Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I'm currently suffering with T.B :( (thats tiny bladder) - 4 litres of water does nothing to improve the situation.

Thanks girls, i will look into pilates.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

What's this being toned lark? :pac: How do you know you're toned without being an Olympic athlete?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

And I WILL go to Pilates Thursday!

I find yoga good but its a bit too heeby jeeby for me. With all the bow to your master, and thank your body, and feel the harmony in your being. Pilates is just exercise! I had such a great instructor in Ireland, every week we would do 80% new stuff for 2 years, she was amazing.

And she had a daaaaammn fine body. My Dad did her men's class, for fitness reasons, suuuuurre :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

What's this being toned lark? :pac: How do you know you're toned without being an Olympic athlete?!

Oh when I used to be fit I had such strong abs, I was sure if there wasn't layers of flab over them I would have a proper six pack! My legs were fierce though, so defined!

That's it, I'm going back to pilates full time. Only problem is I would have to be out of bed by 11am Tuesdays and Thursdays... I really need to sort my life out :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Wake up wake up everyone!

*shakes thread*

You know something is weird when I'm first in. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

aaaah!! kitten I was all cosy - why would you do that to me!?!

Morning - hows you today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Because if I'm awake and miserable about it, everyone else should be too, dammit! :pac:

I'm not too bad! Two exams today, oh the joys, eh?
    And how are ye? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Morning all.

All this talk of pilates, does anyone know a good pilates class in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hello all you lovely people :D
    Gorgeous day here- sunny but a bit cold.

Because if I'm awake and miserable about it, everyone else should be too, dammit! :pac:

I'm not too bad! Two exams today, oh the joys, eh?
    And how are ye? :)

I'm sure you'll rock those exams - what with the big brainey head on ya!! :D

I'm ok - feel like I may have the start of a cold coming on though - bastard cold aint gonna take me down!!
    Daisies wrote: »
    Morning all.

Morning Dais!! o/
    Sauve wrote: »
    Hello all you lovely people :D
    Gorgeous day here- sunny but a bit cold.

feckin rotten around landsowne road - stop showing off! :p

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Morning! How are you all doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Well Cork is back to looking like Mordor again so all is normal!

Had a great evening yesterday - had a few bottles at home watching the Liverpool game, had pizza with the lads and got in some cleaning too :)

How's everybody else doing this morning??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

morning peeps..

awec wrote: »
    Morning all! :)

Pretty cold here today, my poor fingers were frozen!

Not THAT bad out here! but by no means a good day!
    LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Morning! How are you all doing?

Morning Lynds! I'm good - yourself?
    PaulieC wrote: »
    Well Cork is back to looking like Mordor again so all is normal!

Had a great evening yesterday - had a few bottles at home watching the Liverpool game, had pizza with the lads and got in some cleaning too :)

How's everybody else doing this morning??

sounds like an EPIC evening!
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    morning peeps..

morning!

What is everyones plans for the evening? I am going to see Beauty and the Beast in the cinema later and pretend like I am 6 years old again! can't wait!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Working myself this evening.. travelling again so after that, dining on my own and lazing watching some TV later in my room.. exciting eh? :cool:

sounds like an EPIC evening!

It really was - must do more of it during the week instead of being bored constantly!

What is everyones plans for the evening? I am going to see Beauty and the Beast in the cinema later and pretend like I am 6 years old again! can't wait!!

Nice one - Disney movies are the job when you haven't seen them in ages I find.

I'm up to nothing much - going to try to finish cleaning up a bit this evening after work - maybe try to get a small bit of study done to save having to do it later this week

Then watch either Thor or 21 Jump Street and maybe a bit of Forza or Fifa

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Plans for this evening... Not much really. Europa League final perhaps and I'll probably try and master my new toy... Well not so new anymore given that I bought it ages ago.

Kaoss-Pad-005.jpg

Working myself this evening.. travelling again so after that, dining on my own and lazing watching some TV later in my room.. exciting eh? :cool:

Rock and/or Roll
    Nice one - Disney movies are the job when you haven't seen them in ages I find.

I'm up to nothing much - going to try to finish cleaning up a bit this evening after work - maybe try to get a small bit of study done to save having to do it later this week

Then watch either Thor or 21 Jump Street and maybe a bit of Forza or Fifa

sounds like a buzy evening - what's the bets you won't get any study done!! ;)
    That_Guy wrote: »
    Plans for this evening... Not much really. Europa League final perhaps and I'll probably try and master my new toy... Well not so new anymore given that I bought it ages ago.

woah!! looks fancy!!!

• Advertisement

...Then watch either Thor or 21 Jump Street and maybe a bit of Forza or Fifa

21 Jump St is very funny.. well worth it..

21 Jump St is very funny.. well worth it..
    I've heard but I liked Thor in the Avengers and the trailer looks good for it....could be good in 720p too :)

I'll see what form I'm in later before watching!

And GB - I might get some study done...we'll see sure! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

woah!! looks fancy!!!

I hook it up to my turntables and just use it as an effects mixer. Manipulating songs like a mother fúcker. :pac:

I just realised that it's Wednesday, I have college after work, I didn't come to work early so I can leave early for college, so I have to work through my lunch....

I'll still fit a movie in but my evening is gone a bit pear shaped to say the least :(

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

A brownie and cough syrup is a pretty crappy breakfast, so I feel obliged to treat myself to an awesome lunch :D especially with my final business assignment out of the way :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Mongolian bbq with the best buddy for a late lunch, yay. And my sick pay is coming through next week from work, double yay! Today is a good day!

I saw this and thought of all you cyclists out there in TGC..

Dont ever cycle in Bulgaria.. Bulgarian Cycle Lanes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I finally kicked ass in an exam!! Success!!! :D

how is all today?!

i get to watch films for my exam tomorrow and i actually like some of them so its all good!!

I finally kicked ass in an exam!! Success!!! :D

how is all today?!

i get to watch films for my exam tomorrow and i actually like some of them so its all good!!
    Busy.....Busy day :(

Well done in the PF :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I want to have a little rant :(

My best friend has been encouraging me to get involved more with exercise, which I have been trying to do. Last week, she encouraged me to join the zumba class, which I did last night and paid in full for the course.
    She told me she was doing the same, then last night told me she paid for the one class because she wanted to make sure she liked it. Today she text me to tell me about all the other exercise classes that are on in various gyms in our town, and that she didn't want to go back to Zumba because she didn't feel it was a good work out.
    Now she wants to do a step and tone class, and I seriously cannot afford it after throwing my money away on the courses of zumba - which i actually enjoyed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement