Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

What's the audition for Lynda?

Eeeevenin' all ;)

• Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Hot chocolate. Nom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Burnt my tongue badly on hot chocolate earlier :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Home made or shop version? Shop version can be quite hot for a few minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

That_Guy wrote: »
    Newcastle playing Chelsea tonight. If we lose I shall be avoiding this thread tomorrow for fear of Aquila and Panthro laughing at me alllll day.

Go team!! *waves flag*

Tempting fate like a boss.

What a win. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Larianne wrote: »
    Exam went grand although I forgot all the research I wanted to fling in and my hand got a crap. :o
    I'm very concerned about what type of exam you had, Lar! Your poor hand :eek:
    I jest, I jest :o
    Need food. Don't have anything to make and don't know what I want.
    Toast. Toast is always the answer! Or maybe eggs. Of course, eggs and toast is the best answer of all :D

Evening all. Tomorrow is my Friday, huzzah \0/ Except I have to pack. I hate packing :(

Home made or shop version? Shop version can be quite hot for a few minutes.

a bit of both... melted chocolate into milk and hot chocolate powder. I put loads of marshmallows on top, so I think that trapped the heat in. so so burny
    Hermione* wrote: »
    Toast. Toast is always the answer! Or maybe eggs. Of course, eggs and toast is the best answer of all :D

hmmm nice idea... i have eggs, I may get some bread tomorrow.... ooh yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i wish i was good with DIY....i actually suck at it! :o

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Some goal that second one! :eek: :eek: :eek:

a bit of both... melted chocolate into milk and hot chocolate powder. I put loads of marshmallows on top, so I think that trapped the heat in. so so burny

hmmm nice idea... i have eggs, I may get some bread tomorrow.... ooh yum

I don't go for marshmallows too often.

I only copped on it's a bank hol coming up there now.

I don't go for marshmallows too often.

I only copped on it's a bank hol coming up there now.

yeah i'll have to be cautious with them myself from now on :(

yeah long weekend \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

just thinking about it...it's quite a lot of fruit :o

The first step is admitting you have a problem. :pac:
    after studying theology for 3 years now i find that some of the beliefs of the Catholic Church to be ridiculous!

Do you just do catholicism on the course? Sounds interesting, but stressful in your situation.

For shame if they mark you down for being the devil! :pac:

I have been studying all day. No f*cking clue where this is going. Great form all the same. :p *walks away from exploding library* :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

18AD wrote: »
    Do you just do catholicism on the course? Sounds interesting, but stressful in your situation.

For shame if they mark you down for being the devil! :pac:

I have been studying all day. No f*cking clue where this is going. Great form all the same. :p *walks away from exploding library* :cool:

yeah its mainly from the catholic perspective

it kinda is but its so confusing....i dont understand why it is forbidden for divorced or remarried people to receive the eucharist!

im so tempted to talk about homosexuality in my exam then at the end say "LOL im gay" :pac:

remember...cool guys dont look at explosions :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Great tune! Reminds me of the Neil Diamond sketch. :D

awec wrote: »
    Evening Sauve, you calmed down? :pac: :p

Cycled a total of 25K today! :D

Well done dude! Jaysus you're flyin' it, go you!
    Went for a cycle myself, managed to get completely lost only a few miles from home. Found a road that I never even knew existed!!
    Have calmed down a bit now yeah, jeez I was wired to the moon earlier, it might have something to do with the amount of coffee I had this morning :(

Yep, I know :rolleyes:
    Think it's time I went to bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Had an interesting day! Finally got some work I needed done to the car sorted and after another game of football, realized I should probably sit out the next couple of matches... :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Delighted Newcastle won this evening,means they will be going all out to do City over.

H'mon the Toon!

Delighted Newcastle won this evening,means they will be going all out to do City over.

H'mon the Toon!

We'll be doing it for ourselves. ;) Get oot of that man. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

GrumPy wrote: »
    Had an interesting day! Finally got some work I needed done to the car sorted and after another game of football, realized I should probably sit out the next couple of matches... :o

You should have a warning with that second pic. And maybe get some new football boots! (don't get the blades!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

That_Guy wrote: »
    We'll be doing it for ourselves. ;) Get oot of that man. :pac:

I know that but if ye hadda lost this evening then I fear City would have walked ye but now,last home game of the season,very real chance of a CL spot......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Larianne wrote: »
    You should have a warning with that second pic. And maybe get some new football boots! (don't get the blades!)

I have a bunch of diff pairs, (random old ones, handy to have a few pairs and keep a set in the car!)

The blades did do the damage though! Nasty.

I know that but if ye hadda lost this evening then I fear City would have walked ye but now,last home game of the season,very real chance of a CL spot......

Shhhhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

GrumPy wrote: »
    I have a bunch of diff pairs, (random old ones, handy to have a few pairs and keep a set in the car!)

The blades did do the damage though! Nasty.

The blades are what give you problems? Yeah, I don't think they're good for you. *goes off to nerd up on bladed football boots*

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Im a Liverpool fan so y'know...damn you all and your happiness!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

There's a fan on either side of my laptop, the one on the right died on me a few years ago. I tried to get it fixed once, It sort of worked but then died again. I wasn't arséd bringing it back.
    Then today, my laptop made the weirdest noise...and now the fan is working again..
    What
    The
    Fcuk
    :eek:
    Sheeeets haunted y'all!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

On a STUPIDLY early bus to Dublin!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement