Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Ugh, last night was messy! Good night though. Managed to get rid of a guy by telling him I'm a born again virgin. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

This weekend has been all sorts of amazing.

Spent Friday night with two good mates of mine.

Spent yesterday drinking and then went to the Ireland game. Superb seats. Unbelievable view. Weather was fantastic and had a BBQ before meeting up with some awshum boardsies.

Original plan today to meet that lass I'm seeing is still on. Her volunteer work she was supposed to be doing got cancelled so we're gonna spend the day on Dun Laoighaire (can't spell it for shít) and laze about eating ice cream.

And the weather is fookin' gorgeous. Time to break out my favourite three quarter lenghts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Decided to head to Glendalough seeing it was a nice day and I'd never been there before. Got onto the M50, drove about a mile and hit what seemed like endless gridlock. Got fed up, turned off at the next exit which was Bray, more gridlock, now back at the apartment. Lovely! :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Due to the weather?

Might sit outside and read a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Due to the weather?

Might sit outside and read a bit.

Just checked AARoadwatch, apparently it was due to an accident.

• Advertisement

Might head to the beach for a swim later. :) Have fun on your date, TG!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

LyndaMcL wrote: »

I want to go to the beach :(

Stuupid work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Stuupid work
    I'd love to go to the beach.

oh wait, I'm on malahide beach right now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭MarkyTheLips

That_Guy wrote: »
    This weekend has been all sorts of amazing.

Spent Friday night with two good mates of mine.

Spent yesterday drinking and then went to the Ireland game. Superb seats. Unbelievable view. Weather was fantastic and had a BBQ before meeting up with some awshum boardsies.

Original plan today to meet that lass I'm seeing is still on. Her volunteer work she was supposed to be doing got cancelled so we're gonna spend the day on Dun Laoighaire (can't spell it for shít) and laze about eating ice cream.

And the weather is fookin' gorgeous. Time to break out my favourite three quarter lenghts...

I would have waved from the pitch if I'd known TG, where were you sitting?? Poor aul Paul McGrath didn't take it well when he missed his charity penno!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Stuupid work

Stupid work too :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Stupid work too :mad:

Me Three!

careymary wrote: »
    Me Three!

yaay im not the only one at work

Yeah, I amnt finished til 6.30 and there has been no one in for over an hour, just sitting looking out at it, sigh,
    oh well, cider time after,
    what time are you finished?

careymary wrote: »
    Yeah, I amnt finished til 6.30 and there has been no one in for over an hour, just sitting looking out at it, sigh,
    oh well, cider time after,
    what time are you finished?

7pm
    Ive been in since 6:30 this morning

Oh you poor thing, you have my deepest sympathies, yuck! I used to work 13hr shifts too, just of the time off, makes it somewhat worthwhile!

Off tomorrow and tuesday wooohooooo

The weather will still be lovely and you will have the added bonus of everywhere not being as packed as it is today!
    I am off til 2 tomor so I will be making the most of it!

Enjoy your time off :D

anyone fancy collecting me at 8:30?

no?

ok then :(

Oh I will,
    As I am sure you will,
    we are nearly there......well nearer than we were a few hours ago!

• Advertisement

Ive a feeling i will be asleep by 8:30
    Nearly asleep now

So it looks like I have another chest infection. Sigh. Third one in as many months. Back to the doctor tomorrow. Enjoying the Leinster match!

So it looks like I have another chest infection. Sigh. Third one in as many months. Back to the doctor tomorrow. Enjoying the Leinster match!

Well, that was disapointing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Well, that was disapointing :(

Aw crap did they lose? :(

Aw crap did they lose? :(

Lost by one point. :( Looked like they were gonna get a drop goal right at the end but Ospreys turned it over. Heartbroken. :( Ref hadn't a clue what he was doing with the scrums!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Evening all, I've been drinking since 2pm and I'm sunburnt :o I'm developing an addiction to Prosecco!

Hope everyone enjoyed some of the sun :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

You gotta love this weather. Though I do find it draining and leaving me wanting to do nothing but drink and have BBQs. Absolute hell.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Someone up there frickin hates me.. Working till 4.15am Sat morning 20 hours straight through.. slept most of Sat as a result so missed most of the sun, leave a beautiful sunny Ireland today and get to a cold rain swept Milan.. I'm not happy :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement