Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you give grinds? I need tutor/s!!!!!!

• 25-02-2012 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everyone! I am looking for people to give grinds in the Dublin15/Dunboyne area. I have a few students looking for
    grinds so we would have a few hours per week available. These grinds could be organised around existing commitments you may have. I need someone who can give both leaving and junior cert grinds. I have some hours available for most subjects so if you can do any leaving cert and junior cert grinds let me know. A college degree would be great but at the end of the day it's results that count so if you think your the person for the job/s let me know. Cheers Nikk

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There's a whole thread of people offering grinds at the top of this and the Junior Cert. forum.

If you are representing a business, you should declare it.
    Do you need people to have Garda vetting?

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement