Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭rusheen

misnormer wrote: »
    The breakdown of applicants could be the following ballpark figures:

Already be in canada :1,500 applicants

Currently in australia and other regions 2,850 applicants

Actual first time irish applicants 2,000 applicants

any maybe only 80% of the applicants will actually use their visa before it expires.

whered you get them figures from ???

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

Gintonious wrote: »
    Hope the site is back up at 9.30 as stated, need to get my receipt up!

its back up since i just logged into see did my payment get verified which it did not :(

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭media101

its back up since i just logged into see did my payment get verified which it did not :(

just checked there and its still down >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭westerlywonder

ATTENTION: Please be advised that we have be alerted of the situation. You will be contacted shortly regarding next steps for re-payment. ~ Kat

When you sumbit your proposal for re payment, would you take into consideration the fact that anyone who has had their payment rejected.
    Has already made a repayment to the correct account, as the glitch in the BOI system has since been fixed.

media101 wrote: »

hmm thats odd but you don't have to long to wait :), i hope for your sake their office is open till 6 otherise it be mid week or end of the week to say they got your payment :/! Best of luck though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

media101 wrote: »

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Did everyone else get the Usit email. So is that it then. have those cunts totally fucked us over. I suppose there's no way to get your money back either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Same here saying routine maintenance:D

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭johnnyc67

48 hours now and still nothing.:( Get them working tomorrow :p

Did everyone else get the Usit email. So is that it then. have those cunts totally fucked us over. I suppose there's no way to get your money back either

I didnt book with them but what the email say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

What did they say?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 IEC Ireland

When you sumbit your proposal for re payment, would you take into consideration the fact that anyone who has had their payment rejected.
    Has already made a repayment to the correct account, as the glitch in the BOI system has since been fixed.

We will re-evaluate the proof of payment that you have submitted. You will be alerted through your IEC Kompass account. ~ Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭rusheen

johnnyc67 wrote: »
    48 hours now and still nothing.:( Get them working tomorrow :p

me too so annoying

We will re-evaluate the proof of payment that you have submitted. You will be alerted through your IEC Kompass account. ~ Kat

Did you get and read my my message, thanks kat :)!

this sounds like shocking news. Though in fairness to the IEC they did say on their web site that no 3rd party organisation including USIT could guarantee a place on the programme. I would be hopeful of refunds for you all at least

this sounds like shocking news. Though in fairness to the IEC they did say on their web site that no 3rd party organisation including USIT could guarantee a place on the programme. I would be hopeful of refunds for you all at least

They sent out the wrong information. They told me several times my place was now held for 60 days. I could throttle the cunts. wont get my police certificate til Thursday at the earliest.
    I suppose there will be none left by then.

They sent out the wrong information. They told me several times my place was now held for 60 days. I could throttle the cuts. wont get my police certificate til Thursday at the earliest.
    I suppose there will be none left by then.

You dont need your police cert to get through the first stage, all you need is a scanned passport copy, to get your WTN.

I would sign up immediately when it comes back online at half 9

• Registered Users Posts: 14 IEC Ireland

Karbolt wrote: »
    I've already resubmitted my payment to the right sort code and sent an email thru my Kompass account to prove it... Hope this wasn't the wrong thing to do! :(

We will re-evaluate the proof of payment provided! ~Kat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 eilsf87

Payment verified, anyone know what's next. My police checks are nearly out of date!!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭armadillo86

What happened??

• Advertisement

eilsf87 wrote: »
    Payment verified, anyone know what's next. My police checks are nearly out of date!!

You just wait now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭hegarty147

We will re-evaluate the proof of payment provided! ~Kat

Hi kat many thanks for your replies but i have submitted payment since wednesday morning at 11 should i be hearing from IEC soon ?

You dont need your police cert to get through the first stage, all you need is a scanned passport copy, to get your WTN.

I would sign up immediately when it comes back online at half 9
    Probably gonna sound like a stupid question but im panicking here and cant een remember the bloody website so forgive me but do you mean half 9 in the mornin.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Uploading now my receipt.

Payment reference number, what is this?

Read back over the thread must have been mentioned a thousand times at this stage;)

Its IE- and your last 6 numbers of your wtn

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    Read back over the thread must have been mentioned a thousand times at this stage;)

Its IE- and your last 6 numbers of your wtn

Sorry, just in a frenzy to get it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭misnormer

Gintonious wrote: »
    Uploading now my receipt.

Payment reference number, what is this?

The unique digits code similar to IE-000000 of your world tracking number allocated to you

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

what happened the people that booked with usit ?

what happened the people that booked with usit ?
    I dont know about everyone else but they had assured me my place was now booked earleir this week and i didnt need to do anything until our meeting in a cortnight. got an email less than an hour ago saying this is wrong so now im pretty much ****ed. what one earth is the point of the €300 you give those cowboys

• Advertisement

Uploaded, now the wait. Sure don't we all love a bit of waiting...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement