Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Morning all!! :)
    swapple wrote: »
    Heading out for mr. bonds & mr. galvaseans birthday party tonight, looking forward to it :)

This sounds like a great idea and I think everyone should follow suit - ALL WELCOME! The Globe on George's st from 8pm!

Happy Birthday Pixie - Hope its a great one!! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

They are one of the best dogs! I used to have one when i was younger, he was one of my favourite pets!

You are going to have so much fun bringing him up!

Thanks. :) Ah, it's my sister's dog. I haven't seen him in person yet. Can't wait to. :D Hope they get him trained properly.

Happy birthday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

My skin is human colour again! \o/

Aww I wanted to see little purpley kitten tonight! ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Grames, I'm playing a gig tonight but will head down to the shindig afterwards mate

• Advertisement

Brilliant man thanks very much! Will see you later! Rock on! \m/

Afternoon clubbers, I've made an executive decision to attend the forbidden fruit festival tomorrow! If anyone fancies tagging along let me know :S

I'm at bloom drinking cider! First pint - straight to head!

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Happy Birthday Pixie.

Grames*, enjoy the birthday celebrations.

Hope the long weekend and/or holidays (for some) are going well.

Turns out I don't have to work Monday. :D Have to work Tuesday though, so I'll miss my Krav Maga. :(

Also, I'm not working tonight. Hip problems, and an 11 hour shift would more than likely cripple me.

*This was my first time typing "Grames". It really isn't that difficult to spell. I fail to see what all the fuss was about. :p

Kev.OC wrote: »
    Grames*, enjoy the birthday celebrations.

*This was my first time typing "Grames". It really isn't that difficult to spell. I fail to see what all the fuss was about. :p

Thanks Kev and Kudos on the spelling!

WDD if you are going to forbidden fruit tomorrow that means you definitely should come to the Globe tonight! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Gah, I am OVER dealing with the general public.Sure, turn up 15mins late for a 20min appointment.It's not like I need a lunch or anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Cake for breakfast at 3. :cool:

Happy birthday Pixie and Grames. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. (That leaves you huge scope. Especially for cake).

Going to see Prometheus tomorrow. Can't wait. Now, what to do with my Saturday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Woo all the Boardsies are having birthdays tonight! Happy birthday Grames, and also Pixie Fairy! (and Galvasean, is it also your birthday?!)

I'm heading to a birthday party for a friend in Howl at the Moon tonight, so I won't be able to make it down to the Globe, enjoy :D

(So I spelled Grames' name right too, huh?!)

Happy birthday older people :D
    Have a great night Grames and Galvasean. Hope you're getting spoilt pixie!

I've just been informed I'm going out! I suspect there may be dancing later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Evening all :)

Enjoy ye're parties peeps, hope ye have a blast.

I'm staying in tonight as no one is around and I spent €280 on clothes in the last week :eek:

• Administrators Posts: 53,797 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I hit near on 200 yo yos myself.
    Nothing major either, few tee shirts, a hoody and the Oirland jersey!

Well I only spend about €150 so I don't feel as guilty :D

And I'm even wearing a dress I bought so I'm getting my value tooooo

Pembily wrote: »
    I'm staying in tonight as no one is around and I spent €280 on clothes in the last week :eek:
    Panthro wrote: »
    I hit near on 200 yo yos myself.
    Nothing major either, few tee shirts, a hoody and the Oirland jersey!

God I miss being able to do that. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Kev.OC wrote: »
    God I miss being able to do that. :(

It really isn't a common occurrence with me! It was more so essential buying (jersey excluded! I was going to buy a cheap replica online but ara I was in the shop, it was there, easier and quicker!) of stuff that was done.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Evening all :)

Enjoy ye're parties peeps, hope ye have a blast.

jayyyyysus

i didnt spend anything on clothes :(

most of my money seems to go on music/language fees...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I've thrown out some clothes a few times lately, but they were pretty old. Am not very fashion aware, tbh. Clean and comfortable, apart from that - clueless. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Awec I got four pairs of trousers, two tops, a blazer, two bikinis, a dress, two cardigan and a skirt. You would only get a cardigan and jeans :p

Oh what kinda dress Whoopsy?

BW It's been ages since I've spent money on clothes and as I'm fitting into size 10 again I'm happy to buy clothes.

Driving through NI the other saw a good few schoolkids with blazers, don't really see that around these parts.

• Administrators Posts: 53,797 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Oh what kinda dress Whoopsy?.

this kind :D

Panthro wrote: »
    It really isn't a common occurrence with me! It was more so essential buying (jersey excluded! I was going to buy a cheap replica online but ara I was in the shop, it was there, easier and quicker!) of stuff that was done.

That's somewhere you and I differ then. If I have the money to spare I'm usually very generous to myself. I could go into town to pick up an issue of Focus and come out with €100 worth of new clothes.

Why not shur. Tis only money, and if I don't treat myself who else is going to? :D

BW It's been ages since I've spent money on clothes and as I'm fitting into size 10 again I'm happy to buy clothes.

I wasn't trying to sound disapproving :D I just got a shock :D you hardly have to justify it to me! :)

and congrats on the size 10!!!

Pem I totally missed the size 10 bit! You skinny hoor! That's bloody brilliant. I'll never be less than a 12 >.<

i don't think i will either, whoopsy! i'm not a 12 yet though :)

i think we will have to take up this cycling business too...

• Advertisement

I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement