Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Quick Q for those of ye that got the confirmation of payment.
    Did ye get an email to yer personal email address (ie gmail/yahoo etc) or did ye get the confirmation through the inbox in the kompass account, or both?
    Cheers folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

yea i got an e-mail but it was only to alert me that i had a new message in my kompass account:)

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Tiddlers

Panthro wrote: »
    Did ye get an email to yer personal email address (ie gmail/yahoo etc) or did ye get the confirmation through the inbox in the kompass account, or both?
    Cheers folks.

If you read though the first message that you received in your 'My Messages' account after you submitted your application you will see that they mentioned that all future correspondences will involve them sending you an email to your personal account informing you that there is a new message in your 'My Messages' account.

So assuming most people will check their personal email fairly regularly, you can assure yourself that you're not missing out on any message or information in your My Messages account!

Cheers folks!
    I paid mine on Thursday so hopefully I hear from them pretty soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Yea mate you surely will it seems there working 7 days a week now so its only a matter of time:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Savage that they are working 7 days. Not a hope of that kinda crap here!

Watching da Superbowl, with the drink and the fire just chillin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

Panthro wrote: »
    Cheers folks.

To both, my gmail told me I had a message from them and the IEC unfortunately that told me they need more information

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭rusheen

wendydoll wrote: »
    To both, my gmail told me I had a message from them and the IEC unfortunately that told me they need more information

What sort of more info ?
    that sucks :(

Just wanted acc number I transferred the payment into..Hopefully that'll be all they need.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea i re-did my reciept so hopefully it will be all good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭rusheen

Just wanted acc number I transferred the payment into..Hopefully that'll be all they need.

oh well that's good the're actually asking for more info or allowing corrections some of these visa crowds usually work to a T .

• Registered Users Posts: 14 IEC Ireland

Always verify your IEC Kompass account, this is where we will send you correspondence! Good night to you all.. 6am comes quickly :)

IEC Ireland,
    Have you been in touch with the verified reps section as was requested via PM?
    Please refrain from posting in the Canada forum on behalf of IEC until after you have been verified as a rep of IEC by the reps@boards.ie section.

Got verified anyways :D Happy days. Surprised it was dealt with so quick after the request for more information. Thought I'd be at the back of the queue.

Hopefully more of you guys will hear from them today. :)

(BTW I paid around 9pm on Wednesday and uploaded proof of payment around 9.30pm the same night and banked online with PTSB. Additional information that I uploaded was verified within about 2 hours from when it was received)

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

Verified aswell. paid on thursday around 1pm thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Was hoping to come into work and see a nice email waiting for me, not to be...yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 GirlSans

Have just been verified this morning after submitting my proof of payment at 6am last Wedensday, very relieved! Just waiting on my Garda clearance form to arrive but was wondering if anyone would know if I will also need clearance from the English police? (have been living in the UK for the last 3 years)

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

Got verified anyways :D Happy days. Surprised it was dealt with so quick after the request for more information. Thought I'd be at the back of the queue.

Hopefully more of you guys will hear from them today. :)

(BTW I paid around 9pm on Wednesday and uploaded proof of payment around 9.30pm the same night and banked online with PTSB. Additional information that I uploaded was verified within about 2 hours from when it was received)

Congrats, i knew it just be a matter of time you would get verified :D, you sure can sleep well tonight :P

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

GirlSans wrote: »
    Have just been verified this morning after submitting my proof of payment at 6am last Wedensday, very relieved! Just waiting on my Garda clearance form to arrive but was wondering if anyone would know if I will also need clearance from the English police? (have been living in the UK for the last 3 years)

yes you would need one as you were living in another country for 6 months or more;

http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 4 GirlSans

gary27 wrote: »
    yes you would need one as you were living in another country for 6 months or more;

http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

Brilliant, thanks a mill!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Paid Friday Morning and got Verifed this morning :) just waiting for the next mail of confirmation to get approved to move onto stage 2. Hopefully this will be successful !

Just saying that an Oz visa is definitely not 500euro! Its only about 150euro(and probably to easiest visa to get in your life, all you need is your name and date of birth!)...Ive done my two years in Oz, one and half years in New Zealand....Canada is my last big visa! Im drooling just thinking about it!!

Sorry my bad, i just herd it from friends so i should of looked it up by right before quoting that price, I wonder what we will get including 120 for the visa like a bank account no etc ha, where can you get that visa for 150 euro ha? since i looked up few agents and visa only the lowest i can find is 325 for just the visa nothing else ha, ya i got a 3 month holday oz visa and it was in 20 mins or something but id say the year visa is fast along with nz's one ha. wow you have some history of traveling :D!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭fifi2008

Verified at 5am, after paying on Wednesday and uploading proof on Thursday morning. The relief!!!!!!

So do we just wait now for assessment thing to open up?

fifi2008 wrote: »
    Verified at 5am, after paying on Wednesday and uploading proof on Thursday morning. The relief!!!!!!

So do we just wait now for assessment thing to open up?

Congrats :D.

Ya we just sit tight!

Interesting read :D

>>> http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/young-irish-snap-up-6300-canadian-work--221543.html

• Registered Users Posts: 49 DeniseDee

Verified. Thank goodness.
    Now, more waiting....

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

Not verified yet.... *refreshes gmail again*

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Still waiting to be verified paid on Thursday morning, may I ask how are some people being verified this morning when the office isn't opened yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Verified this morning.

Awaiting Cic now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

not verified yet either and paid wednesday lunchtime....

they were apparantly working through the weekend!!

• Advertisement

not verified yet either and paid wednesday lunchtime....

I'm going to light a candle for you and hope you get it this evening.

Those candles are excellent, would have failed my leaving cert without their help :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement