Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mossywolf

Paid Wed morning, got nothing yet, its tense stuff, haha! I went through the process last year as well, so I can see how they have tried to make it better.The amount of applications though has been crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 natalieoc

In regard to your employment history. I think i have entered an incorrect year is there anyway i can look back at the locked section to change it to match up correctly... I had an overlap in employment and didnt put it in but cant remember what i did fill in... If i requested the information from the IEC would they give it and if they didnt and the dates dont match up can i be refused?

Starting to panic and I cant sleep

Hey, if they use the same form as last year, then they dont ask for the day when you worked, just the month and year. So you dont have to be exact with your dates.But I dont know what they are doing this year, thats all I can say about it, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 TCH

Been following this thread for a while now, very helpful lot ye are :) Just got Conditional Acceptance mail about an hour ago. Anybody else get it yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

TCH wrote: »
    Been following this thread for a while now, very helpful lot ye are :) Just got Conditional Acceptance mail about an hour ago. Anybody else get it yet?

you got the actual "conditional Letter of Acceptance" letter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Not sure if serious?

Panthro wrote: »

Not sure if serious?
    The mail in my kompass says conditional acceptance into IEC. Under the My IEC application the IEC assessment has changed to verified.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭amster

The mail in my kompass says conditional acceptance into IEC. Under the My IEC application the IEC assessment has changed to verified.

could ya copy and paste it here please, would love a nosey at it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭evan2509

amster wrote: »

So would I!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Even a screen snapshot would be better for us non-believers! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ahhhhh i hate ye all with your verified crap :mad::mad::mad: ha

So that would be what, the 3rd mail in your Kompass account?

Ahhhhh i hate ye all with your verified crap :mad::mad::mad: ha

Hang on in there champ!:)

amster wrote: »

Can do tomorrow, the actual mail it's self wont open properly on the phone. Had to read it on the laptop. This is what's showing in my kompass

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Hang on in there champ!:)

Ha im trying too

Can do tomorrow, the actual mail it's self wont open properly on the phone. Had to read it on the laptop. This is what's showing in my kompass
    :eek:
    Well knock me sideways.
    Sorry for calling shenanigans!:pac:

Congrats mate! So you went through a questionnaire after your verification or what??

So that would be what, the 3rd mail in your Kompass account?

Yeah the 3rd mail from them. Wasn't expecting it for at least another week or so, was quite a shock to see it so soon. Only paid Wednesday last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Good luck with the rest of the application! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭LostOneHelpMe

Looks like we wont be waitin about to long to get stage 2 started :)

* Refresh

*Refresh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭amster

congrats!! i'll be checking mine the whole time now, getting all nervous again lol!

evan2509 wrote: »

Congrats mate! So you went through a questionnaire after your verification or what??

The letter says to go on CIC, do the questionnaire thing and register. I had registered couple weeks back in CIC already so had that done. It seems to be the same stuff that was on CIC the whole time but don't have the head for forms tonight invade I mess em up. Need a fresh head for all that stuff.

Good for you man, seems a bit nuts that I also paid last Wednesday and have heard nothing since.I thought they would do it in order or something. Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭LostOneHelpMe

This thread is about to go mental again lol

The letter says to go on CIC, do the questionnaire thing and register. I had registered couple weeks back in CIC already so had that done. It seems to be the same stuff that was on CIC the whole time but don't have the head for forms tonight invade I mess em up. Need a fresh head for all that stuff.

Oh ok, cool. So you just waited after your verification for that message? I got verified today and I'm waiting (well I think that's what I have to do).

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Kazkaz2

Grrrr... :(
    Refresh

Refresh

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭green_dub_girl

People that paid the same day as me are onto the next stage , I'm still not verified! Ffs

Yup, once payment was verified Wednesday night I just waited and got that mail this evening. Surely somebody else got the mail too?! Will copy and paste the letter tomorrow evening if nobody else has in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Is there any chance of this not being filled with people posting they have been verified. Its next to impossible to find any relevant information when you have people posting hourly updates on whether they are verified or pending. If you've filled things out and followed simple instructions correctly you'll be verified.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Energizer_Bat

My payment was verified last tuesday so weird that yours already went through. Hopefully mine will be done tomorrow. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement