Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Daisies wrote: »
    On a STUPIDLY early bus to Dublin!

<3 for the Daisies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Can't sleep! :(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Can't sleep! :(

I know that feeling. Only 2 more hours till the bus home

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Ouch, at least you may be able to get another few hours sleep in the commute. Still, fragmented sleep like that isn't great.

I keep telling myself 'I'll go to sleep early' during the week, pfft yea that always seems to translate into 'I'll go to sleep in the early hours of the morning'. I just found out yesterday that next Monday is a bank holiday, totally must see if I can get away to the country for the few days. Operation twist friends arm to go Surfing this weekend is now underway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

There's nothing wrong with getting to Dublin as soon as possible. I feel a bit off just being within Kildare...

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Morning all! how are we all today!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Just got off the phone to a customer called Barbara...

The urge to not hum that Barbara Streisand song by Duck Sauce was immense...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

That_Guy wrote: »
    Just got off the phone to a customer called Barbara...

The urge to not hum that Barbara Streisand song by Duck Sauce was immense...
    Oddly Barbara reminds me of a cover of a Kid Cudi song by an act by that name rather than the Duck Sauce song.....odd seeing as the duck sauce song pretty much embedded itself in everybodys brain for eternity!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

awec wrote: »
    Where have you been?!!?!???!?!?

Ready for May 19th? :P

AH / PI / RI / TLI / C&T (not the crazier one) / Motorsports / Rugby

:pac:

Though I haven't been spending too much time online... I think lately... well not that I've starting thinking by any stretch of the imagination, won't be wanting to do too much of that, I meant in reflection there, that lately, I don't think I've been online as much as usual.

:o

Been spending a lot of time out at movies lately. Making use of my cineworld card. Saw avengers 3 times now since Sunday. Still not tired of it. :cool: Been doing a fare bit of drinking as well.

The 19th, yeah looking forward to it. Opted not to put in for the ticket lottery Leinster were doing because I wouldn't be able to afford going across if I did end up with a ticket. Might head into town somewhere like the woolshed and watch the match. Looking forward to the playoffs next week. Just kinda eager to find out who we end up facing for it. I think 2nd/3rd/4th can still go any way. (as far as I can recall)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Ah sure yer only a bandwagon away from other nordies if ye win. :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all..

Hows everyone?

Hey tp how are ya!

I am counting down the seconds until lunch! so bored!

Hey tp how are ya!

Ìt's gotten to a stage where lunch is actually the highlight of my day. :(

Lunch is the highlight of my day because I've been missing it a lot lately with hospital and doc appointments.

Yay, I'm not busy at lunchtime today, for once :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Hey tp how are ya!

Me too but its because I'm starving!! 2 mins to go.. nyom nyom :)

That awkward moment when a boardsie offers to buy you shackles, that you have no need or desire for. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I can't believe how much I can achieve with my day when I get up early :pac:

Heading out for a jog now,though still have vertigo so hopefully I won't fall into the canal and drown :o

Would you recommend the Avengers so drav? :)

That awkward moment when a boardsie offers to buy you shackles, that you have no need or desire for. :pac:

Well to be fair they were 2 for 1 so...

• Advertisement

I

I know I'm not drav but yessss!!! It's fantastic.

Think I'm abusing my Cineworld card for the new American Pie film tonight.

Well to be fair they were 2 for 1 so...

OH U:o

I do do yeah. But sure, you know how I am when it comes to action packed action movies loaded with action. :cool:
    I know I'm not drav but yessss!!! It's fantastic.

Think I'm abusing my Cineworld card for the new American Pie film tonight.

Don't worry, there's not many people who can say they are. :pac:

Hmmm might go with himself so. Oh and what matches are you talking about seeing in the woolshed? Are there lots on this weekend?

Hmmm might go with himself so. Oh and what matches are you talking about seeing in the woolshed? Are there lots on this weekend?

For the Woolshed, talking about the Leinster/Ulster Heiniken Cup final on the 19th.

On the 12th I'll be heading off the the RDS to watch a League playoff, but no idea who Leinster are going to be up against yet.

Don't think the Leintser match is on TV this weekend. :(

*cough*

Newcastle V Man City

*cough*

*cough*

Newcastle V Man City

*cough*

Nothing worth watching so. :P

Ah right,himself might be interested in watching that.

Ìt's gotten to a stage where lunch is actually the highlight of my day. :(

Yeah me too - but i have a burger for lunch today so that could have something to do with it! :)
    Lunch is the highlight of my day because I've been missing it a lot lately with hospital and doc appointments.

Yay, I'm not busy at lunchtime today, for once :D

hazaa!! you should get a burger!! :)
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Me too but its because I'm starving!! 2 mins to go.. nyom nyom :)

2 minutes?! ya bastich!!

I'm not Drav either but for the love of God YES!! go see it - it is epicly awesome!

opt for 2d if ya can though!

• Advertisement

Nothing worth watching so. :P

I used to think you were cool. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement