Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IP Wireless Camera

Options
  • 25-02-2012 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hi there.

I'm looking for something cheap for peace of mind in my apartment. A few neighbours have been broken in to recently and as I'm on the ground I'd like a simple CCTV system. I found this: http://www.maplin.co.uk/wireless-ip-candy-bar-cam-with-3g-access-227333

Has anyone any experience of it? I'd like something wireless so I'm not messing about with installation or extension leads through all though the rooms. I have a wireless router so this looks good to view the room over the internet or phone. It doesn't state whether it can record internally once the motion detector is activated or if you need some sort of DVR aswell. Anyone know? Is it possible to directly record to the internet in some way?

I know nothing about these things so any info appreciated.

Eglinton.

Advertisement