Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veggie Burrito places

Options
  • 24-02-2012 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭

Falafel salad and a drink for €5! Can't wait to give this place a go when I'm next up. I loved the mexican place in there too - didn't know of many places to get a burrito in Dublin (but theres a few places about now, right?)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Good few places around now for burritos all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Good few places around now for burritos all right.

Suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Boojum in Millennium Walkway behind Jervis SC is the BEST for burritos!! So tasty and huge!! The staff there are lovely too!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

the names i remember are burrito blues and boojum, saw a few more but can't recall. All the ones I ate in were nice anyway so can't go too wrong!

Separated discussion of burritos into a new thread! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Was in Burritos and Orange yesterday, had a deal for 2 burritos and 2 drinks for €7.50. Was lovely, they put loads of the re-fried beans on which I love, definitely will be back. Normal price is €5.75 for veggie burrito.

edit: Just realised the deal is still open....

http://dublin.ratemyarea.com/deals/284

27 left.

The place is on abbey street near enough to where it meets liffey street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

There's a place in Rathmines too, on the corner of Rathmines and Rathgar Roads.
    Or in other words near the taxi rank on the way around to the Garda station!

Not exactly amazing but very nice.

Slaphead07 wrote: »
    There's a place in Rathmines too, on the corner of Rathmines and Rathgar Roads.
    Or in other words near the taxi rank on the way around to the Garda station!

Not exactly amazing but very nice.

Little ass burritos! :P
    Great staff and love the decor.
    There is too much filler rice in the burrito's though.
    Handy for a feed, but I'd say there are better to be had.

There is a lovely mexican place in Galway. La salsa maybe?
    I have never found anything to match it, in dubland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Keela11

Boojum is great!
    There is also Tolteca on Baggot st which is nicer (I think) but more expensive at 7.95 for a Burrito and a drink. Oh, but you can only get black beans, the pinto bean aren't vegetarian...
    A new place called Mama's Revenge just opened on Nassau st/Lenister st I really want to try it out.

Keela11 wrote: »
    Oh, but you can only get black beans, the pinto bean aren't vegetarian...

Did put bacon in them or something? :(
    Love pinto beans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Burrito's & Blues on Wexford Street I think are great, they've just put a sign up saying they've a Sweet Potato veggie burrito available too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Burrito's & Blues on Wexford Street I think are great, they've just put a sign up saying they've a Sweet Potato veggie burrito available too.

I tried it there yesterday; it's delicious!

Advertisement