Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭amster

is a motgage not seen as a heft loan? surely it cant be the case that theyd turn down people if they have mortgages!! they'll hardly be doing a credit check on 6.5k visa applicants, they wouldnt have the time or the resources.
    id take what a lot of these 3rd part visa "experts" say with a fairly large pinch of salt, they have been found out to be a crowd of chancers!!![/QUOT

you're right - there are loads of people who are in negative equity that have gone over. it doesn't matter to them if you are in debt - it is the criminal record that is what they are looking for. i think people on here are panicking, and i can understand why, but some are after hearing other people speculating and thinking it is fact. those visa people are not to be trusted most of the time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

thers too much heresay going on in this thread and it causes too much unnecessary confusion and panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭gambit83

Sync wrote: »
    Was thinking that, but once it's through you can't "unlock" it to send another one in... Patience might just be the key with this as they are probably crazy busy with a lot more people making the same mistakes.

I haven't submitted it (its still pending) because I don't have a receipt and can't get one from my AIB banking online

it will say "pending" after you submit your receipt and where you upload your receipt it will say "locked"

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭gambit83

it will say "pending" after you submit your receipt and where you upload your receipt it will say "locked"

i never got a receipt after payment, the money just went out of my account and brought me back to my main account page! so i've no receipt to submit or upload. might just go into the bank and see if they can reverse the transaction or give me a receipt

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

WasterEx wrote: »
    I did the same thing and got the same email from them but I've been verified since last night. Underneath the information on the receipt write/ type.

- Name of account holder:
    - Name of financial institution:
    - Account number:
    - Amount paid:
    - Date on which payment was made:
    - Payment purpose/Payment reference number: IE-000XXX

I am after getting a notification saying the proof of payment is not sufficient so i wanna get it right this time . I did mine paymen with Permanent TSB online so the reciept i got at the end of the procedure was

Transfer To: Canadian Embassy
    Transfer Reference: my WTN number
    From Account : my account
    Transfer Amount: €120

Your Third Party Transfer has been successfully processed.
    Please note your unique transaction code for this third party transfer: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
    (Payments to other permanent tsb accounts are credited immediately.
    All other payments will be with the receiving bank on the next business day.)

I didnt actually get a screen cap but i copied and pasted it into a word document . So i was just gonna maybe pretend to do a another transfer and take a screen cap and upload it with this info aswell

Name of account holder:
    - Name of financial institution:(is that my bank or the embassy bank)
    - Account number: (is this my account or embassy account)
    - Amount paid:
    - Date on which payment was made:
    - Payment purpose/Payment reference number: IE-000XXX.

Would it be more worth while going into my bank tomorrow and trying to sort something out

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭danny2013

got an email last night, payment verified :) keep waiting folks, ur time will come :)

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

Furious red,

Did they tell you want they want from PTSB??

I did the same online transfer, but I took screen shots of the transaction. and included all that acc number info. Still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭amster

wendydoll wrote: »
    Furious red,

I did the same online transfer, but I took screen shots of the transaction. and included all that acc number info. Still waiting.

hey wendydoll,

my sister took screen shots of the transaction and she got verified on friday. i know it is a nightmare waiting but I am sure you will be fine! I just submitted a lodgement stub - which just had their account number,sort code and name, with my WTN handwritten in the bottom and I was verfied. It's the weekend so I am sure you will be verified by Mon or Tue!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

My payment hasn't been verified yet but I only paid Thurs night! Not gonna panic till Maybe Wednesday! I'm goin to Canada to visit my bf in March for 10 days so I'm gonna look forward to that! Instead of sittin here thinking "Did I make a balls of that application?" ;)

• Advertisement

amster wrote: »
    hey wendydoll,

my sister took screen shots of the transaction and she got verified on friday. i know it is a nightmare waiting but I am sure you will be fine! I just submitted a lodgement stub - which just had their account number,sort code and name, with my WTN handwritten in the bottom and I was verfied. It's the weekend so I am sure you will be verified by Mon or Tue!

Did she use PTSB do you know?

I think I'll be ok, had everything I needed on (I think), its just if they aren't happy with my screenshots. I just hope to find out tonight or tomorrow in case I need to go to the bank.

Its all the hearsay on here thats driving me mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Payment verified motherfukas! submitted it thur afternoon got email just there

• Registered Users Posts: 14 IEC Ireland

Guys, REGARDING PAYMENT VERIFICATION.. Please calm down. We have been working around the clock and 7 days a week in order to verify your payments. Please keep in mind that this process may take up to 10 days from when you make the payment. Again, please keep this in mind. We have a dedicated team that has been working extremely hard to verify your payments. ~ Kat

Furious red,

This is what i got
    Please note that the proof of payment provided is insufficient. At this point, we request that you upload a scan, picture or screen shot of the deposit made on January 30th, 2013, through MyMessages. Please ensure that the proof of payment includes all the details outlined in letter 01a: Notification of receipt.

International Experience Canada

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

scan, picture or screenshot? shoulda said that on the intitial info would have stopped a lot of confusion

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ladybird23

Just seein I finally got verified....they're actually working on a sunday, fair play to them!! I know its been asked a million times but is there anyone out there who has gotten any further than this or are they focusing on processing payment at the min?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭youngmandillon

ladybird23 wrote: »
    Just seein I finally got verified....they're actually working on a sunday, fair play to them!! I know its been asked a million times but is there anyone out there who has gotten any further than this or are they focusing on processing payment at the min?

no i havnt and i dout anyone has ,i reckon it will be couple of weeks before the next stage ...well done by the way ,u can sleep easy tonite :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Got my payment verified this evening :)
    I paid and sent verification on thursday morning btw.

no i havnt and i dout anyone has ,i reckon it will be couple of weeks before the next stage ...well done by the way ,u can sleep easy tonite :D

OK so its time to chill for a while and hope that the rest of the application goes as smoothly! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Plainview

I have to say I haven't had major problems with kompass. Besides the little problem with my boi account everything went well (so far anyway, fingers crossed). When I first applied I got a payment letter in like 15 min and once I got payment sent I actually got verified within a few hours. I noticed that the WTC numbers run numerically myself and the girlfriend are both heading to Canada we both applied at the same time and your WTC numbers are just one digit apart.

• Advertisement

Im about to resend my proof of payment . Just wanted to clear something up

Name of financial institution and Account number , are these my bank and my account or the embassys bank and account?

Well I put my bank branch and my account number Furious-red

Got any email there requesting asking for additional information, only want account number I transfered the money..at least I know they seen my proof of payment...one step closer

Im about to resend my proof of payment . Just wanted to clear something up

Name of financial institution and Account number , are these my bank and my account or the embassys bank and account?

Yes its your bank name and your account no.

Well I put my bank branch and my account number Furious-red

Got any email there requesting asking for additional information, only want account number I transfered the money..at least I know they seen my proof of payment...one step closer

you get a mail just now?

i still havnt heard nothing, think weer both ptsb and both paid and uploaded last wednesday?

you get a mail just now?

i still havnt heard nothing, think weer both ptsb and both paid and uploaded last wednesday?

Literally got the email at 22.54. Yeah I sent my proof of payment aroung 9.40pm on wednesday night. Did you include the bank acc number you transferred the money to on yours? I didn't, I put Canadian embassy in the transfer acc information and now they are looking for the acc number I transferred the funds too...

Literally got the email at 22.54. Yeah I sent my proof of payment aroung 9.40pm on wednesday night. Did you include the bank acc number you transferred the money to on yours? I didn't, I put Canadian embassy in the transfer acc information and now they are looking for the acc number I transferred the funds too...

ya all the details were on it, account number, iban, the whole shootin gallery, i went into the bank and they transferred it from my account and gave me a receipt on a4 headed paper!

Ah you should be sorted so. Hoepfully you'll hear something in the next little while. fingers crossed for ya. :D Might get a decent nights sleep if you hear back tonight.

ah its just the longer it goes the more worried i am at this stage about the f@ing thing...

That's the way I felt, at least I know they have something from me now and that my information wasn't lost in the ether.

• Advertisement

ya, thats true and at least you now know exactly what they are looking for from you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement