verification half three their time. So whats next?
    Good luck to everyone else still waiting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement