Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANADA 2013 IEC MEGATHREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

just goes to show there is no real order i am between 400-450 and i got verified Thursday night after uploading Wednesday:D

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭del777

I wonder are they just doing them at random?? My WTN is between 550-600 and I was verified on monday??

i'd say it caught your eye and alot more people to :P

91583someCups1.jpg

Words cant describe how much a creeper you are.:cool:
    on the plus side going to be good trying to guess what cup size each girl is;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Black_shadow

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    Words cant describe how much a creeper you are.:cool:
    on the plus side going to be good trying to guess what cup size each girl is;):D

It takes one to know one my friend ;),

hahaha :D

by the way small is 2, euro, medium 4 euro and big is 6 euro :D;)

pretty epic martyn you see this we are hitting this place in April. Easter lets be having ya:D(please not let me **** up this visa)hahah:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭green_dub_girl

gary27 wrote: »
    no word for yourself yet for payment verified? I'm stilling waiting since last Thursday and my ie number is between 500 and 550.

No word either, I'm in the 1400's. Paid last Wed 8am. They did request more info now on Monday so maybe they're working on it.

I dreamt about verification again last night haha-woke up and for a few seconds I was at peace-until reality set in :pac:

Where you thinking of heading Gary?

pretty epic martyn you see this we are hitting this place in April. Easter lets be having ya:D(please not let me **** up this visa)hahah:D

We will hit when i come throughout the year no doubt (hope this mess my visa up either ir i will be after you man :mad: :D

Hahah green dub girl that is epic was it a dream or a nightmare:P haha

No word either, I'm in the 1400's. Paid last Wed 8am. They did request more info now on Monday so maybe they're working on it.

I dreamt about verification again last night haha-woke up and for a few seconds I was at peace-until reality set in :pac:

Where you thinking of heading Gary?

just hang in there :), thanks for the friend request by the way :D, well i am hoping to hit Calgary :D, yourself :)?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Its a stressful wait for people who paid middle of last week and haven't been verified yet while some are being verified at a quicker pace.

it would have been great to have woke up, logged in and saw the word verified.

I thinking of Calgary you?

• Advertisement

just hang in there :), thanks for the friend request by the way :D, well i am hoping to hit Calgary :D, yourself :)?

First pref is Toronto I think, but Calgary would probably be easier for me to find a job (my experience is in the energy sector) and also I have heard great things about Calgary. I've never been to Canada before so hard to know! I'm excited......:o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Gintonious wrote: »
    A friend of mine paid last week (he is in Canada at the moment), the verification for payment wasn't accepted and he has been asked to resend it, he hasn't heard from them in 4 days now about it despite emailing and trying to ring the IEC.

Is anyone else in the same boat? It is close to the time he had to upload by and he is worried that the visa will be lost.

Anyone?

Mate it seems a good few people are still in the same boat i think the advice is to just hang in there:/

Gintonious wrote: »
    Anyone?

tell him it will take sometime, just like the rest of us had or have to do till we get to that stage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭pmurphy00

Once you're verified for payment are you kinda in???

First pref is Toronto I think, but Calgary would probably be easier for me to find a job (my experience is in the energy sector) and also I have heard great things about Calgary. I've never been to Canada before so hard to know! I'm excited......:o

Ya i was thinking Toronto to but i think i will just hit Calgary, i work in an office so hope to find work in an office or a bar as i have experience in that department as well ;), i have not been to Canada but met a few great Canadians in oz and in Dublin so i will have to visit them, i am excited though, bit nervy but excited all the same :o, might get a plan down on paddys day to my cousin Chicago, i am sure it be cheaper then fly from Ireland and under 2 hours :D!

Ya i was thinking Toronto to but i think i will just hit Calgary, i work in an office so hope to find work in an office or a bar as i have experience in that department as well ;), i have not been to Canada but met a few great Canadians in oz and in Dublin so i will have to visit them, i am excited though, bit nervy but excited all the same :o, might get a plan down on paddys day to my cousin Chicago, i am sure it be cheaper then fly from Ireland and under 2 hours :D!

me too, I have a sister who's lived in Maine for 10 years so it'll be amazing to be able to visit her on a short hall flight!

It may not be possible for me to find work in advance but that's the aim. I'm happy to take some kind of office admin job while i'm looking anyway. I'm like you too..This is me.... :eek: and :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mexican council of food

pmurphy00 wrote: »
    Once you're verified for payment are you kinda in???

Well in the same way that you are "kinda" in when you have the WTN. Just don't mess anything up from here on in I guess!

me too, I have a sister who's lived in Maine for 10 years so it'll be amazing to be able to visit her on a short hall flight!

It may not be possible for me to find work in advance but that's the aim. I'm happy to take some kind of office admin job while i'm looking anyway. I'm like you too..This is me.... :eek: and :D

oh for a minute i thought you said you had a sister who married a marine ha, looked up that place Maine, looks nice, ya a very short flight or maybe a bus be cheaper and no bag charge ;).

I dont think it will be possible foe me to find work before i head out there but i will look when im out there. haha when you come to Calgary look out for me and @justross23 :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Mcjmetroid

Are the Visas gone. I have an account on the website but i didn't recieve my WIN number?
    Am I out of luck now :(?
    I'm so pissed off, all I required was my Passport to be sent to me and it's taken well over a month at this point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Thanks guys!

oh for a minute i thought you said you had a sister who married a marine ha, looked up that place Maine, looks nice, ya a very short flight or maybe a bus be cheaper and no bag charge ;).

I dont think it will be possible foe me to find work before i head out there but i will look when im out there. haha when you come to Calgary look out for me and @justross23 :D:D

Haha true that and wasterex and martyn theres going to be a few of us there:D

Haha true that and wasterex and martyn theres going to be a few of us there:D

Haha some possy infairness haha, we will be the creep squad ;)!

ye can be the creep squad i will be the lone survivor who wings alone hahah:D

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

does anybody know if they hold you to the port of entry we put on our IEC application. i hope not.

no mate i dont think they do:)

ye can be the creep squad i will be the lone survivor who wings alone hahah:D

haha lone survivor who wings alone?? more like who gets thrown out and wings his way out of the club :P. haha i will be the lone ranger, hunting his female prey ;) haha

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mickalexi13

had to send second proof of payment. will they tell you if its not sufficient again or will the say nuttin?

Surfn wrote: »
    does anybody know if they hold you to the port of entry we put on our IEC application. i hope not.

Think they want to have some idea of where your entering like but people change their minds time to time, so i wouldn't think they would hold you to it, so don't worry, i know am not :D!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Surfn

no mate i dont think they do:)
    cheers m8, going it alone myself and will probably be calgary, but i put vancouver down as my port of entry

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement