Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Accrual Intentions

Sorry if this has been already answered, I haven't been able to keep up with the board very much, but I uploaded proof of payment at 2pm Friday. As of last night my Kompass account said 'verified' instead of 'pending' for proof of payment. However, I haven't received any email or message to my Kompass account and it says everything is locked for me. Is this normal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

yea mate message should come today or tomorrow there's a bit of a backlog:D your sorted so congrats:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

wendydoll wrote: »
    I'm going to light a candle for you and hope you get it this evening.

Those candles are excellent, would have failed my leaving cert without their help :p

thank you...us waterford people look out for eachother!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Accrual Intentions

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    yea mate message should come today or tomorrow there's a bit of a backlog:D your sorted so congrats:D

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Muffinman1

Quick query regards payment when they ay they want proof to show account name etc, does this mean show their account name and bank name etc? Not ours.

Any help appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Muffinman1 wrote: »
    Quick query regards payment when they ay they want proof to show account name etc, does this mean show their account name and bank name etc? Not ours.

Any help appreciated

i think its their account name, bank name etc as it would show you paid it into their account. thats what i did as i photocopied my entire stamped lodgement slip with all their details on it plus the ie number, stilling waiting to be verified though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 IEC Ireland

Panthro wrote: »
    IEC Ireland,
    Have you been in touch with the verified reps section as was requested via PM?
    Please refrain from posting in the Canada forum on behalf of IEC until after you have been verified as a rep of IEC by the reps@boards.ie section.

Yes we have ! awaiting reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 IEC Ireland

gary27 wrote: »
    i think its their account name, bank name etc as it would show you paid it into their account. thats what i did as i photocopied my entire stamped lodgement slip with all their details on it plus the ie number, stilling waiting to be verified though.

This is correct. We are asking you to confirm our bank details via "mymessage" as this information was not provided on the proof of payment. ~ Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

If anyone wants to light a candle for me as well today so I can get confirmation, that would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Nail Varnish Junkie

Hi everyone. Just wondering has anyone paid the fee using BOI 365 online? All I have is a screen shot of the payment being transferred, would that be sufficient?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

Gintonious wrote: »
    If anyone wants to light a candle for me as well today so I can get confirmation, that would be great.

Ah sure I'll light one for you aswell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 slattery

i've been waiting 6 weeks for my garda check and no sign yet....can someone tell me who many days after your payment has been verified do you get to scan this into your application? i've got til 11th to do payment so trying to drag it out to see if police check arrives!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Lmnover

Hi everyone. Just wondering has anyone paid the fee using BOI 365 online? All I have is a screen shot of the payment being transferred, would that be sufficient?

HI THATS WHAT I DID - SCREENSHOT AND THEN ALSO PUT THE PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER AT THE TOP OF THE SHEET AS IEC ASKS FOR THIS WHEN UPLOADING. IM STILL WAITING ON VERIFICATION THOUGH - AHH

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

Stage 2 of the process – myCIC account

We will be holding seminars in to go through Stage 2 of the process, which is to apply for your work permit once you are conditionally accepted onto the IEC programme. You will be able to book to attend a seminar on your personalised Canada Account. We will advise you when these seminars are available to book. Stage 2 includes an online submission of a number of forms, police certificates, photos and your CV. Each have specific guidelines from Citizenship and Immigration Canada so we encourage you to attend to make sure your application is filled out correctly.

Just go this from go4less in a email :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭JenL

slattery wrote: »
    i've been waiting 6 weeks for my garda check and no sign yet....can someone tell me who many days after your payment has been verified do you get to scan this into your application? i've got til 11th to do payment so trying to drag it out to see if police check arrives!

If its an Irish police check you are waiting on I would get in touch with them. Mine took a week and I think most people's on the forum were about that length of time. Hopefully it hasn't been misplaced. The police very is required for stage 2 so if you know it's going to come back clean there's no reason not to pay & get verified. I'd be afraid if left until the last minute and payment took an extra day or two to get to them you might lose your place.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Im waiting just over a week now for garda clearance but will contact them in next few days if i dont hear from them.

I went ahead and paid and got payment verified. So Im now waiting for conformation to proceed to phase 2. So if i were you id go ahead with the payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭westerlywonder

My garda clearance cert took just 3 days to be sent back to me.
    certainly if you are waiting this long i think it must have been lost or something. I suggest getting in contact with them

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭jonsnow

My payment is now verified and I have all the prepared documents uploaded onto the CIC page ie. passport scans, police cert etc.My only query now is what exactly is the IEC Conditional acceptance letter.

The only letter I,ve received from the IEC so far is the which was headed "Subject: Notification of receipt – Please submit payment and proof of payment." which gave me my WTN number.Is this the IEC conditional letter and if its not do I have to wait until I receive a message enclosing the IEC Conditional letter before I can upload the documents and move onto the next stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Suarez20

Hi All,

Quick question, my proof of payment is saying pending and I have 1 new message saying "Notification of receipt – Please submit payment and proof of payment / Accusé de réception – Veuillez effectuer votre paiement et transmettre votre preuve de paiement "

however I uploaded payment receipt on friday and it is marked as "locked" should I be getting worried or are they just processing this?

Thanks

no don't be worried they are processing it. it can take up to 10 days people really need to chill.

• Advertisement

Suarez20 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Quick question, my proof of payment is saying pending and I have 1 new message saying "Notification of receipt – Please submit payment and proof of payment / Accusé de réception – Veuillez effectuer votre paiement et transmettre votre preuve de paiement "

however I uploaded payment receipt on friday and it is marked as "locked" should I be getting worried or are they just processing this?

Thanks

its tha same on mine too, from what previous posters have said, this is normal!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ladybird23

jonsnow wrote: »
    My payment is now verified and I have all the prepared documents uploaded onto the CIC page ie. passport scans, police cert etc.My only query now is what exactly is the IEC Conditional acceptance letter.

The only letter I,ve received from the IEC so far is the which was headed "Subject: Notification of receipt – Please submit payment and proof of payment." which gave me my WTN number.Is this the IEC conditional letter and if its not do I have to wait until I receive a message enclosing the IEC Conditional letter before I can upload the documents and move onto the next stage?

As far as I know you wait not for your conditional letter/ email which will give you details of the next steps to take! I dont think anyone has got theirs yet, prob still busy processing payments! Just another little wait :)

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    no don't be worried they are processing it. it can take up to 10 days people really need to chill.

easy for you to say in fairness!!!:D

Hahah i suppose mate:D

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭vwgolfmk504

Hi guys,

I can only roughly remember what dates I put in for my past work on the application form as I mostly have done part time in the last 4 years while at college.

Does anyone know if I will be at any stage able to go back into my application form and view what dates I put in?

Its locked at the moment!! NERVOUS WRECK NOW!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Jimmy Talons

dont get the panic- paid them 120 bucks. they will get back to me saying either grand or give us a bit more info. been waiting since thursday and sleeping like a baby. the canadian gov aint going anywhere with our money.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 thenexthenry

i'm finding it strange as how people who have provided proof of payment after me have got notification? makes me feel a bit uneasy about my application :/

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Suarez20

Cheers guys! What about the police checks then, is there any rush on them presuming the proof of payment goes through? Not heading until October but do you need to send these anytime soon? thanks for the info

ha read over the thread the same questions have been asked so many times:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Jimmy Talons

yes suarez i would get the ball rolling on your police cert. takes about a week to arrive. i went to the station with a letter for the superintendent with photocopies of my passport and birth cert as well as a stamped self-addressed envelope and i was out of there in two mintues.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement