Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭armadillo86

Only 494 left, they're flying out today!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,456 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Jesus, the speed they are going is mental, going to upload my proof of payment when I get in from work.

Scanner at home is broken but got a scanner app for the phone that works a treat!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Anyone else just get a text from USIT about a very important IEC announcement?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 clodgh

53 hours later and my payment has finally been verified!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 MKcin

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    yea mate i am the same here hoping this 24 months can land me a PR or at least a few more years cant wait now just hope i don't make a balls of this visa application:D
    I know its different this time its all on line now, last time it was all sent by post. If you get PR your sorted.
    By the way did you go the USIT way, if so what the F--k did we pay them for nothing so far???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ladybird23

Karbolt wrote: »

And the amount of people who said everyone was silly to be panicking and that the visas wouldn't go that quick.......im glad i didnt listen to them!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

MKcin wrote: »
    I know its different this time its all on line now, last time it was all sent by post. If you get PR your sorted.
    By the way did you go the USIT way, if so what the F--k did we pay them for nothing so far???

No mate i didnt thankfully:D:D i no its mad mate hopefully we will all get sorted:D it seems canada is the deffo new oz:)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 MKcin

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    No mate i didnt thankfully:D:D i no its mad mate hopefully we will all get sorted:D it seems canada is the deffo new oz:)
    Yea Oz is a bit too far away Calgary is only 9h grand:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

yea fact plus the oil sands are booming atm so i want a piece of that black gold as they call it:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Prob more visas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 philo87

Ya wats dat about checked my account an emails an seen nothing?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭iprawn

I've just applied for my garda cert today, that'll take 6-8 weeks is it? will this be a problem for me? I've already applied online for the visa, got my wtn and paid, just waiting for confirmation on my kompass acc that they received my payment.
    Ill hardly miss all the visa's waiting for my garda cert will i?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

philo87 wrote: »
    Ya wats dat about checked my account an emails an seen nothing?

yeah that's why I was asking, I dont have anything from them either.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ladybird23

iprawn wrote: »
    I've just applied for my garda cert today, that'll take 6-8 weeks is it? will this be a problem for me? I've already applied online for the visa, got my wtn and paid, just waiting for confirmation on my kompass acc that they received my payment.

Garda cert should only take 1 - 2 weeks! You should be fine :)

Garda cert only took me a week to get back in the post, definitely won't take 6-8 weeks! You'll be grand :)

Karbolt wrote: »

Make that 400!

Just a quick one, I am going to upload the receipt now for proof of payment, I went to AIB on Grafton Street and did the whole thing there, the girl seemed to know what it was all about.

I just have the receipt that was stamped, although she stamped over my IE number, I have scanned it in and also written the IE number behind it on a piece of paper, I am with BOI.

Does this sound ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ben2026

Hi guys, is anyone else having problems with registering for the IEC kompass account. I'v tried and tried but it wont accept my details, this is from the international.gc.ca website, is it even necessary to register for this or is there another way to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Gintonious wrote: »
    Just a quick one, I am going to upload the receipt now for proof of payment, I went to AIB on Grafton Street and did the whole thing there, the girl seemed to know what it was all about.

I just have the receipt that was stamped, although she stamped over my IE number, I have scanned it in and also written the IE number behind it on a piece of paper, I am with BOI.

Does this sound ok?

I am also with BOI, did the same thing as yourself got the whole stamped AIB lodgement slip photocopied uploaded it yesterday morning, still waiting to be verified.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭iprawn

If you have you WTN are you ''safe'' and definitely will get a visa if your accepted and paid up?

• Advertisement

gary27 wrote: »
    I am also with BOI, did the same thing as yourself got the whole stamped AIB lodgement slip photocopied uploaded it yesterday morning, still waiting to be verified.

I never got the whole thing copied, just the receipt, balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭lovemytea

ben2026 wrote: »
    Hi guys, is anyone else having problems with registering for the IEC kompass account. I'v tried and tried but it wont accept my details, this is from the international.gc.ca website, is it even necessary to register for this or is there another way to do it

Make sure your password has all the requirements, like between 8 and 12 characters and containing number and 1 cap letter etc! Otherwise I'm not sure :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

If you have you WTN are you ''safe'' and definitely will get a visa if your accepted and paid up?

Yes, once nothing prevents the visa application from giong through at the next stage you'll be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

I never got the whole thing copied, just the receipt, balls.

there was some other people on here who just submitted the tab part not sure how they got on with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭lovemytea

Think that is what we are all hoping anyway. After that, it depends on you submitting and completing all the rest of the visa process correctly I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

holy crap, 400 left, whoever gets WTN 6350 (or 0001) dunno whether they go up or down. should dance a fcuking jig :pac:

Has anyone with BOI just uploaded the receipt of the their transfer and got on ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

waiting since lunchtime on wednesday for verification, bit of a joke at this stage and my wtn number is in the 0026##

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

waiting since lunchtime on wednesday for verification, bit of a joke at this stage and my wtn number is in the 0026##

I am in the same boat but paid around 3.20pm wednesday so it would have taken 2 days to go into their account but since you did it lunch time it should of went yesterday, sure my wtn number is 0028**

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Kazkaz2

Has anyone with BOI just uploaded the receipt of the their transfer and got on ok?

Uploaded after paying with them yesterday morning at half ten and its still saying pending
    :-/
    When did you upload your receipt?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement