Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

25km on bike this morning, 20 mins on crosstrainer, I reckon 200ish sit ups and weights.....owwwwwwwwww

I think I'm typing from the after life :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

cade wrote: »
    But yea it really was a great view, we took a few minutes to sit on the bench and admire it.

I was so happy when I first found those benches! It's a three hour walk from my front door to there. :p

Have you gone on any of the other trails? I'd like to explore east from the Cruagh, towards the sugar loaf.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Owwwwww! A funny looking fly/creepy crawly thing bit me on the leg on way home from gym.... just out of shower and now I've a stingy lump where the bite was about the size of a big pea....

that's not good is it? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

18AD wrote: »
    Have you gone on any of the other trails? I'd like to explore east from the Cruagh, towards the sugar loaf.

Nope, I had intended to drive us out to the Hell fire club but decided to pull in there instead as I hadn't been there before. I've only been to the Hell fire club once before as well and none of the other surrounding places so I've a lot of exploring left to do.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Sitting down with a coffee after (according to Map my run) a 3 mile jog/walk combo.Still have about 1.5km to get home though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Daisies wrote: »
    Sitting down with a coffee after (according to Map my run) a 3 mile jog/walk combo.Still have about 1.5km to get home though.

I walked as far as the shop (about 1/4 mile and that's my exercise done for the day :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Is it sad that I feel a great satisifaction in my day's achievement..
    Figuring out how to put Mario Kart (snes version, whoop!) onto my Sony Xperia Play.
    Whooop!:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I walked as far as the shop (about 1/4 mile and that's my exercise done for the day :o
    Well, I made a pig of myself over the last few days AND I really needed to get out of the house.Two birds, one stone!

Well, I made a pig of myself over the last few days AND I really needed to get out of the house.Two birds, one stone!

I've been making a pig of myself for the last few years and could do with the exercise, but I prefer to put the feet up and what some half decent flick on the TV (especially on days like today)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Newcastle playing again today. I'm ever so spoilt. Now go out there and win you glorious mags.

• Advertisement

I've been making a pig of myself for the last few years and could do with the exercise, but I prefer to put the feet up and what some half decent flick on the TV (especially on days like today)

Well my housemate (after an argument yesterday) decided to take the TV into his room (it's his TV), so TV is out! I feel all refreshed now!

Thanks for encouraging me G-money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

No problemo missy.

Well my housemate (after an argument yesterday) decided to take the TV into his room (it's his TV), so TV is out! I feel all refreshed now!

He took the TV into his room, little petty is it not?

Thankfully I'm not sharing with some randomers any more, it never works out :cool:

He took the TV into his room, little petty is it not?

Thankfully I'm not sharing with some randomers any more, it never works out :cool:

Ya it is but that's him all over. He's quite childish for a 32 year old. Never really watched it anyway but if he thinks I'll be contributing to the TV licence then he has another thing coming!

Anyway, has anyone anything exciting planned for this afternoon?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

So your hair is all big and blocky and square and you want your body to match. Is that it?

:pac: :pac:

Oh no you didn't!

[SIZE="1"]Duck everyone![/SIZE]
    Hahaha, for me to have a body as blocky as my hair it would take a lot more than chocolate over one weekend :p

Anyway cycling has to allow me eat some extra chocolate :)

Wheres the Cruagh?

Anyway, has anyone anything exciting planned for this afternoon?

Thinking about supplementing my 2.2 mile jog this morning with another 5.4 mile walk.

G-Money wrote: »
    Thinking about supplementing my 2.2 mile jog this morning with another 5.4 mile walk.

Don't be showing us all up :P

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Pembily wrote: »
    Wheres the Cruagh?

Between Woodtown and Glencullen, close enough to the border with Wicklow, just off the R115.

Actually it was a great route to ride, hmm I may see about doing the route with a friend next weekend though I can bet all the cornering will have his knees in bits afterwards :rolleyes: .

Pembily wrote: »
    Wheres the Cruagh?

It's in the Dublin mountains, near the Hellfire Club. Great view of the city from up there.

It's only 4 o'clock. I have so much time to laze about today. :p

18AD wrote: »
    It's in the Dublin mountains, near the Hellfire Club. Great view of the city from up there.

It's only 4 o'clock. I have so much time to laze about today. :p

Man with the plan, I like the cut of your jib :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Went out for a walk, these boyos hang out at the local primary school.

hens.jpg

hens2.jpg

This is the life, I tells yah. :D

Today is for catching up on new music and movies, with many food breaks in between.

Don't be showing us all up :P

You'll be happy to know I haven't done so. At least not yet!

Holy crap. Newcastle win again, Spurs drop points and Fulham play Chelsea tonight.... It's weird being at the top fighting for something.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

That_Guy wrote: »
    Holy crap. Newcastle win again, Spurs drop points and Fulham play Chelsea tonight.... It's weird being at the top fighting for something.

Spurs seem to be in freefall. I predicted Chelsea would ultimately get the 4th Champions League spot but I would love Newcastle to get it. Man U fan but have been in Newcastle a few times and love the city.

I wonder has all the talk of Harry leaving unsettled things abit?

Chelsea v Newcastle on May 2nd

Is that the housemate that was in the cellar paddy day daisies?!
    thatguy- I've a mate who has a mate who is a Newcastle fan and at the beginning of the season he apparently put money on Newcastle finish in the top four. The bloke must be praying!
    But as a Blues fan all I can say is "come on the blues!"

Fancy catching the Chelsea V Toon game next month Panthro? ;)

That_Guy wrote: »
    Fancy catching the Chelsea V Toon game next month Panthro? ;)
    Ask me again after tonight's game! Away to Fulham has me making eek noises!

Ya Panthro, that's him, he text to apologise for his behaviour just there.

• Advertisement

Ya Panthro, that's him, he text to apologise for his behaviour just there.
    I thought he was just...aweeeeesum!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement