Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭PSRJ17191438b

So what do we do when we have proof of payment verified? do we wait for another message in our IEC Account or whats the story?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Surfn wrote: »
    after you submit proof of payment is it normal to have a new message that says status unread. i submitted proof of payment yesterday morning

the message in my inbox still says unread but i submitted payment yesterday morning probably nothing to worry about as long as you submitted payment details i say you be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

gary27 wrote: »
    the message in my inbox still says unread but i submitted payment yesterday morning probably nothing to worry about as long as you submitted payment details i say you be fine.
    cheers gary, i wonder will we get verified today, weekend or early next week

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

Kazkaz2 wrote: »
    Is it normal for proof of payment to say still pending after all uploaded and locked???
    Panic:-/
    mines the same, i think thats normal

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mair10

ENNE wrote: »
    Thinking Calgary / Edmonton area - we have been waiting for these visas to come out since last summer just cant wait until we hopefully get them.

Fingers crossed! I called the embassy (they put you straight through to London) & they direct you back to website. So I submitted a query and got an email to say they would reply in 28 days. In short, they were useless!!! Our kiddies may end up with Canadian accents! haha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

cheers gary, i wonder will we get verified today, weekend or early next week

I hope today for me but i think most people are the same the sooner the better:).

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Kazkaz2

mines the same, i think thats normal

hope to get some kind of verification today of some sort... I'm losing my mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

600 places left:o

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Ultra Magnus

I wonder how long it takes for them to assess, make a final decision and send the IEC conditional acceptance letter through Kompass. My Garda cert will be 3 months old on the 16th of February so it better be before that!

mate your fine i am the same in march but since we have already applied were ok:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Kazkaz2 wrote: »
    Is it normal for proof of payment to say still pending after all uploaded and locked???
    Panic:-/

Why are you panicking? if the payment is missing anything they let you know, if you have a WTN number, which you do to make the payment, you're grand, there's thousands of payments being processed and its on Canadian time, relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mairemoo

its been two days now!! and I'm losing my tetris battles over this!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

mairemoo wrote: »
    its been two days now!! and I'm losing my tetris battles over this!!! :P

Hahaha! So true! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Agro Head

I'm just about to upload my proof of payment. In the space where it asks for the reference number am I to put the shorter version of my wtn or the payment reference number from the receipt?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭westerlywonder

Agro Head wrote: »
    I'm just about to upload my proof of payment. In the space where it asks for the reference number am I to put the shorter version of my wtn or the payment reference number from the receipt?

they should be the same ie. IE-00####

put IE and then the last 6 numbers and you should be grand mate:D

I have the wtn number on my receipt but there is also a refernce number for the transaction. Should I just go with the wtn? Is that what everyone else used?

who did you bank with mate?

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    who did you bank with mate?
    CIBC over in Canada. Robbing bunch charged me 60 dollars to send the fee.

oh god not good. sorry i cant help ya mate.

• Advertisement

oh god not good. sorry i cant help ya mate.

No worries. I'll just put in the short version of wtn will I? It's down as the refernece on the sheet but there is also a 2nd reference for the bank. Is wtn what everyone else used when uploading?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 MKcin

535 left it will be gone today!!!

Its mad isnt it MKcin hope to god i get one cant wait for calgary goona live in bank-view or sunalta :D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ladybird23

No worries. I'll just put in the short version of wtn will I? It's down as the refernece on the sheet but there is also a 2nd reference for the bank. Is wtn what everyone else used when uploading?

I just put IE- 00****. I think i read yesterday that someone put WTN on theres and it was sent back and asked for the shortened version!

ladybird23 wrote: »
    I just put IE- 00****. I think i read yesterday that someone put WTN on theres and it was sent back and asked for the shortened version!
    was your payment verified?

i put the IE and the 6 numbers and my payment was verified :D

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭armadillo86

Yeah use the 6 digit short version of the WTN: e.g. IE-001234

That reference number is used by the embassy to identify which applicant sent the money once it hits their account.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ladybird23

was your payment verified?

no not yet but i only sent my reciept yesterday evening! the IE number is ur payment ref no. the wtn is you tracking number!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 MKcin

Its mad isnt it MKcin hope to god i get one cant wait for calgary goona live in bank-view or sunalta :D
    Nice its a great country !!!:) im going for 24 months - 10+years if can.

• Advertisement

yea mate i am the same here hoping this 24 months can land me a PR or at least a few more years cant wait now just hope i don't make a balls of this visa application:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement