Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Hmmm..... I may....

..may come along to this beers.

Go on. Ya know you want to (plus I had to run for a bus just as you came to the last drinks :( )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Daisies wrote: »
    Go on. Ya know you want to (plus I had to run for a bus just as you came to the last drinks :( )

yeah I probably will, just don't like committing to things that are days away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

That's the only reason tbh. ye've made me so curious about the barmen.

Am, thanks, but seriously, don't be doing that.

well not officially anyway

So sorry, really don't want this impression built of me! Just looking to head out for a laugh (even if my posts suggest otherwise)....wait till you see, Im a shy little kitten in the flesh! Willing to offer lifts home afterward to people on the Northside!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I really hope my pay comes through and I'm not too dead from Thursday night. Should be fun! I can apologise to Maguined for accidentally snubbing him on Saturday. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

How is everybody tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭MarkyTheLips

Larianne wrote: »
    I seem to have missed the one where they mitch off school and get drunk and Will goes on an epic rant to yer man's Dad. (I can never remember all their names at the same time. :o )

Bumder!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

armaghmagic, ease up on the comments on peoples pics please.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,403 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

sam34 wrote: »
    armaghmagic, ease up on the comments on peoples pics please.

No worries.....have fun on Friday night everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

She said ease up on the comments, she didn't say anything about not coming along on Friday night! No one said you aren't welcome, everyone is welcome, the more the merrier, you just need to be aware of how some of your comments come across.

I am sure Cassidys downstairs won't be too packed, I would book an area but I won't be in till after 8!

I'm so fecking tired this morning, my poor legs didn't want to cycle fast at all...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Morning all! Yeah Tired over here too! someone wake me up....some how!

how are we all today?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I really hope my pay comes through and I'm not too dead from Thursday night. Should be fun! I can apologise to Maguined for accidentally snubbing him on Saturday. :pac:

Snubbing me twice you mean. :P

Morning all! Yeah Tired over here too! someone wake me up....some how!

how are we all today?

If you bring me tea it will wake you up it's so windy :P

Pembily wrote: »
    If you bring me tea it will wake you up it's so windy :P

Here you - I'm still waiting on those brownies you promised me! ;)

They are in my freezer :pac: I will bring in two for you on Friday.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Noone said you couldn't come.

Morning all. My plan of a run before the interview has gone out the window!:eek: A shower to wake me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭branbee

Im considering coming along, don't post too often as Im pretty new but people here seem to be pretty damn cool so wouldn't mind getting to know IRL and on boards!
    If i don't have a great night and i will be to the next one!

She said ease up on the comments, she didn't say anything about not coming along on Friday night! No one said you aren't welcome, everyone is welcome, the more the merrier, you just need to be aware of how some of your comments come across.

I am sure Cassidys downstairs won't be too packed, I would book an area but I won't be in till after 8!

I'm so fecking tired this morning, my poor legs didn't want to cycle fast at all...

It would have taken a lot for me to get down as it was but to travel down knowing I will have this negative impression of me, I dont see the point! I understand it is my fault but I dont see the difference in what I said and what other posters commented on other photos.

I apologised for the comments I made and thought that would have been the end of it......obviously not!:(

Silly phone posting twice! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i read that as bruises :confused::confused:

i obviously need more sleep

• Advertisement

They are in my freezer :pac: I will bring in two for you on Friday.

Awesome!! they obviously won't both be for me!! ;) :pac
    bluewolf wrote: »
    i read that as bruises :confused::confused:

i obviously need more sleep

hahaha! ah pem has given me many of those before ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

What a gorgeous morning! Didn't sleep last night and I think I'm gonna be late for my first doc appointment, but it isn't bothering me because it's gorgeous out!

• Administrators Posts: 53,795 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    Don't be troubling yourself Pem, I'm sure there'll be plenty of space.

Especially when people are likely to all just arrive at different times. I won't be there til after 8 either. :)

It isn't an actual beers so no need to go to any bother! :)

Morning all, btw!

This is spot on, and impromptu events with little planning or organisation always end up being the best!

It would have taken a lot for me to get down as it was but to travel down knowing I will have this negative impression of me, I dont see the point! I understand it is my fault but I dont see the difference in what I said and what other posters commented on other photos.

I apologised for the comments I made and thought that would have been the end of it......obviously not!:(
    Dude you now sound like a two year old throwing a tantrum! We are over it, you saying that you won't want to go to beers is bringing it back up! Just come to beers and show us all how awesome you are :D
    Awesome!! they obviously won't both be for me!! ;) :pac

hahaha! ah pem has given me many of those before ;)
    Ha I think you will be lucky if you get half of one :P

I have never bruised you :eek:

Good point Awec, thanks!

EDIT: Also half the posters / lurkers here think I am a crazy cyclist! How you are online is not necessarily how you are in real life.

How right you are......looking back on my posts I think you are being disrespectful to two year olds!

Tough times at the minute for armaghmagic but that's no excuse. Sorry everyone for losing the plot! I shall see you all on Friday with bells on.....hope ye are all mental in order to make me look half normal!!

EDIT: Also half the posters / lurkers here think I am a crazy cyclist!

:cool:

still debating friday - might just go home and read and sleep judging by my current state :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

How you are online is not necessarily how you are in real life.

Damn straight, I'm a nerd online - I'm fúckin awesome in real life though......

Honestly I am :pac:

i have nearly 30k posts but i dont talk much in real life

:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

PaulieC wrote: »
    How you are online is not necessarily how you are in real life.

Damn straight, I'm a nerd online - I'm fúckin awesome in real life though......

Honestly I am :pac:[/Quote
    Can't agree more that people online are different offline......phew, think that's me off the hook!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement