Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭evan2509

i paid via going to the AIB (they are the bank i bank with), it was qucik payment, got proof, had to add some written in myself as the machine didnt provide it, uploaded that evening (wednesday of last week) and got verified saturday night here but 6.47pm their time.

Cheers mate that's encouraging. I got the little purple slip and had everything I needed on it, signed stamped the whole lot. I presume that's what you had too?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Subject: Proof of payment verified.

Finally, they asked for more proof of payment, I used the message that elvisn had typed out here (check a page or two back) and that was last Thursday I sent it, so patience was the key. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,174 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

evan2509 wrote: »
    Has anyone who Payed via going into an AIB branch been verified yet? I presume lots. This is how I payed and no sign or verification yet.

Can you do that? Even if you don't bank with them? I went into BOI and they said I had to do it online? Naturally there was an AIB 2 doors down that I walked right by :rolleyes:

evan i did as well, paid/uploaded thurs and got a request for more info last night so same waiting time as blackshadow

Ok, I'm waiting since Wednesday myself. Just hoping to hear anything at all soon. What extra info are you providing man?

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

Cheers mate that's encouraging. I got the little purple slip and had everything I needed on it, signed stamped the whole lot. I presume that's what you had too?

Your welcome, i got no little purple slip but i do know the ones your on about, the girl had to go around from behind the counter to the outside to do it for on the machine and got a A1 size paper with my current account number and the date it was done and the amount, so i wote undereath that my wtn number, who it is going to etc.

• Advertisement

Your welcome, i got no little purple slip but i do know the ones your on about, the girl had to go around from behind the counter to the outside to do it for on the machine and got a A1 size paper with my current account number and the date it was done and the amount, so i wote undereath that my wtn number, who it is going to etc.

Oh ok I see. I got the purple slip, it ha everything on it, so it should be good. Getting really worried now, tommorow will be a week. Just Hoping to hear either ways.

Oh ok I see. I got the purple slip, it ha everything on it, so it should be good. Getting really worried now, tommorow will be a week. Just Hoping to hear either ways.

Patience is the key, i am sure you will hear back something this evening/tonight but if you havent herd anything till tomorrow then i would contact them like.

Patience is the key, i am sure you will hear back something this evening/tonight but if you havent herd anything till tomorrow then i would contact them like.

Yeah I will if I don't hear anything this evening. Would you send a message on Kompass or what? Don't even know what I'd say. Life would be so easy if I was just verified!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Jimmy Talons

Ok, I'm waiting since Wednesday myself. Just hoping to hear anything at all soon. What extra info are you providing man?

for me they said they couldn't open the attachment so they just asked i send it again. if they ask for more info you submit it thorugh 'my messages'. wouldnt worry its taken longer for you. some people get it withing 24 hours, others still waiting since last tues/wed. just seems to be pot luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭green_dub_girl

Do you think they will respond? i might also try that if I don't have any luck today. It's infuriating that people who paid yday are verified already, and some of us have no clue what is going on.

• Advertisement

Do you think they will respond? i might also try that if I don't have any luck today. It's infuriating that people who paid yday are verified already, and some of us have no clue what is going on.

So infuriating is correct. Makes ya feel terrible when people are verified in hours.

Yeah I will if I don't hear anything this evening. Would you send a message on Kompass or what? Don't even know what I'd say. Life would be so easy if I was just verified!

Thats sounds like a safe bet,
    Ya i presume a message on kompass, for example,

Dear sir/madam my name is...., and my WTN number is ****, i am curious to know what is going with my application for lastest visa as i paid last week and post up proof to and havent herd anything since, just want to make sure everything is ok with my application.

yours sincerely

your full name_________

I know, once you get it, some relief it will be trust me :D

They should do like, they are providing a service like, ya i know what you mean, so much for world tracking number and you cant even track it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Shalamov

So infuriating is correct. Makes ya feel terrible when people are verified in hours.

I paid and uploaded my receipt on Wednesday, and only got verified last night.
    If you've paid and your info is correct, you'll be fine. The process is completely random - don't worry!

Thats sounds like a safe bet,
    Ya i presume a message on kompass, for example,

Dear sir/madam my name is...., i am curious to know what is going with my application for lastest visa as i paid last week and post up proof to and havent herd anything since, just want to make sure everything is ok with my application.

yours sincerely

your full name_________

I know, once you get it, some relief it will be trust me :D

Yeah I suppose something like that would do alright. Might do it tonight like as the 9th is fast approaching. You right too, some joke of a WTN and you can't even track it.

Yeah I suppose something like that would do alright. Might do it tonight like as the 9th is fast approaching. You right too, some joke of a WTN and you can't even track it.

Might as well, no harm by doing it bud, keep the faith! but sure if you look into your account and it hasnt bounced back your doing well, if it did bounce back i would worry. hope they make it a easier process next year for the next bunch of people!

Christ 100 posts in nearly a week, i never thought id see it haha

Might as well, no harm by doing it bud, keep the faith! but sure if you look into your account and it hasnt bounced back your doing well, if it did bounce back i would worry. hope they make it a easier process next year for the next bunch of people!

Christ 100 posts in nearly a week, i never thought id see it haha

Just checked my account again and it hasn't bounced back, and won't if it hasn't at this stage. Suppose I'll keep the faith and send them a messge tonight. All ya can do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

[Christ 100 posts in nearly a week, i never thought id see it haha

Haha too much time on your hands bud theres more to life then boards and the roadhouse facebook page:rolleyes:;):o

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    [QUOTE]Christ 100 posts in nearly a week, i never thought id see it haha

Haha too much time on your hands bud theres more to life then boards and the roadhouse facebook page:rolleyes:;):o[/QUOTE]

says the man himself less time on here and more time on that roadhouse facebok page ;):p:o:D:cool::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

:o:o:o its purely networking that has me on that page regarding jobs etc:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Kev_2012

I'm with Bank of Ireland and your one said I had to pay online because they don't do bank transfers for less than €3000 in branch.

But, to do it online you need to register a benificiary and get letters sent out to you and all this crap so I just went to AIB and paid in cash €120.

I got a photocopy of the purple slip you fill out and the cashier attached the stub of the purple slip to it. I scanned and uploaded that yesterday at about 7.30 p.m. and was verified by 3.30 a.m.

What to do next? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Afatpigeon

Muffinman1 wrote: »
    Lads just for anyone who hasn't paid yet - I'd suggest go to an AIB bank. I went to a Bank Of Ireland (I'm a BOI a/c) and well they didn't want to know about it etc so I went to an AIB branch and it was like they were trained up on it it was brill even gave photocopy without me asking and I even made a little error and it was AIB girl that pointed it to me. Really was massive relief and help.

Yeah, I didn't even have an AIB account but paid there. BOI said they couldn't do the payment for me (In Enniscorthy, bunch of useless pricks)) so I went to AIB - no account or anything and they were super helpful and filled it out for me and I paid there and then.

I didn't even provide the account name (didn't have one), just date reference number and the bank stamped the receipt thing from the side of the lodgment slip as they do and that was all I needed

Kev_2012 wrote: »
    I'm with Bank of Ireland and your one said I had to pay online because they don't do bank transfers for less than €3000 in branch.

But, to do it online you need to register a benificiary and get letters sent out to you and all this crap so I just went to AIB and paid in cash €120.

I got a photocopy of the purple slip you fill out and the cashier attached the stub of the purple slip to it. I scanned and uploaded that yesterday at about 7.30 p.m. and was verified by 3.30 a.m.

If you got verified, you should have a new message in your Kompass account explaining what to do next (which is just wait)

If you didn't get that message, you will soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Kev_2012

Sync wrote: »
    If you got verified, you should have a new message in your Kompass account explaining what to do next (which is just wait)

If you didn't get that message, you will soon.

Ya I got verified, so I guess it's time to start waiting! What's the story with police certs etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Jimmy Talons

Kev_2012 wrote: »
    I scanned and uploaded that yesterday at about 7.30 p.m. and was verified by 3.30 a.m.

8 hrs!! ffs what are they doing to the rest of us. get the ball rolling on your police cert, takes a week or so to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Kazkaz2

Paid with boi Thurs morning, one woman hadn't a clue so i asked the woman at the side counter, she was brilliant, done me out an interpay plus express lodgement and got an A4 receipt back with all info required and uploaded it, still have not heard anything
    did anybody else do it this way????
    got an advise of payment receipt in post today, rang head boi in Dublin to see what it was for and was told it was just another receipt from the main group payments, more or less same one i got from bank
    And payment went through into their account at 2pm Thursday
    should i upload this through messages also??
    anybody else have to do this??
    sorry 4 such a long message :-(

I have police Certs ready from Ireland and Australia. Have everything ready, waiting to be verified!

Kazkaz2 wrote: »
    Paid with boi Thurs morning, one woman hadn't a clue so i asked the woman at the side counter, she was brilliant, done me out an interpay plus express lodgement and got an A4 receipt back with all info required and uploaded it, still have not heard anything
    did anybody else do it this way????
    got an advise of payment receipt in post today, rang head boi in Dublin to see what it was for and was told it was just another receipt from the main group payments, more or less same one i got from bank
    And payment went through into their account at 2pm Thursday
    should i upload this through messages also??
    anybody else have to do this??
    sorry 4 such a long message :-(

Some people are getting it verified in less than 8 hours, some people are waiting since Wednesday. If you don't hear anything by tomorrow night then try and contact them on Thursday... but other than that I wouldn't worry just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭lovemytea

all good now lovemytea?

Well I haven't heard back from them yet :eek:
    Reckon it is because they are so busy! Well I'm hoping!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭lovemytea

gary27 wrote: »
    I sent them an email yesterday but they never replied, should they reply quickly?

I'm waiting for a reply since Saturday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement