Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

18AD wrote: »
    Grapes and cheese are awesome.

Depends on the cheese, some works better with a piece of Pineapple, others with Pear or Peach etc. My personal favourite is Wensleydale with Cranberries.

I think the next few days from here onwards will be days of mass Lemsip consumption on my part; your infectious thread has claimed another member ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Morning all!

Strange atmosphere here in work - but there was chocolate cake which is a good thing! sunny day and all!

how are we all?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Morning all.

At home in the schticks today. Gonna head for a cycle but by God is the area I'm from full of hills!And it looks like it's going to pour!

Good luck with the job Panthro.
    GB, I can imagine a strange atmosphere in work alright. But chocolate cake, WIN!:D

Possibly have more work coming my way, this is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Morning all :)
    Fair play Daisies, that's brilliant. Bet you're dead chuffed with yourself now :p

• Administrators Posts: 53,800 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Sauve wrote: »
    Morning all :)
    Fair play Daisies, that's brilliant. Bet you're dead chuffed with yourself now :p
    awec wrote: »
    Morning everyone! :)

Good stuff Daisies!

Thanks guys. Delighted.

No cycle today anyway, heavens just opened here

Sun is splitting the sky here in the big smoke.

yup! that's why Dublin is awesome!

Sun is splitting the sky here in the big smoke.

Shut upa ya face!

It may be sunny but it doesn't have neighbours who call in with cakes! I love my neighbours

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Had an amazing run in the rain yesterday evening. :) Reckon I'll go for another one this evening before heading out for my dad's birthday. Zoooooom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Daisies wrote: »
    It may be sunny but it doesn't have neighbours who call in with cakes! I love my neighbours

Yes it does, mine do it, some even dropped in a few boxes of cigars and another a bouquet of flowers.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all..

cade wrote: »
    Yes it does, mine do it, some even dropped in a few boxes of cigars and another a bouquet of flowers.

Damn, I have no comeback!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Shut upa ya face!

My housemate keeps baking delicious cakes and cupcakes and forcing them on me.

That Guy, I see on the other thread you said ye play FIFA. Is that playstation or xbox?

Bleedin' stalker. :pac:

Xbox pal. I have it for both PS3 and Xbox but I gave the PS3 copy away to a mate.

Maguined wrote: »
    My housemate keeps baking delicious cakes and cupcakes and forcing them on me.

A feeder?

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Morning all....

*cough*

*splutter*

*sniff*

Should I stay in bed, or will going to the gym make me feel better?

Happy Tuesday to one and all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

A feeder?

Yup, I am trying to be healthy and come home to a nice smell wafting out from the kitchen and then she tries to guilt me into having some.

She is killing me with kindness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

That Guy, I see on the other thread you said ye play FIFA. Is that playstation or xbox?
    That_Guy wrote: »
    Bleedin' stalker. :pac:

Xbox pal. I have it for both PS3 and Xbox but I gave the PS3 copy away to a mate.

I might get in on this soon if that's cool? - must get a live account as my trial finished - somewhat getting into gaming atm - play fifa with my mates every now and again on PS3 but I suck so must get it for xbox and give it a proper lash.

PaulieC wrote: »
    I might get in on this soon if that's cool? - must get a live account as my trial finished - somewhat getting into gaming atm - play fifa with my mates every now and again on PS3 but I suck so must get it for xbox and give it a proper lash.

My GT is Erup Lamina
    My PSN is That_Guy2799

Add away young Padawan.

Maguined wrote: »
    Yup, I am trying to be healthy and come home to a nice smell wafting out from the kitchen and then she tries to guilt me into having some.

She is killing me with kindness.

Death by goodies. I went through a baking phase and brought it all into work as me and the housemates were trying to be healthy! Let's say work loved me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I think all the sniffle talk in here is boring its way into my head...i'd a dream last night that I kept having to blow my nose,for hours! That's what the whole dream was about.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

That_Guy wrote: »
    My GT is Erup Lamina
    My PSN is That_Guy2799

Add away young Padawan.

I'll come back to you both re: GT's when I finally get paid in about 10 days - I may be getting my bonus so the main purchases are going to be:

Xbox live membership
    Forza 4
    Fifa 12
    Picnic bench - cans out the back for summer :)
    Bike - getting this tomorrow through bike to work scheme, it's coming out of my wages but still it's a purchase!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Flat tire + Strong winds = Last week of college missed. :o

Unexpected money in the post is great! :p
    I think all the sniffle talk in here is boring its way into my head...i'd a dream last night that I kept having to blow my nose,for hours! That's what the whole dream was about.

That sounds utterly underwhelming. I had a prophetic dream last night about the word dianoia. Also somewhat underwhelming.

my god the heat in this office is about 7 million degrees (no exaggeration) - and we can't open the window because they are sealed! :(

uuuuuuurgh grames is fit to melt here!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

my god the heat in this office is about 7 million degrees (no exaggeration)

Are you sure there is no exaggeration?

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Are you sure there is no exaggeration?

nope - not at all

:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

my god the heat in this office is about 7 million degrees (no exaggeration) - and we can't open the window because they are sealed! :(

uuuuuuurgh grames is fit to melt here!

GB, I've told you a million times to stop exaggerating.. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement