Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who or what is zyngad???

Options
  • 25-02-2012 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

in the section where you can see who has visited your profile it shows on mine that zyngad has visited.

so i click on his name and see that he is banned , has made no posts etc and was only a member for a few hours!

however what concerns me is that i clicked on the profiles of other boards members and seen the name zyngad pop up in the section where it shows also who has visited their page!!!

is this a virus or what??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No don't worry, it looks like one of the many user accounts that we've banned for spamming. Spam is everywhere, and we get lots of accounts signing up, that are spammers, we ban hundreds every week. They can't harm you by looking at your profile.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 queenie1981

great thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No probs. To get an idea of how we deal with spam here, check this thread out on the Feedback forum. You can report posts report.gif and the local mods will check it out. But if it's real obvious spam, you can pop a link on the thread above and an Admin will siteban them, and give you a wee thanks for the post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement