Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

awec wrote: »
    Yea I'll be ordering the protein shake stuff too.

The tricky bit will be balancing the shakes etc out so that I can still eat meals. Because those shakes are filling!

Well, the idea is to eat them on top of your meals, not replace the meals, which is how your making it sound :P

• Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Daisies wrote: »
    Totally worth it but kissed a friend last night which could get awkward!

Ooooopps.. did that once, and yes it got very awkward.. never again!! :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Ooooopps.. did that once, and yes it got very awkward.. never again!! :o

Hopefully it won't. I even said it to him at the time that we can just forget it happened

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Hopefully it won't. I even said it to him at the time that we can just forget it happened
    Ah you will be grand, you handled the situation well :)

I am thinking watching New Girl and eating is not the best idea :o

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Just try to control yourself next time Daisies. :D :pac:

Shurrup! I will have you know it was not initiated by me :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Well then you should have said "a friend kissed me last night"..

Telling porkies.. shameful :pac:

Just initiated by your hotness :P

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Well then you should have said "a friend kissed me last night"..

Telling porkies.. shameful :pac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHaCzb3yYk

• Advertisement

Pembily wrote: »
    Just initiated by your hotness :P

Ya that's it :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

No barely saw the kids, doing diy in my folks house + ladies beers on sat night.

Ah very good! How were the beers?
    Not to shabby, nowhere near as good as the gents of course, but better than ironing :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Not to shabby, nowhere near as good as the gents of course, but better than ironing :D

Laying a new floor would be better then ironing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Munster v Ulster in the heinekin cup quarters!!! :D

Hopefully with Tommy Bowe back!

Been offered tickets several times for this and it's killing me that I can't go! Did you get a ticket? Also Bowe won't be there, will be arriving at Ravenhill at the end of the season.

My immune system obviously took a battering from the weekend. Feeling very flu-y. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Been offered tickets several times for this and it's killing me that I can't go! Did you get a ticket? Also Bowe won't be there, will be arriving at Ravenhill at the end of the season.

Aaaand have suddenly lost interest in this game.... :P

Aww, Daisies! Tea, and lots of it.

I don't get the obsession! He is a good rugby player but he's not that hot...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Laying a new floor would be better then ironing :P
    Laying a floor can be good craic, thinking of going into business in it, the amount of interest in my family, suddenly, oh you can lay floors, would you like to come over for some tea...... :D

Tea is the cure to everything! Big pot of veg curry on so maybe I'll blast this with spice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

I don't get the obsession! He is a good rugby player but he's not that hot...

But he's a good rugby player, that answers your question :o

Suit yourself though, more Tommy Bowe for me! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

No. None on sale at ulster rugby site any more.

There's might be more on Thursday morning, keep your eye on the Ulster site.

Laying a floor can be good craic, thinking of going into business in it, the amount of interest in my family, suddenly, oh you can lay floors, would you like to come over for some tea...... :D

Oh I get that with fixing PC's. But the thing is, you can't actually charge them. Well I can't anyway. I'd feel guilty charging family for something like that :(

KK Tommy is all yours :p

Just on my way home from a kick boxing class and I'm way fitter than I thought :)

Evening all!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I used to do kickboxing in Ireland! I miss it. So unfit now! I hate getting out of shape cause it just hurts for weeks when you start again, so keep putting it off >_< I tried last week by going to a moksha yoga class, its just yoga but the room is about 38 degrees, I hated it!

Need to pick something up again though, have 0 energy most of the time. All I wanna do is sleep!

KK Tommy is all yours :p

Just on my way home from a kick boxing class and I'm way fitter than I thought :)

Evening all!

Bloody hell, if you can get through that without being in pain, you're definitely very fit. Bravo *tips my hat* :)

Did Muay Thai and Tae Kwon Do for a few years in school and college. Would hate to think the damage I'd do to myself if I tried to lift my leg :pac:

• Advertisement

I love it, now it's not proper Thai kick boxing or anything but it's lots of kicking :)

I really really didn't want to go so I'm really glad I did. I really thought I'd die but I didn't :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement