Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Well, I'm nearly finished the mandatory block of lessons, but would need a lot more hours of practice under my belt. Instructor has told me about the test centres, what happens before the test, approx pass rate, etc. Think the waiting list is around 10 weeks. Couldn't have asked for a better instructor, tbh. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

*peeks head around door*

Is it safe to come back in now?

I'm having driving lessons too, and I drive with my folks. My da is impatient, my mam drives fast....I think I'm managing to combine both habits. :o
    They're training me into it, I swear!
    Haven't hit anything though, that's gotta count for something. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

It's all about practice and keeping a cool head. You'll both be so excited when you get your licence and own car, I felt very grown up and independent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Found out today that Mumford and Sons are playing an open air show in Galway on Saturday the 9th of June.Tickets go on sale this weekend and Im in like Flynn!

Gave me a major happy over my morning coffee it did!

Found out today that Mumford and Sons are playing an open air show in Galway on Saturday the 9th of June.Tickets go on sale this weekend and Im in like Flynn!

Good weather and that'll be a cracking gig :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Interesting!

Paging Daisies to the thread :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

What sort of coffee do you drink, Otis?

Linky with more information.

Tickets go on sale this Saturday.

What sort of coffee do you drink, Otis?

There is some fancy schmancy coffee machine at work,think the beans are from Java (?) so I just get a double shot espresso and add boiling water to it.

• Administrators Posts: 53,799 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

That_Guy wrote: »
    My GT is Erup Lamina
    My PSN is That_Guy2799

Add away young Padawan.

I both love and hate playing online. It's great....until I start getting my ass handed to me, I swear some people just sit on their hole all day honing their "craft". :p

Go through cycles with FIFA, there are times when I'm unbeatable...other times when a control might go flying through the window. :pac::pac::pac:

Pfft, football. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

CONTROVERSIAL!!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

*gets popcorn*

Not even just for the football thing. It's popcorn, there doesn't have to be a reason.....

:pac:

Well, I only copped on from the tag ruby thread in tLL that that sport involves actual tags. :pac: I thought it was just 'tag, you're it'.

/continues ignorance about sports. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Tag rugby? Bah! If I even see some carrying a rugby ball I've to suppress the urge to tackle them and contest for possession. It's meant to be a contact sport dammit!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Sauve wrote: »
    Daisies wrote: »
    Evening all.I'm down Sauve's area of the woods for a lecture evening.Exciting stuff-NOT!

Oh hello! Are you around for the night or heading back again?

Was just down for the talk! Nearly at home now.

Ya saw about Mumford & Sons in the Galway forum.A nice day and it'll be fab, I'll be interested to see how they'll manage to keep people from seeing the stage as it's very open.

• Advertisement

Happy Birthday Otis

Chocolate-Birthday-Cakes-8.jpeg

I'm thinking 33 kisses in order?

I'll go first.... *smmmmoooooch*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Hey Otis, happy birthday you big sexual human being!
    Here look, I secretly got all the forum posters to help me write you a poem..

"There once was a Mod named Otis...
    Whose birthday we all took notice..."

(someone else follow my lead!)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

"We said he was old,
    Us all did he scold"

(someone else bring it home)

Daisies wrote: »
    "We said he was old,
    Us all did he scold"

(someone else bring it home)

At such a ripe age everything seems so clear,
    An excuse to celebrate, we all came for beer.

(next)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

And for Otis' birthday we did cheer....

Happy bornday Otis :)

Emmmmm..... where's your poem contribution?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

tatumkelly wrote: »
    Happy bornday Otis :)

Emmmmm..... where's your poem contribution?!!

I ninja edit fixeded it :)

• Advertisement

Oh you are so lucky I'm away from keyboard until tomorrow afternoon, I'll deal with ya then. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement