Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

PaulieC wrote: »
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Afternoon all.. how's everyone?

Very quiet in here today!!
    Was thinking that - normally by the time I get to work at 10 there's a fully fledged debate about food going....somethings not quite right (*strokes chin)

As long as that's all yer stroking*.. :pac:

*aaaaaaaaand it all goes downhill from here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Lying on the couch, dying. Being a woman is awful occasionally!

awww here have a hug!

Dog_Hug.jpg
    awec wrote: »
    My head is bouncing today. :(

Crap sleep last night.

Rubbish all round.

I know that feeling - didn't get much sleep last night myszelf, had a ricockulous amount of things on my mind!

too much thinking not enough sleeping!
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Afternoon all.. how's everyone?

Very quiet in here today!!

alright TP how's you?

I'm not bad - bit of a headache but it's almost lunchtime so that should pass!
    Who added "nozzle" as a tag to this thread? :D

Nah not really! no idea!

• Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Jeez everyone has headaches today... Is something doing the rounds???

I'm blaming mine on lack of sleep!

at leats I hope that's what it is - I better not be coming down with anything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

If the new Spiderman film contains any sort of this shíte, I'll be very disappointed.

Oh dear. So cringe worthy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

WTF? ^^

Yes I know. That's not a blooper... That is actually in Spiderman 3. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

That_Guy wrote: »
    Yes I know. That's not a blooper... That is actually in Spiderman 3. :(

Have you seen the new trailer - looks good.

Think the main thing is they've gotten the casting spot on, the effects and suit look amazing too can't wait for the summer of blockbusters ahead of us!!

Have you seen the new trailer - looks good.

Think the main thing is they've gotten the casting spot on, the effects and suit look amazing too can't wait for the summer of blockbusters ahead of us!!

I saw the original trailer and I was completely underwhelmed. Saw the latest trailer a few weeks ago and I'm actually looking forward to it.

Hopefully it's a good reboot because it desperately needs it. I'm hoping it goes the same way as the Batman series when Nolan got his hands on it. Though Nolan is an absolute genius film maker. Don't think he's ever made a bad film.

• Advertisement

I saw the original trailer and I was completely underwhelmed. Saw the latest trailer a few weeks ago and I'm actually looking forward to it.

Hopefully it's a good reboot because it desperately needs it. I'm hoping it goes the same way as the Batman series when Nolan got his hands on it. Though Nolan is an absolute genius film maker. Don't think he's ever made a bad film.

Was in the same boat after the first trailer - didn't show much action, and the scene where it shows the equivalent of a head-cam on Spidey it looked like PS3 graphics - just didn't look realistic in any way

The new trailer on the other hand had action, suspense regarding what might happen, far better graphics from what I could see....just far, far better.

Nolan has set the bar for all future comic book adaptions imo - he's a fantastic director but he really did break new ground with the Barman movies he's done.

he really did break new ground with the Barman movies he's done.

Yeah. I especially liked the bit when the barman wouldn't serve the chap who had a bit too much to drink. Amazing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Why so beerious?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

It may or may not have been me.
    <.<.
    >.>.

up to my eyeballs in work today. Buzzin :D

You're weird like.. :pac:

Ya don't say :p

Share the buzz! I need some.

PM sent. :pac:

Get a room. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

after studying theology for 3 years now i find that some of the beliefs of the Catholic Church to be ridiculous!

i was reading about their views on homosexuality and its bullshít
    they promote equality for everyone and yet they condemn gay people because of their orientation
    seriously they believe it can be cured
    how does this hypocrisy make sense?!..... :mad:

needless to say i left that topic aside and im ignoring it!

currently learning about sex, contraception and aids its so fricking boring!!
    i shall persevere and get it done!

im tempted to go against the Church views in the exam but i know i will get marked down for it so i have to pretend to be holy and promote abstinence and all that jazz!

sorry if i offended anyone but that is just my view on it and i needed a rant because it is ridiculous and hypocritical

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Fecking Catholic Church, why cant they just mind their own damn business!

God is all powerful - can fight anything.....except his urge to make gay people!!

take this for example - the male G spot is up the arse.......you can't find a partner that can reach it......and if you can - eternal damnation!

yeah that makes sense!!

Yeah. I especially liked the bit when the barman wouldn't serve the chap who had a bit too much to drink. Amazing.
    Pouncing on a spelling mistake....you sly dogg :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I made myself a smoothie - 1 kiwi 1 mango 1 banana, half a tin of mandarins, with some of the syrup, and half a large vanilla yoghurt. it's nice enough, quite filling.

just thinking about it...it's quite a lot of fruit :o

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Back to the gym today after an 8 month absence. Shoulder still isn't fixed, but it turns out I could still do a hell of a lot more than I thought I'd be able to manage. Delighted to be back to it. :D

How's everyone today? All exams going well I hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Stuck in bed sick all day, yay.:rolleyes:

On the plus side, drinks and karaoke tomorrow, and I have an audition next week so need to learn some lines tonight. So being in bed sick is a good thing, it means I have no choice but to learn the lines :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Evening!

Exam went grand although I forgot all the research I wanted to fling in and my hand got a crap. :o I'm now stuffing my face with lasagne and wedges and coke and I am gonna watch shít tv for the rest of the day.

Summer is now getting closer. Hurry up Friday! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Need food. Don't have anything to make and don't know what I want.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

My dad dropped into the house with a takeaway for me because I'm too sick to get up and make food. Yay :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement